Sad news from Balkan Pharmaceuticals

Mcflyfast

The past week I was given the information from a big EU reseller that BP will no longer produce a majority of AAS medications. It has been said for many years that Balkan is a UGL, but after speaking to many people in the know and our brother @Den84 I found out it is indeed a real Moldovian pharmaceutical company that produces a ton of random medicines.

Below is one of many registered Moldovian pharmaceutical sites to purchase medicines.

Code:
https://farmacie.md/ro/search?query=Balkan

I believe the reasoning behind this decision was because of the incident that happen months ago with the Russian bodybuilding federation president and someone higher up in the Moldovian government (the whole scandal that took place in Russia).

Though this is all speculation now, this is the last thing to have happen before their decision has been made.

What I hear now is Balkan will continue selling testosterone Cipandrol and testosterone Enandrol to patients with a prescription at pharmacies, but the rest of the AAS line will be gone.

Code:
http://m.medicamente.md/ru/product/38292

Also, according to Moldova tv news station, Balkan pharmaceuticals has finished constructing another facility in Romania. I believe Balkan is trying to expand their reach and target all of the EU market.

Code:
https://youtu.be/pCtT5Wew0Qg

No other news has been given to me at the moment other than this.

Be safe Meso fam.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210915-193550_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20210915-193550_Brave.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 147
  • Screenshot_20210915-193530_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20210915-193530_Brave.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
That would be a shame - many of their products were good.

We should keep an eye open here to see whether this is true and how the market develops, not that fakes of the products suddenly appear and Balkan officially announces the end of the production of the majority of anabolic steroids.

That would be a shame - many of their products were good.

We should keep an eye open here to see whether this is true and how the market develops, not that fakes of the products suddenly appear and Balkan officially announces the end of the production of the majority of anabolic steroids.

Read the bottom of the article that was translated to English.

I heard this from 5 people already the fifth being one of the biggest resellers and they confirmed it. They sell alot of Balkan/Sp, so to say this to me would obviously be stupid lol.

I do respect them for being honest about the situation and sending me this Russian article.

Last edited:
Shame, I enjoyed their provi. Still stand behind that they are/were UGL. This whole thread is a testament to that honestly. Russia got caught juicing their olympians so they told Balkan to quit with the under ground non-pharmaceutical products. Anywho, shame as they were top notch.

Shame, I enjoyed their provi. Still stand behind that they are/were UGL. This whole thread is a testament to that honestly. Russia got caught juicing their olympians so they told Balkan to quit with the under ground non-pharmaceutical products. Anywho, shame as they were top notch.
What if the UGL part of Balkan went underground and separate from the original company and still made their UGL product at other locations? Just a conjecture..

They are NOT a UGL.

They were making AAS that weren't classified for any practical health setting today (Parabolan, Halotestin) for example, yes, I agree on this not delusional.

I believe now it was made specifically for the Russian market as there was ties with someone in the Moldovan government and the president of the Russian federation. @Millard can post the article if he wishes, it was on Meso a couple months ago.

But the rest of their line antibiotics, BP medicines, cholesterol medicines are all sold in Ukraine, Moldova, Romania this is a fact.

Code:

They are NOT a UGL.

They were making AAS that weren't classified for any practical health setting today (Parabolan, Halotestin) for example, yes, I agree on this not delusional.

I believe now it was made specifically for the Russian market as there is ties with someone in the Moldovan government and the president of the Russian federation. @Millard can post the article if he wishes, it was on Meso a couple months ago.

But the rest of their line antibiotics, BP medicines, cholesterol medicines are all sold in Ukraine, Moldova, Romania this is a fact.

Code:

Lol try not get so worked up. Let me educate as it’s this simple.

UGL = Under Ground Lab

Balkan sold and manufactured under ground products in the underground world so what does that make them?

I see your point but it’s really as simple as what I just laid out and now the government has asked them to cut it out. That should tell you something about the region.

Lol try not get so worked up. Let me educate as it’s this simple.

UGL = Under Ground Lab

Balkan sold and manufactured under ground products in the underground world so what does that make them?

I see your point but it’s really as simple as what I just laid out and now the government has asked them to cut it out. That should tell you something about the region.

No let me educate you..... Lol

The products are all licensed under the Romanian/Moldovan medicine database and each product had its own number registered in the database. A definition of an UnderGround is making products without going through the government channels. When sold in bulk boxes, Middle east and Asia (Their big buyers) they are sold in a huge white box with the printed Balkan Pharmaceuticals logo/ Street address/ company phone number on them.

SP line was sold as a Underground "For research" similar here how peptides/sarms are in the states.

EuroPrime (Another AAS line) in Moldova has their medications registered under veterinarian medications.

Balkan never labeled themselves as an underground, in fact, they have articles of there factory as far back as 2008-2010 showing them making other medications.

I think again, AAS was a big market for them to sell to the Middle East, Asia, and Russia but the direction they are heading now and the growth of the business, they want to expand more mainstream now.

This is my opinion.

No let me educate you..... Lol

The products are all licensed under the Romanian/Moldovan medicine database and each product had its own number registered in the database. A definition of an UnderGround is making products without going through the government channels. When sold in bulk boxes, Middle east and Asia (Their big buyers) they are sold in a huge white box with the printed Balkan Pharmaceuticals logo/ Street address/ company phone number on them.

SP line was sold as a Underground "For research" similar here how peptides/sarms are in the states.

EuroPrime (Another AAS line) in Moldova has their medications registered under veterinarian medications.

Balkan never labeled themselves as an underground, in fact, they have articles of there factory as far back as 2008-2010 showing them making other medications.

I think again, AAS was a big market for them to sell to the Middle East, Asia, and Russia but the direction they are heading now and the growth of the business, they want to expand more mainstream now.

This is my opinion.

I’m honestly loling. Yes they have a paper (license) but in a country that instead of taking legal action against them for manufacturing and selling illegal drugs they actually allowed it and now have simply asked them to stop. That speaks volumes about how easily obtainable that license is in that country and how shady things are.

Again, they manufactured and sold underground products to the underground which theoretically and quite frankly makes them a UGL. But yes they do have a license and do make legit pharmaceutical products. That’s what made their UG products great. They were probably the best UGL in the world if that makes you feel better. Lol

This is my opinion.

I’m honestly loling. Yes they have a paper (license) but in a country that instead of taking legal action against them for manufacturing and selling illegal drugs they actually allowed it and now have simply asked them to stop. That speaks volumes about how easily obtainable that license is in that country and how shady things are.

Again, they manufactured and sold underground products to the underground which theoretically and quite frankly makes them a UGL. But yes they do have a license and do make legit pharmaceutical products. That’s what made their UG products great. They were probably the best UGL in the world if that makes you feel better. Lol

This is my opinion.

They stopped producing, they were not forced.....

I believe it had to do with the scandal that happen months ago and they don't want no conflict as they are moving mainstream towards all the EU.

Balkan is in a very very good position right now. They just opened up another factory in Romania.

This is my opinion.
Balkan is sold in pharmacies not only in moldova also in Eu so by definition it is pharma .
I think SP will stay in business one would think it was its purpose the whole time to replace balkan as they become only real pharma buisness !
Phamra = more money than AAS

Balkan is sold in pharmacies not only in moldova also in Eu so by definition it is pharma .

They sold their tren in pharmacies? Didn’t think so. So because they make some pharmaceutical products that makes their underground stuff pharmaceutical as well?

Guys, I get it and I see your points as I believe you see mine. We are just not in full agreement which is totally fine.

They stopped producing, they were not forced.....

I believe it had to do with the scandal that happen months ago and they don't want no conflict as they are moving mainstream towards all the EU.

Balkan is in a very very good position right now. They just opened up another factory in Romania.
Most important thing is when can we get it? If they opened another factory they need to be making all the gear that we need.

For all intensive purposes too Balkan is pharm grade and a Pharm company, UGL is underground in every aspect in my opinion .. Balkan control quality , licensing( that they have available in their country), distribution to pharmacies and what not… splitting hairs saying the quality and process of Watson test here and Balkan test there is so different. Not really at all

They sold their tren in pharmacies? Didn’t think so. So because they make some pharmaceutical products that makes their underground stuff pharmaceutical as well?

Guys, I get it and I see your points as I believe you see mine. We are just not in full agreement which is totally fine.
Tren was sold in pharmacies in france but not theirs for sure.
I mean your argument would have validity if the AAS would be produced in different factory then the high tech one but i dont think its the case.
For sure Balkans intention was to produce and sell Aas.
So they faked being a pharma company and they faked so good that they actually became one.
But for real this is the ultimate upgrade for any UGL to become real pharma.
Balkan invested a lot of money in development and hired a lot of smart people all sponsored from AAS money !
Props to them! Hope they keep up the quality with SP!