RoidForSale

@RoidForSale okay. I'm confused lately by the "domestic shipping" vs. "international shipping" on the website.
Two questions:
1) To the USA, can I choose "domestic shipping" or is the USA "International shipping"?
2) I only see Genotropin for international, and Saizen for international in stock. Huma and Nord are both showing out of stock. Is that information up to date?

@RoidForSale okay. I'm confused lately by the "domestic shipping" vs. "international shipping" on the website.
Two questions:
1) To the USA, can I choose "domestic shipping" or is the USA "International shipping"?
2) I only see Genotropin for international, and Saizen for international in stock. Huma and Nord are both showing out of stock. Is that information up to date?
Hello,

Our all domestic products are out of stock. We don't have Humatrope and Norditropin and it looks like they will not be here long time but it is not correct to say anything about it because we are not sure.

All the best

Hello,

Our all domestic products are out of stock. We don't have Humatrope and Norditropin and it looks like they will not be here long time but it is not correct to say anything about it because we are not sure.

All the best
okay, thank you for clarifying

Has anyone seen any recent testing on rfs geno pens?

Nothing recent but I have and plenty of over well known members before the price hike used rfs exp for his Geno's and they were soild pharma grade geno pens, deff real always shipped good customer service was always soild..... Sucks they jacked the prices up no rfs the big pharma company's..... Iv switched over to ansomne and Jintropin kits with grey top generics..... Rfs ha always been a go to for any and all pharma grade products

This source is sending me tracking within a 1-3 days of ordering. On top of that, it's actually shipped.

He didn't print off a label and let it sit there for a week like another source.