Rough cost of each vial

Bro, I genuinely get it. I appreciate what you do and the pursuit of excellence in doing it. Don't misunderstand me.

I find it fascinating, intellectually, and under other circumstances I would be the guy that keeps going until I have the hermetically sealed room, bodysuit, higher standards than pharma. Which is one reason I don't dare start.

I already do that kind of thing on a micro scale with syringes (TLDR BD Eclipse for gear, BD VEO for peptides lol) and other accessories.

I'm gently mocking the guys doing it for the "savings", which really aren't there unless you use a lot of gear.
Idk I already am saving alot on what i ordered to home brew. From buying 20 dollars a vile to making 2.90 a vile. .....I mean...that's pretty good. Plus the fact I can control the oil now and make unique setups. I fail to see how none economical it is. A still air box is very cheap to make and even cheaper to keep sterilized for a small batch of viles. I think the over emphasize on the sterilizing and medical grade setup is over stated. It's not that hard to be sterilized unless you live In garage or some horders house. Personally my clean room along side a very cheap plastic still air box with some clorox. Airsol spray alcohol and some little bit of preparation is enough for me to trust my environment

I mean this will last me just around 6.6 years at the trt dosage. ........it's almost magic

Yea like same, steroids aint expensive not one bit.
Even if you choose a expensiver brand its not much.
That's OK.
You do your thing.
It's fair enough most people don't want to do it because it requires skill and I am sure that keeping things safe and proper is not easy.

However, I just don’t understand (and I have kind of said this to Declan, not long ago, although not very clearly...) why on earth people that are not interested in brewing stuff keep commenting in threads by people who like doing so.
It is their passion and they do so successfully, needless to say.
Having to justify yourself to people who are not involved and interested in this, must be quite annoying and tedious, tbh.
And for what, anyway?

Idk I already am saving alot on what i ordered to home brew. From buying 20 dollars a vile to making 2.90 a vile. .....I mean...that's pretty good. Plus the fact I can control the oil now and make unique setups. I fail to see how none economical it is. A still air box is very cheap to make and even cheaper to keep sterilized for a small batch of viles. I think the over emphasize on the sterilizing and medical grade setup is over stated. It's not that hard to be sterilized unless you live In garage or some horders house. Personally my clean room along side a very cheap plastic still air box with some clorox. Airsol spray alcohol and some little bit of preparation is enough for me to trust my environment

I mean this will last me just around 6.6 years at the trt dosage. ........it's almost magic

1 vial Test Cyp 250, good for 10 weeks @ 200mg/wk. 5 a year.

30 vials $240 shipped.

6 years worth for $40 a year.

Jano tests available from supplier and often from customers.

How much cheaper are you getting it for?

1 vial Test Cyp 250, good for 10 weeks @ 200mg/wk. 5 a year.

30 vials $240 shipped.

6 years worth for $40 a year.

Jano tests available from supplier and often from customers.

How much cheaper are you getting it for?
But 2 issues here. Likely using the cheapest oil they can use with no regardless to inflammation and long term health issues with ratios of solvents. Both of which is even an issue in pharmaceutical grade testosterone

The safest oil is Castor based on my findings plus this interesting video below covers and proves all my yapping about control

View: https://youtu.be/kayJxk_fwMs

Once I watched this. That's when homebrew seemed like a smart idea in the long run

But 2 issues here. Likely using the cheapest oil they can use with no regardless to inflammation and long term health issues with ratios of solvents. Both of which is even an issue in pharmaceutical grade testosterone

The safest oil is Castor based on my findings plus this interesting video below covers and proves all my yapping about control

View: https://youtu.be/kayJxk_fwMs

Once I watched this. That's when homebrew seemed like a smart idea in the long run

Ok, that's a fair enough reason. But are you testing your raws for contamination? Heavy metals? Pharma is required to test their oils prior to use in manufacturing, do you, or just presume it's not contaminated? Fraud is widespread problem with oils of all types. Same with vials. Are you ensuring they're sterile or just assuming they are because that's what it says on the labels?

Are endotoxins a concern? They are for the FDA, pharma, and even tiny compounding pharmacies. Jano offers testing. Does anyone do it? It's bad for your term health to inject them even if they don't make you fall over right after pinning. Yet from what I can see no one does anything t0 deactivate them. (160c three hours).

With all these concerns. I could buy a batch of 30-50 vials, and send off a sample for comprehensive testing for everything. The strength of the final product, heavy metal contamination, bacteria, endotoxins, herbicide traces in the oil, etc.

Meanwhile, let's be honest, most homebrewers don't test shit, especially if they're doing it for savings. Under those circumstances I'd argue a commercial, high volume UGL that's been in business for
many years, have a reputation to protect, and many customers using their product (all acting as an "early warning system" to problems) is likely safer.

Ok, that's a fair enough reason. But are you testing your raws for contamination? Heavy metals? Pharma is required to test their oils prior to use in manufacturing, do you, or just presume it's not contaminated? Fraud is widespread problem with oils of all types. Same with vials. Are you ensuring they're sterile or just assuming they are because that's what it says on the labels?

Are endotoxins a concern? They are for the FDA, pharma, and even tiny compounding pharmacies. Jano offers testing. Does anyone do it? It's bad for your term health to inject them even if they don't make you fall over right after pinning. Yet from what I can see no one does anything t0 deactivate them. (160c three hours).

With all these concerns. I could buy a batch of 30-50 vials, and send off a sample for comprehensive testing for everything. The strength of the final product, heavy metal contamination, bacteria, endotoxins, herbicide traces in the oil, etc.

Meanwhile, let's be honest, most homebrewers don't test shit, especially if they're doing it for savings. Under those circumstances I'd argue a commercial, high volume UGL that's been in business for
many years, have a reputation to protect, and many customers using their product (all acting as an "early warning system" to problems) is likely safer.
Of course testing your raws would be the most high priority. You make good points. For me I made sure to use the purest castor that's ultra filtered and usp grade from a lab. Sure more expensive but the safety part is handled at least on that end. No heavy metals. No toxins. The raws get tested as soon as I receive. As for the BB and BA well that's not hard either to find a good source. It still saves money in the long run if you buy in bulk. Of course I run the risk of legal issues ....but....deep freezer. And potentially having almost a 30 year supply soon. No intent to sell...seems very very tempting.

Endotoxin, whatever.

How many people got infections or shit labs from safely home made gear with a 22 micron Chinese filter?

@narta
Speak for yourself dude.

Then the home brewed are responsible for their own health issues. The fact is, I can control my product, what goes into my body. Oil, dosing, ba, bb

The fact is, my safety is in my hands.

Endotoxin, whatever.

How many people got infections or shit labs from safely home made gear with a 22 micron Chinese filter?

@narta

Speak for yourself dude.

Then the home brewed are responsible for their own health issues. The fact is, I can control my product, what goes into my body. Oil, dosing, ba, bb

The fact is, my safety is in my hands.

Do you have some kind of reading comprehension problem?

We were discussing the reasons for home brewing. Savings sure as hell isn't it.

You brought up safety. Which I agreed may make sense, if the end product is tested for all hazards, which most of your fellow travelers aren't, because that further erodes any savings.

YOU may be testing, to a limited degree, but of course that makes any concept of savings even more ludicrous.

Gear bought from a UGL that's actually comprehensively tested is demonstrably safer than any homemade shit that isn't.

You brought up safety. Which I agreed may make sense, if the end product is tested for all hazards, which most of your fellow travelers aren't, because that further erodes any savings.

YOU may be testing, to a limited degree, but of course that makes any concept of savings even more ludicrous.

Gear bought from a UGL that's actually comprehensively tested is demonstrably safer than any homemade shit that isn't.
But like....isn't ugl technically just homebrew anyways? Also I doubt most ugl are buying smaller quantity of raws in the first place and if they are buying 1kg at a time. The testing cost and such more than becomes worth it once it's re sold at a higher profit margin. 1kg for example can easily get homemade down to 1 dollar a vile. Heck I'm sure they get it even cheaper once they are grabbing 5kg or more. Idk what most ugl do but I'm sure bulk purchases covers alot of the incentive to test alot more

okay lol

You aren't subscribed to "Spaceman premium"? That's how you get access to the hundreds of Excel spreadsheets he's made. Meticulous data counting every penny down to each grain of raw, drip of oil, and a calculator that exactly figures the monetary value of each second of your time. Best 500 bucks a month I've ever spent.
Shssshhh.....we don't need more Redditors polluting SMP.

But like....isn't ugl technically just homebrew anyways? Also I doubt most ugl are buying smaller quantity of raws in the first place and if they are buying 1kg at a time. The testing cost and such more than becomes worth it once it's re sold at a higher profit margin. 1kg for example can easily get homemade down to 1 dollar a vile. Heck I'm sure they get it even cheaper once they are grabbing 5kg or more. Idk what most ugl do but I'm sure bulk purchases covers alot of the incentive to test alot more
Most of it absolutely is homebrew. Maybe large providers like Q and other Chinese labs may not be brewed at "home"....but they all are NOT pharma grade. The QC and adherence to GMPs is not the same. Look at Qs filter fiber issues and underfilling . Quality is poor compared to many UGLs. That being said, when you find a responsible, honest, and accountable UGL, you have found gold.

If you extrapolate the "minuscule" saving over 2+ decades I am homebrewing, it adds up to thousands of dollars. So yeah, savings are there if you are in for the long haul.

And most important, I control the variables. Not some methed up junkie (true story of UGL cook)

Holy effing mother lode of martian cow balls is wrong with you people giving homebrewers grief for?

@Ghoul Can you show me even one definitive evidence that QSC or any other Chinese ugl that they are producing the products you guys are injecting are coming from the facilities they claim to produce it from. Or are they actually following regulations on their production?

The argument that they can produce their products legally is moot since they are not sending you items that went under legal medical or government sanctioned procedures, what you are injecting came inside a cheap vial with no labels which may have filter floaters in them.

So before you question the sterility and quality control of Spiffman and other homebrewers, look at what you are sourcing from your favorite chinese ugl first, even if they say that batch is clean per Jano testing, the chances Mr. Chan sent you some random gear he just grabbed from another box lying on their shelf from 3 years ago is there.