Scammed by PurplePandaLabs for $900 - GG gaslighting

Yea I think they originally designed their site on Geocities and then just copied it. Their site makes me wish I was colorblind.

If the site itself is that much of an eye sore and looks that old, It makes me cast doubt on who's handling the backend for them. Tbh 9/10 with a site this large I'd say it's selective scamming and that could easily be by some low level employee but if Ollie ever comes back maybe they should tell us how many "workers" have access to order emails or what the setup is there.

If they say only Ollie/Panda have access to orders then obviously they are going to fight tooth and nail to blame the customer and not the site.

Man they won't ever tell the truth. The bullshit just kept getting deeper when their customer data got ganked last time. "Demographic studies..." Lol. They are too damn arrogant to ever admit flaw or fault.

Man they won't ever tell the truth. The bullshit just kept getting deeper when their customer data got ganked last time. "Demographic studies..." Lol. They are too damn arrogant to ever admit flaw or fault.
You think?

Absolutely and anyone with common sense can see through this shit. It almost makes me vomit to see some of their cheerleaders waiving their pom poms taking up for these clowns.

Panda isn't going anywhere though. They're not scammers and they are large and the pricing is hard to beat, but they have been compromised in the past and I don't believe they put much emphasis on trying to fix it.

Also never had an issue with Panda, and after reading through all 19 pages of this, I will still continue to use them.

However, I do feel like maybe the OP did end up taking a hit here, even though I think it was not Panda's fault, they could have been less defensive and more proactive in finding a solution.

Why would OP use his real (assuming he did) shipping credentials if it was a scam?

A little more sleuthing on the less defensive side and possibly shipping out the goods ordered even though the payment was "possibly" side scammed by a third party would not have cost them much. Chalk it up to a PR expense.

In the end, its easy for me to say that, but who knows what really went down.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I bet we see more cases like this come up, someone in pandas organization who would have backend access(probably not many people), or someone outside who’s found some exploit or vulnerability in some part of pandas website that’s allowing them to inject code to replace a webpage/redirect, this kinda stuff happens often all over the web, there’s some pretty talented “hackers” our web security guys/vulnerability testers… whatever the fuck you wanna call them, and new and updated website applications, server applications, plugins have exploits discovered every day, some guys do it as a job, some discover them and then report the exploits for reward, and some decide to exploit it for personal gain, or even sell the exploit/vulnerability framework or method it self.

Lol I am bored too...slow at work today. I dealt with ransomware attacks as well as a recent cyberattack on my hospital's network as I'm the senior administrator. It's crazy I tell ya but this case the OP's stories are so entertaining enough to follow haha.

Who the fuck does these kind of attacks on a hospital?

Who the fuck does these kind of attacks on a hospital?
To attempt to steal health information maybe...such as medical records? Medical records are worth a lot to cybercriminals. Hospitals go to great length to protect that data.

I work for a local hospital, and medical records of anyone are a target for these sort of criminals.
Damn, i didn't know that even regular folks have to worry about these things.

What would they do with your medical records though? Blackmail you for having too many suppositories up your butt?

What would they do with your medical records though? Blackmail you for having too many suppositories up your butt?
Who knows, I live in Canada and I got a letter in the mail, and a phone call from some hospital people informing me that my medical records had been accessed when they shouldn’t have been, something along those lines, I guess other people it happened to as well.

Defraud insurance companies by filing fake claims for example.

Who knows, I live in Canada and I got a letter in the mail, and a phone call from some hospital people informing me that my medical records had been accessed when they shouldn’t have been, something along those lines, I guess other people it happened to as well.
Yes that's one example right there of a data breach at a hospital.

Wow that was a lot of reading…

I am not an IT guy, so someone let me know if this is plausible.. BUT, what I see as a probability.. Panda said he has another company who sets up the automatic Bitcoin payment system. If that company were to fuck up/malfunction and send different Bitcoin addresses to both Panda and customer, it would then have them both think they are scamming eachother, just as they are thinking now.

Its hard to judge who’s the fibber in this situation. I honestly think they are both genuine but I’m leaning towards the customer side on this I have to admit. He’s not even looking for money, he’s just disgruntled and wanted to state his claim.

I Ordered some raws from PPL a while ago and they didn’t ship them for 4 months and straight up lied to me for the entire 4 months telling me it has been shipped, and I have record of it all, so I am 1 million percent certain the PPL operation is no stranger to lying, cause they fucked me around and knowingly lied for months. That put me on the fence on if I wanted to use them or not, but after they are sharing customer info it set in stone I will not use this shit ass source again. With such a jaded history and ongoing problems and the lies, why the fuck would you??

Sending personal info to forum members??? Da fuck?? There should be a mass outrage. Why the fuck are members protecting such garbage unacceptable behaviour? Handled extremely unprofessional, NEVER an excuse for a source to doxx customers. One of the members who was shown the info even offered to show other members!!!! I get it, honest mistake on his part, he didn’t know. Not bashing him. But it just shows how fucking horrible the judgement was on Ollies part sending that info out.

Why is PPL not ran off meso for sharing customer info??? When did this ever become acceptable from a source and why are they getting special treatment from cheerleading members??

They will never see another red cent from me, they told me they would give me a couple free extra raws for lying to me and dicking me around for as long as they did, and I’m not even tempted to get the free shit from em. They can keep it.

I am certain that most of us imagined at least once in our life how these " reputable companies" function: most problems are resolved in a calm and calculated manner as it would go with a legit professional company.

Then you realize with these topics they are almost like raging teenagers throwing temper tantrums bragging about getting pussy. I guess it is easier to be succesful temporarly when taking as much risk as going to prison 5-10+ year depending on location. Anyone who has better skills not need to take such risks and we wont find them in blackmarket forums lol

Why is PPL not ran off meso for sharing customer info??? When did this ever become acceptable from a source and why are they getting special treatment from cheerleading members??

Because we need them more than they need us. It used to be the other way around, but the addict mentality has swept through Meso like a plague.

Because we need them more than they need us. It used to be the other way around, but the addict mentality has swept through Meso like a plague.

We really don’t need them. There are a couple of decent raw suppliers out there. Purple panda was just an ok meso source due to a lack of other options.

Never happened anything with the last "info leaking" when was more than one people who got blackmailed and it will not happen anything now with "only" one people who got his info shared
Is this normal for any ok-ish source? No but here we are. Nobody will do shit about anything and members will still ordering knowing all the history.