safemeds4all.com any reviews?

I'd like to know the same thing. Both safemeds and reliable say they require a script. I've seen good reviews bout both and seen many accounts of guys ordering successfully and happy with product - surely they don't all have a script. So whats the deal?

I'd like to know this has well. I usually use ADC and don't require a script (even thou they say they do). Is safemeds the same way, do you really need a script?

Thanks!
Hunter who is adc did you have problems with them..do they carry arimedex?

Hunter who is adc did you have problems with them..do they carry arimedex?
alldaychemist, no never any issues, yes they have Arimidex as well as most other anacillaries. Orders take about 2-3 weeks to deliver and you do have to sign for it. E check is the easiest way, you will receive a call from a 3rd party to verify that you authorize payment transfer (this is normal). They don't have HCG which is why I was looking at safemeds4all.

alldaychemist, no never any issues, yes they have Arimidex as well as most other anacillaries. Orders take about 2-3 weeks to deliver and you do have to sign for it. E check is the easiest way, you will receive a call from a 3rd party to verify that you authorize payment transfer (this is normal). They don't have HCG which is why I was looking at safemeds4all.

Just thought I'd post on this thread because I just got my order in from safemeds4all. Actually heard about it on some dieting forums while researching hcg. Was skeptical at first but I didn't come across a bad review. Decided to order some hcg and arimidex. Took 16 days to get here from the time of order. A safe estimate is around 2 weeks. I ordered mine on the Saturday of a holiday weekend so it prob took a little longer being that the company that calls you to verify the echeck is based in the states. I've read of people getting their order as fast as 9 days though. Overall I'm very happy with them. Their customer support is awesome and the products are all pharma grade. As far as ancillaries they have just about everything you need. No script required when you order online but if you order on the phone they may be required to ask you (wink, wink). The packing slip has a rough script on it so I think they have some kind of "in house pharmacist."

Anyone actually back up the claims of human grade pharma with bloodwork? Are the medications Indian made or European. I know that I would never buy Pakistani made Sustanon, but whenever I run into Dutch Sustanon I'm all over it.

India is a turd world nation in many respects worse than China from my travels.

Anyone actually back up the claims of human grade pharma with bloodwork? Are the medications Indian made or European. I know that I would never buy Pakistani made Sustanon, but whenever I run into Dutch Sustanon I'm all over it.

India is a turd world nation in many respects worse than China from my travels.

Pretty sure its Indian, pretty sure reliablerx is Indian too. You can get Eurpoean AI and Serm through the pharmacist on here, but its alot more and the members swear by him. As far as gear I only go US domestic so cant help you there. And yes, India is a dirty polluted as place.

Just asking. I have a lifetimes worth of PCT from China. Verified their purity and potency awhile back.

Even a place as primitive as Vietnam have rejected Indian medications.
Code:
http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-vietnam-shows-the-door-to-45-indian-pharma-companies-1980761

Just asking. I have a lifetimes worth of PCT from China. Verified their purity and potency awhile back.

Even a place as primitive as Vietnam have rejected Indian medications.
Code:
http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-vietnam-shows-the-door-to-45-indian-pharma-companies-1980761

Im not suprised at all. Ever see something from India and how poorly it is constructed? Ill give this a shot and if its bunk ill just go to mexico for it.

Back