RoidForSale

ive already wrote it in your other thread:
what makes you assume those are faked?
just because they look different?
Pens for different countries have a complete different visual look - nothing suspicious at all.

The difference in quality between the two is vast. The counterfeit ones are simply not anything that Pfizer would dispense. The material of the boxes is more flimsy, the lettering and coloring of the pens is different and not symmetrical or consistent. It’s very obvious. Whether or not the pens are produced in different countries, the manufacturing differences wouldn’t be this blatant.

The first picture shows the counterfeit on the right, the second picture shows the counterfeit pen on the top (real one below for comparison). And the last pic shows each pen side by side with the counterfeit on the left

Attachments

• 193722E8-FEDF-4FF5-A4F9-1B3F199BB141.jpeg
    193722E8-FEDF-4FF5-A4F9-1B3F199BB141.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 85
  • F3C69455-0D47-409F-9794-A721BBFD76C5.jpeg
    F3C69455-0D47-409F-9794-A721BBFD76C5.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 68
  • D2888B45-21A1-4624-905B-01E6B33E2BAE.jpeg
    D2888B45-21A1-4624-905B-01E6B33E2BAE.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 87
The first picture shows the counterfeit on the right, the second picture shows the counterfeit pen on the top (real one below for comparison). And the last pic shows each pen side by side with the counterfeit on the left
Hello,

The what you call fake is new batch and you can confirm with Pfizer or you can verify QR codes easily.

All the best

If you were strapped for cash you could’ve just asked me and I would’ve sent you $400. No need to sell me fake junk
Hello,

Of course, We would send your money instead of sending fake but the problem is they are all legit and there is nothing you to think them fake. We are explaining to you properly but you don’t want to believe. Please ask other sources or other members who has experiences. You can also ask to Pfizer itself or you can verify the product by the application which is ITS( ILAC TAKIP SISTEMI)

All the best

I’m well aware of how to use the system. These are just clearly fake, not going to argue about it just providing you the opportunity to retain a loyal longstanding customer. Being in the customer service industry myself, the $400 spend to right a wrong would pay for itself long term, but that’s just me

I’m well aware of how to use the system. These are just clearly fake, not going to argue about it just providing you the opportunity to retain a loyal longstanding customer. Being in the customer service industry myself, the $400 spend to right a wrong would pay for itself long term, but that’s just me
Hello,

It is not correct to talk randomly. You don’t even have proper explanation for it and you don’t even answer what we explained to you. You are just insisting that it is fake but the difference is just new batches. Please, Research about what we explained to you and we are always here to answer and support you.

All the best

Hello,

It is not correct to talk randomly. You don’t even have proper explanation for it and you don’t even answer what we explained to you. You are just insisting that it is fake but the difference is just new batches. Please, Research about what we explained to you and we are always here to answer and support you.

All the best
Thanks for your support.

Haven’t ordered genotropin from this source recently but I can verify that pfizer changed their logo and that “fake” pen you have looks like their new ones
If it’s their new ones they certainly shit the bed on the quality with packaging and printing etc. The numbers are messy and the coloring is just off—not quite consistent with Pfizer standard (or any pharma)

If it’s their new ones they certainly shit the bed on the quality with packaging and printing etc. The numbers are messy and the coloring is just off—not quite consistent with Pfizer standard (or any pharma)
You're the only one going on and on with ZERO proof of being fake. You should ask the source if they'll reimburse you if you send off for testing, or better yet ask them to pay for the testing. Otherwise, shut up until you have a leg to stand on.

The printing looks fine in those pictures just has the changed logo. If you don’t want them I’ll take them haha

I've seen this happen a bunch lately with various sources. Pfizer's logo changed and people just immediately screams fake with no other proof.

Even pointing out to them the logo change on the website and in press releases isn't enough to convince them half the time.

@Blang clearly your reading comprehension is lacking. It’s not JUST the trademark—there are multiple differences with the printing, packaging, and coloring. Scroll up a tad, look at the photos, read the back and forth, and then present your opinion.

I’ll post some better photos to hopefully dispel some of the confusion. This seems to be a hot topic. I’m thoroughly enjoying the attention

Last two photos and I’ll shut up. You’ll see the different trademarks on the labels to differentiate the two.

Attachments

• B6DA0079-6491-4259-BFB6-38FDDFCB6A84.jpeg
    B6DA0079-6491-4259-BFB6-38FDDFCB6A84.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 65
  • 77C9B94A-AF66-4691-9F9F-4E686BB64FF9.jpeg
    77C9B94A-AF66-4691-9F9F-4E686BB64FF9.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 64
I mean, you just proved my point. "The packaging is different, it must be fake" without any other corroborating evidence, and refusing to hear evidence to the contrary.

I mean, you just proved my point. "The packaging is different, it must be fake" without any other corroborating evidence, and refusing to hear evidence to the contrary.
Absolutely not, you mentioned just the logo changing. I’m referring to two or three different variables not comparing to the original. As I said before, if the box and its contents perfectly matched the other sample with the only variation being the logo trademark, I wouldn’t be suspicious.

What other “corroborating evidence” do you suggest I provide at this point before testing can be done?

What other “corroborating evidence” do you suggest I provide at this point before testing can be done?
There isn't any, which is exactly the point. You're speaking condescendingly to everyone from a place of conviction and authority, when the evidence clearly isn't there to be so sure.

I've seen this happen a dozen times over the years with black market pharma. A rebrand/repackaging happens, and suddenly there's a wave of "fake!!!" accusations because people can't fathom that two batches of the same product might look different for a reason other than "one is fake".

In this case, we know for a fact that Pfizer changed their logo, so eventually that was going to work it's way into their packaging. Having them adjust other aspects of the packaging alongside of that is completely normal and happens all the time.

The hilarious thing is that, if anything, all of the little changes probably make it even less likely that it's fake, and are far more in line with a rebranding/repackaging by the original manufacturer.

Last two photos and I’ll shut up. You’ll see the different trademarks on the labels to differentiate the two.
There's over 10 different variants of Genotropin 12mg available in the pharma db just in my country, which increases to over 30 if you remove the dosage, and they'll all have more or less subtle visual differences. Like @T&H said, send it for labtesting to Janoshik and ask to make a deal with @RoidForSale that whoever is incorrect bears all the costs and shame. There are three rather recent labtests of Genotropin 12mg pens listed on https://janoshik.com/public/ for reference.