Scammed by PurplePandaLabs for $900 - GG gaslighting

We really don’t need them. There are a couple of decent raw suppliers out there. Purple panda was just an ok meso source due to a lack of other options.
Your options for good quality raws, with updated testing are dragon and panda, so it’s really just a matter of choosing which shady chinamen you want to give your money to, and I choose panda personally.. if some of the other raw suppliers would offer testing incentive then they might get some more business and noterietay.

Your options for good quality raws, with updated testing are dragon and panda, so it’s really just a matter of choosing which shady chinamen you want to give your money to, and I choose panda personally.. if some of the other raw suppliers would offer testing incentive then they might get some more business and noterietay.
Dragon is like Panda but have another name. No difference in their "service "
Raws are coming from the same place generally speaking, what one source have another have the same.
Worst case is that you receive a 90% purity instead of 98% but your info will not be shared with everybody. I take the lower purity and not be involved in any shit shows made by Panda

Dragon is like Panda but have another name. No difference in their "service "
Raws are coming from the same place generally speaking, what one source have another have the same.
Worst case is that you receive a 90% purity instead of 98% but your info will not be shared with everybody. I take the lower purity and not be involved in any shit shows made by Panda
Except dragon and panda get raws from different sources, as dragon doesn’t have the capital to meet minimum order quantity for pandas supply.

Except dragon and panda get raws from different sources, as dragon doesn’t have the capital to meet minimum order quantity for pandas supply.
For some raws yes as I had read in his thread.
With that being said is no difference buying from other source or from Panda only your info will not be shared with everybody. Panda is not the "golden standard " of raws. But they become more of golden showers then golden standard

For some raws yes as I had read in his thread.
With that being said is no difference buying from other source or from Panda only your info will not be shared with everybody. Panda is not the "golden standard " of raws. But they become more of golden showers then golden standard
Afaik there is no “gold standard” just frequently (blind)tested, and consistent high purity raws.

Afaik there is no “gold standard” just frequently (blind)tested, and consistent high purity raws.
Consistent purity test made by him? The last test that I know from Jano is in March for some test c with 96% purity but don't have the certitude to say for sure
Another sources will sell you the same but don't have any shit show series that can involve you or your info.
They get the raw from the same place more or less. Panda is not the only place from where you can buy.

Consistent purity test made by him? The last test that I know from Jano is in March for some test c with 96% purity but don't have the certitude to say for sure
Another sources will sell you the same but don't have any shit show series that can involve you or your info.
They get the raw from the same place more or less. Panda is not the only place from where you can buy.
Did you miss the words “blind” ? Testing? As in user submitted.

Who ever said it was the only place? Where are you getting these ideas to argue that point?

You said that not me. And is not only Panda or Dragon and both they have shit shows in the past. I choose to give money to none of those.
There are other sources that have testing done by Jano not only Panda, other sources get the raws from the same place more or less
So you said that is Panda or Dragon not me. I said only to go to other places as you have from where to choose and be more safe with your info

You said that not me. And is not only Panda or Dragon and both they have shit shows in the past. I choose to give money to none of those.
There are other sources that have testing done by Jano not only Panda, other sources get the raws from the same place more or less
So you said that is Panda or Dragon not me. I said only to go to other places as you have from where to choose and be more safe with your info
So no where did I say you can’t buy from anyone else, I said it’s panda or dragon, or one of the even less reputable and even less tested sources.. are you hard of comprehension skills, or just trying to argue?

So no where did I say you can’t buy from anyone else, I said it’s panda or dragon, or one of the even less reputable and even less tested sources.. are you hard of comprehension skills, or just trying to argue?
In fact you said Panda or Dragon not Panda or Dragon or any other chinamen that don't share your info. That was your answer at why people still buy from Panda because they don't have to choose and from those two you choose Panda

In the matter of testing go and see that none of the sources have constant testing. Last test on Panda is from March on test c 96% or 94% purity. Is not like other source will sell you 80%. They get from the same place. There are other test that show over 95% from other sources as well
Don't know if Panda offers anymore credit for testing. Have read that about one month ago in their thread.
There are sources that can give you store credit if you want to test but with that store credit is not very useful as you will use again maybe after one year.

I have good comprehension skills but you have good memory on what you write?

Your options for good quality raws, with updated testing are dragon and panda

Far from the truth

maybe if your too lazy to look past the first 2 pages of meso. There are much better options out there.

Even if panda and dragon were the only raw sources on the planet.. if Justin Trudeau / joe Biden we’re the only 2 politicians left, would you support them too?

@Cashton liska raws

And like other guy has said if you scroll a bit and search you will find other test from other sources.
Is not only Panda that have good raws but only at Panda you can get that info sharing and blackmails emails. A offer that you can't refuse I see

Who knows, I live in Canada and I got a letter in the mail, and a phone call from some hospital people informing me that my medical records had been accessed when they shouldn’t have been, something along those lines, I guess other people it happened to as well.

Can't you sue them for something like that?

How about finding other patients that were affected by this and sue them all together?

Something kinda similar has happened in Better Call Saul.

Quick aside. Did Milly enable captcha's? I just got a captcha for the first time ever. I'm assuming to help deal with the DDoS.

@Cashton liska raws

And like other guy has said if you scroll a bit and search you will find other test from other sources.
Is not only Panda that have good raws but only at Panda you can get that info sharing and blackmails emails. A offer that you can't refuse I see
Liska isn’t a raw supplier.. he’s an EU domestic vendor, those are the lab tests from his raws.. which I think he might get some from panda & dragon.. ffs.. lol

Liska isn’t a raw supplier.. he’s an EU domestic vendor, those are the lab tests from his raws.. which I think he might get some from panda & dragon.. ffs.. lol
No. Look at the test reports. It's says there the seller.
I know is a shock to you but is not Panda or Dragon

Surprise surprise. It's not only Panda that sell good raws but it's hard to scroll a bit
Whatever you say there champ.. you think I don’t know how to scroll and search? Didn’t you join like 2 weeks ago? I use pandas service, he’s got good quality raws, good on you for bringing some attention to less known suppliers though, those were good results mostly.

Sponsors

Latest posts