Scammed by PurplePandaLabs for $900 - GG gaslighting

Brooooooooo the graphic around the QR code is white not black when you go to pay smh. You almost had me. Not this time buster

Damn…. You’re the first person to point that out. Clear evidence that he’s a scamming piece of shit fucker.

Whoever switched the webpage before he paid may have done the QR code border wrong. I can’t say that I would have noticed had the same happened to me. Side by side is a no brainer but I don’t have that level of detail while paying.

Damn…. You’re the first person to point that out. Clear evidence that he’s a scamming piece of shit fucker.

Whoever switched the webpage before he paid may have done the QR code border wrong. I can’t say that I would have noticed had the same happened to me. Side by side is a no brainer but I don’t have that level of detail while paying.
So OP lied about that Dark Reader extension then or is someone else lying?

No, I think whatislifting just demonstrated a lack of reading comprehension or commitment. Nothing new has been pointed out.
Okay good. I did some testing with the Dark Reader extension on Panda's site as I noted earlier in this thread and it indeed turns white borders black as well as the boxes where you enter quantities.

Well now you have me second-guessing. Has something new been pointed out? I admit at this point, going back and re-reading all of that isn't appealing.

Well now you have me second-guessing. Has something new been pointed out? I admit at this point, going back and re-reading all of that isn't appealing.
This entire thread is unappealing. I just keep coming back to see if there will be a resolution or if it just dies. Didn't help that Ollie got himself put in timeout.

This entire thread is unappealing. I just keep coming back to see if there will be a resolution or if it just dies. Didn't help that Ollie got himself put in timeout.

Posting Meso members personal info is worse than talking about fight club :)

How could you believe this redic one time hacker story?

I just don’t want to see a member get scammed is all. All that’s been said to defend PPL is “it couldn’t happen”.

That’s not believable. People are pretty smart with computers. That shit changes daily.

Edit: Look how MESO has been fucked up all day. Do you think that’s a coincidence?

& @MindlessWork no, go try it with the extension on Firefox.

Okay so wrapping up, i'm not going to continue with this thread any longer - it's clear it is going nowhere and it is super stressful with being doxxed and all.

Everything I have said and all evidence I have uploaded is the honest truth, i'm not out here to scam anyone. I never asked for anything (refund, money, gear) after creating this thread as I had considered the $900 gone at that point.

Personally I don't think PPL himself scammed me - as lots of you have pointed out, why would someone running such a successful business pull some wanky scam like that and for such a low amount? Doesn't add up.

I've no idea who did it but the end result is I lost $900 and then all of the drama that ensued is just ridiculous. I did try to reset my PPL account to see if I could visit the order URL as someone mentioned the other day but was not allowed to.

There's been a handful of genuine people on this forum trying to work out what has happened and then there's some obvious trolls - Thanks to the decent people for not blindly taking someone's side.

Overall as someone already pointed out - this situation is nothing short of a dumpster fire.

This entire thread is unappealing. I just keep coming back to see if there will be a resolution or if it just dies. Didn't help that Ollie got himself put in timeout.l
It was well deserved. He's fucking scum to me and so is Panda. Whether the OP is guilty or not, Panda and Ollie handled this situation in the worst way possible. Oh and its not like their website hasn't been compromised in the past.

If Panda was the last place on earth to buy, they wouldn't get my business.

I'd put money on this being the fault of someone who works for PPL. And yes it's a lot of trouble to go through for just 5 grand, but what if the scammer needed a quick 5k to settle a debt or something? I ain't taking sides here, but with Panda's history of fuck ups he's who I'd put my money on.

I'd put money on this being the fault of someone who works for PPL. And yes it's a lot of trouble to go through for just 5 grand, but what if the scammer needed a quick 5k to settle a debt or something? I ain't taking sides here, but with Panda's history of fuck ups he's who I'd put my money on.
I’m with you there.

I’m with you there.
I would also be willing to bet that we see a few more cases like this in the coming months.

It was well deserved. He's fucking scum to me and so is Panda. Whether the OP is guilty or not, Panda and Ollie handled this situation in the worst way possible. Oh and its not like their website hasn't been compromised in the past.

If Panda was the last place on earth to buy, they wouldn't get my business.
Truly disappointing how it was handled. Disrespectful and completely derogatory towards all their customers. A true shit show.

Truly disappointing how it was handled. Disrespectful and completely derogatory towards all their customers. A true shit show.
Maybe so, but I also feel like Ollie didn’t know how to handle it, and this was what dragon or someone near him suggested to prove it.

No worries. The maximum what @FR0Z3N_B0MB3RRR can done with your info is to make a account to a trannie dating website and you will be visited by tens of trannie until you change your home.
Other trusted member that Panda has considered trustworthy has pinky promise already
this sounds more like a benefit to me