Scammed by PurplePandaLabs for $900 - GG gaslighting

I'm a little confused as to why this has to involve Coingate. In my mind the redirect preempted anything sent to or received from Coingate. For the sake of theory, let's say an alternate "malicious" page is served up at random. Everything looks fine, but instead of the addresses or QR code coming from Coingate, it is pulled from elsewhere. And further on this exercise, once the test is deemed successful, the page is pulled from rotation along with whatever triggered it... to be used at a later date.
It doesn’t.. people are just getting ridiculous at this point..

I'm a little confused as to why this has to involve Coingate. In my mind the redirect preempted anything sent to or received from Coingate. For the sake of theory, let's say an alternate "malicious" page is served up at random. Everything looks fine, but instead of the addresses or QR code coming from Coingate, it is pulled from elsewhere. And further on this exercise, once the test is deemed successful, the page is pulled from rotation along with whatever triggered it... to be used at a later date.

Problem here is that you are assuming that a malicious page is served when there is no code modification on the server side. Only way of this being possible is local malware on client computer

Problem here is that you are assuming that a malicious page is served when there is no code modification on the server side. Only way of this being possible is local malware on client computer

And how can you say there was nothing modified server side? Because Panda's IT said it? To be fair, Panda's IT is probably his nephew that is attending DeVry.

Still this is a 3rd party server not under the control of Panda...
Are you saying that a well known server provider platform is injecting malicious code to their clients to steal 900 USD and then stop? Can you imagine the problem this can bring to the entity just for 900 USD?

Are you saying that a well known server provider platform is injecting malicious code to their clients to steal 900 USD and then stop? Can you imagine the problem this can bring to the entity just for 900 USD?
There's that possibility...just saying, or the middleware used could be a weak point. How do you then explain putting in the order then getting a payment page showing his order number then getting redirected to a different page with different order info?

Who ever said this was the host provider?!

That’s literally not what I said, why tf are you twisting my words? Somthing crawl up your ass tonight bud?

I wasn’t twisting your words. You obviously know a lot about IT.

But to call other people’s comments and questions ridiculous? C’mon. What if you had an issue with an order? Hey guess who would be here sticking up for YOU and “being ridiculous”.

But to call other people’s comments and questions ridiculous? C’mon. What if you had an issue with an order? Hey guess who would be here sticking up for YOU and “being ridiculous”.
I know a fair deal about It, but I didn’t say for sure he wasn’t scammed, those were your words friend.

It is for sure ridiculous to think that a multi 100 million dollar payment process went out of their way to spoof a web page to scam $900, no offence but even if you know jack shit about IT, that notion is asinine.

If you haven’t read, which I would be totally surprised to hear you hadn’t, I’ve been sticking up for him the whole time, and actually believe it to be a type of spoofing attack, but if you wanna twist my words and make conclusions because you’ve got a massive cock yo your ass tonight, be my guest friend.

If you haven’t read, which I would be totally surprised to hear you hadn’t, I’ve been sticking up for him the whole time, and actually believe it to be a type of spoofing attack, but if you wanna twist my words and make conclusions because you’ve got a massive cock yo your ass tonight, be my guest friend.

I read the whole thing. I think he was scammed and I don’t believe it was coin payment processor (Mindless and his token idea is ridiculous and far-fetched) so if that was what you were referring to then I apologize. I thought you were referring to my comments.

I also read your “spoofed” theory as being no fault of Panda. My bad. I have no idea how that works. My simple non-computer brain simply sees this as someone being able to enter Panda’s system and change shit around. Maybe @Gdawg didn’t get specifically scammed but he sure got fucked over on this order.

I read the whole thing. I think he was scammed and I don’t believe it was coin payment processor (Mindless and his token idea is ridiculous and far-fetched) so if that was what you were referring to then I apologize. I thought you were referring to my comments.

I also read your “spoofed” theory as being no fault of Panda. My bad. I have no idea how that works. My simple non-computer brain simply sees this as someone being able to enter Panda’s system and change shit around. Maybe @Gdawg didn’t get specifically scammed but he sure got fucked over on this order.
Sorry man, I just had too much coffee when I came up with that one. But there's so many things that didn't seem to add up and now not sure who to believe in all this.

Ollie's evasiveness towards OP didn't help matters really.

My personal belief by reading this thread is @Gdawg lost his coin thru pandas site. Not saying @OllieJacobs had any know about it. But at the end of the day he did go out of his way to dox a man that's trying to resolve a situation. Regardless of this outcome I truly hope that he loses his position and that @purplepandalabs realizes how important it is for him to take this stance. If this slides through the cracks I personally think it will reflect badly on meso as well. Hopefully the site admin resolves this if panda doesn't. I think @Millard is admin? If not I apologize for the tag

My personal belief by reading this thread is @Gdawg lost his coin thru pandas site. Not saying @OllieJacobs had any know about it. But at the end of the day he did go out of his way to dox a man that's trying to resolve a situation. Regardless of this outcome I truly hope that he loses his position and that @purplepandalabs realizes how important it is for him to take this stance. If this slides through the cracks I personally think it will reflect badly on meso as well. Hopefully the site admin resolves this if panda doesn't. I think @Millard is admin? If not I apologize for the tag
Ollie doxed the guy in this thread? Sorry, I gave up a while back, I don't know what the hell to think but to dox someone here is wrong although OP sure did share a lot of what I would consider personal information in his original posts.

Ollie doxed the guy in this thread? Sorry, I gave up a while back, I don't know what the hell to think but to dox someone here is wrong although OP sure did share a lot of what I would consider personal information in his original posts.
@Gdawg to be frank can put all of his own business out there if he would like but for a source or anyone else for that matter to do that to someone is the biggest red flag I can think of. And yes to answer your question his personal info was shared with other members by this source. He actually admitted to doing so as well to "prove he(Ollie) was correct" but like I said there is no OK scenario for someone to give someone else's location. I was about to place an order for MENt since it's so rare to find until I read this thread

@Gdawg to be frank can put all of his own business out there if he would like but for a source or anyone else for that matter to do that to someone is the biggest red flag I can think of. And yes to answer your question his personal info was shared with other members by this source. He actually admitted to doing so as well to "prove he(Ollie) was correct" but like I said there is no OK scenario for someone to give someone else's location. I was about to place an order for MENt since it's so rare to find until I read this thread
oh, so he sent personal information when he contacted the 3 members. I think I understand now. Bad, but not as bad as Naps.