RoidTest...Odin labs

I believe I’m running Odin test E 250 mg. Turns out it’s 200 mg per ml.

Doesn’t make a difference as I use it for TRT and got tossed an extra to make my order right.

I could be wrong but if you fuck up test by that much I wouldn’t trust them with anything else.

Gotta say ZERO pip what so ever though.
How did you get the dosage on your gear? Jano posted Odin Test-E 250 to be pretty close to perfect accuracy.

How did you get the dosage on your gear? Jano posted Odin Test-E 250 to be pretty close to perfect accuracy.
This was a long time ago. There was a report from jano stating otherwise at the time. Roughly 50 mg under dosed

Btw based on my size of order I was shorted 2-4 vials. Can’t remember what exactly but who ever I got it from (I want to say 24 hr) made it right and sent additional vials free of charge with no questions asked. Can’t remember exactly who thought it’s in my post history somewhere.

Last edited:
Why not just go through a hrt clinic? Can get oxandrolone easily from them… dosed accurately etc (except from FAM)…

You can literally get oxandrolone prescriptions from tons of HRT clinics. In the US, you can even get it at the pharmacy if they call in a script. I'd go this route if you are going to give it to a female. Zero doubts this way.

Why not just go through a hrt clinic? Can get oxandrolone easily from them… dosed accurately etc (except from FAM)…
you need to look up trancend and other hrt clinic reviews from actual body builders. lol they underdose their stuff. just cause it says 20mg doesnt mean it is. send it out for testing.