safemeds4all.com any reviews?

Did you end up ordering from safemeds? If so, how was your experience?

I ordered from reliablerx instead and got the Cipla arimadex. I'm almost out so might go through them again. Only word of advice would to use a prepaid cc. They use a third party that calls you back for payment info. I was satisfied with what I got

Edit: bumped this for the new guys. I would rather use one of these sources over an UGL. I never get AIs or SERMS from an UGL.

I ordered from reliablerx instead and got the Cipla arimadex. I'm almost out so might go through them again. Only word of advice would to use a prepaid cc. They use a third party that calls you back for payment info. I was satisfied with what I got

Edit: bumped this for the new guys. I would rather use one of these sources over an UGL. I never get AIs or SERMS from an UGL.

I get Cipla anastrozole through safemeds. I haven't compared prices in a while but before I chose safemeds for ancillaries, reliable and others were way over priced for the same products.

As far as payment, I use a dummy account, only putting in what I spend. I haven't had any fraud attempts using safemeds yet.

I get Cipla anastrozole through safemeds. I haven't compared prices in a while but before I chose safemeds for ancillaries, reliable and others were way over priced for the same products.

As far as payment, I use a dummy account, only putting in what I spend. I haven't had any fraud attempts using safemeds yet.

I'll have to check out safemeds this time, thanks for the info. I usually stock up on everything once a year so I'll compare the prices.

I'll have to check out safemeds this time, thanks for the info. I usually stock up on everything once a year so I'll compare the prices.

If you decide to order, look for the 5% discount coupon code. I think it's on the front page of the site. Once you make a first order, they give you 10% all future orders. Also, pretty sure you can still combine the 5% code and the 10% discount.

Bumping this. Anyone used them lately? Its been a long while since I've ordered anything from them.

has anybody tried safemeds4all.com before? any reviews on their product? hope yall can help. thanks
Try checking a review site? I'm not as good on gear knowledge and sources as people here (that is, I know nothing in that regard...), but I remember seeing one or two places reviewed http://phrmreviews.com/r/epharmacy-com-au-review-great-presentation-poor-performance/ when I was looking for reviews of places to get other meds cheaper.

Last edited:
Back