Safe & reliable place to buy steroids online for a beginner?

Hi there,

I’m just looking for a place online that sells steroids. I’m only doing a testosterone enthathate cycle, with pct, an AI & hcg.

I’m a beginner so don’t take advantage and send me fake links. I have experience with the darkweb from the past. Although it’s just recreational drugs I have purchased. I’ve no experience in finding reliable steroid marketplaces.

I’m from Ireland and looking for a source near to home.

Please help a brother out, cheers guys.

It’s not a “great way to get scammed” if someone shares a reliable source.

It’s fairly easy to check if a website is fraudulent.

So it would be nice to help instead of a passive-aggressive response and not helping anyone

So it would be nice to help instead of a passive-aggressive response and not helping anyone

Don't be so naive. This shit hole underground scene revolves around money. Any jackass that throws a name your way is likely trying to help themselves by helping you.

It isn't hard to read. It isn't hard to find testing results. You need to put in the legwork and make your own decisions.

Many of us have put in our time here doing our own research and reading to find one we may feel comfortable with. You expect us to just hand you a name because you're too lazy to do your homework?

And calling MSGs response to you passive aggressive is laughable. Get lost, I hope no one helps you with the attitude you came here with.

Here's several reasons for you to do your own homework and not expect a bunch of strangers to give you a hook up out of the goodness of their hearts.

Hi there,

I’m just looking for a place online that sells steroids. I’m only doing a testosterone enthathate cycle, with pct, an AI & hcg.

I’m a beginner so don’t take advantage and send me fake links. I have experience with the darkweb from the past. Although it’s just recreational drugs I have purchased. I’ve no experience in finding reliable steroid marketplaces.

I’m from Ireland and looking for a source near to home.

Please help a brother out, cheers guys.
The first rule of fight club...

Stick around for a while. Check out longer threads where sources are responsive, see the lab test forum, etc. There are no guarantees in this space.

That's awesome lol ... hey guys just looking for a place to buy steroids.... lmao nice

Kinda sound like a fed buddy just saying

i always reckon dumb threads like this to someone joining a gym and on their first day walking in, going up to a bunch of guys and asking if someone can get them some steroids.

Maybe it's easier here online because there's no awkward eye contact, but seriously, get a clue. Shit doesn't work like that.

Don't be so naive. This shit hole underground scene revolves around money. Any jackass that throws a name your way is likely trying to help themselves by helping you.

It isn't hard to read. It isn't hard to find testing results. You need to put in the legwork and make your own decisions.
Just as I expected. A bunch of brain dead assholes who will do anything but help.

Thanks for nothing.

Complete and utter useless information.

Do us a favour, stop wasting oxygen for the rest of us who actually try and help others out.

Waste of life.

Ooooh becauses it’s this big secret is it? God your so important

Wishing, hoping, or calling for physical violence, including threats of sexual violence, against members and/or their family members; and self-harm are prohibited.
Many of us have put in our time here doing our own research and reading to find one we may feel comfortable with. You expect us to just hand you a name because you're too lazy to do your homework?

And calling MSGs response to you passive aggressive is laughable. Get lost, I hope no one helps you with the attitude you came here with.
Hope you die in a hole you gremlin

Sponsors

Latest posts