Scammed by PurplePandaLabs for $900 - GG gaslighting

No worries. The maximum what @FR0Z3N_B0MB3RRR can done with your info is to make a account to a trannie dating website and you will be visited by tens of trannie until you change your home.
Other trusted member that Panda has considered trustworthy has pinky promise already

No consent, I was asleep when he doxed my info. This entire situation is major stress and all I can do is sit here twiddling my thumbs.

No video or images were sent to me either, so it's not like they were trying to investigate this. Instead it seemed more like a rallying of forum members.

Ollie hasn't said how many people were sent the doxing video either.

@FR0Z3N_B0MB3RRR did you delete the video doxing my info that you were sent?
I’ll send you the videos, it only seems right that you have it as well.

No consent, I was asleep when he doxed my info. This entire situation is major stress and all I can do is sit here twiddling my thumbs.

No video or images were sent to me either, so it's not like they were trying to investigate this. Instead it seemed more like a rallying of forum members.

I assumed Panda would have sent it to me only not any others on Wickr. I got rid of them after I had looked at them and made notes (with no personal info).

In fact he sent the videos to my Wickr when I was asleep.

Uhhh is Millard aware of this? Pretty sure this is rule #1 of the underground.

i m not done jerking off with it.. understand me man… the tren… What the fuck do you think i would do with those fuckin infos? That maybe are even false.. you fuckin named yourself “Queen Elizabeth” and as address you put “Fuckingham Palace n.69” i think Napsgear is more legit than that

Could we please start a go fund me for those fuckin 900$ for @Gdawg ? I m really fuckin sick of this shit… and Panda didnt even invite me to his yacht party with the russian chicks that wanted their tits to be champagne sprayed… i m disappointed and would end this stuff… im saying for real…

cmon someone make a go fund me i ll send 50$ , please

Could we please start a go fund me for those fuckin 900$ for @Gdawg ? I m really fuckin sick of this shit… and Panda didnt even invite me to his yacht party with the russian chicks that wanted their tits to be champagne sprayed… i m disappointed and would end this stuff… im saying for real…

cmon someone make a go fund me i ll send 50$ , please
Panda is busy doing some demographic research and is stuck at Russia now. Don't worry tomorrow we will have all their personal info as Panda disappoint no one.
I would do a go fund me for Panda to hire some guys that know to handle a situation.

Tomorrow is another day. Maybe something will come up eventually but I like this more than X Files series

On another note what a sad life I have posting on a forum about a scammer/some hack from a illegal drug seller on a Saturday night. That alone should put me some questions

Panda is busy doing some demographic research and is stuck at Russia now. Don't worry tomorrow we will have all their personal info as Panda disappoint no one.
I would do a go fund me for Panda to hire some guys that know to handle a situation.

Tomorrow is another day. Maybe something will come up eventually but I like this more than X Files series

On another note what a sad life I have posting on a forum about a scammer/some hack from a illegal drug seller on a Saturday night. That alone should put me some questions

the fact you wrote that saturday part shows that you re fuckin real and have balls…

fuck Saturday night… saturday night is for kids…

You guys are overthinking... Lets assume the worst scenario, Pandas website was hacked.

So, the client makes the order and the malware creates a Coingate invoice on the website: "Create order at CoinGate and redirect shopper to invoice (payment_url)".

Lets check the params of the invoice:

IMG_20210808_012928.jpg

As you can see, we have some new urls here apart from the obvious payment_url.

Lets check success_url, it is created to redirect you to the order details once it is confirmed on the blockchain. It redirects you to your order details.

So, we have 3 different scenarios here:

1.- Payment_url is going to be shown until the payment is confirmed. So every time you log in to your account and then visit Purple Panda Labs https://www.purplepandalabs.com/shop/payment?code=041026682648504 you should see your payment_url (until +1 confirmations). This is a payment_url example:
IMG_20210808_013356_868.jpg

2.- Payment is confirmed and then success_url is shown (order details such as items and status)

3.- We have another one, if the order was created in a legit way but then edited manually (so easy, check this Tutorial on youtube), when you actually try to visit Purple Panda Labs https://www.purplepandalabs.com/shop/payment?code=041026682648504 a permission deny is shown since this order is not created in your account. This is what you see:

IMG_20210808_013858.jpg

Just try to enter to Purple Panda Labs https://www.purplepandalabs.com/shop/payment?code=+RANDOM NUMBER a random number) , you should see that page.

I can see that you were on PPL legit site when you made the payment, the SSL certificate is there and the first order is in PPL backend. For those who don't know what a SSL certificate is, basically it provides integrity and encryption to a web server and you can actually ensure that you are communicating with the website you want to (for those who want to learn more about HTTPS Info about HTTPS)

Z_08616~2.jpg

So even if the invoice was created by a malware, it was created on PPL site and if you actually log in to your account and visit Purple Panda Labs https://www.purplepandalabs.com/shop/payment?code=041026682648504 you should see the second scenario and not the third.

If you see the second one, malware on Pandas site.
If you see the third one, you are lying.

Record it in a video and we will have an answer. Don't forget to show the PPL SSL certificate in live so we can check that the site was not cloned or edited by you. I can see that you are online now, easy way to prove the scam, come on.

Last edited:
Don't understand what you mean but I don't have any balls left.
I blast and cruise and don't use any HCG. Just imagine...

same here… hcg is for the saturday night kids .. trt is for men… my balls are always normosized , never shrunk.. i just dont wanna bring other matter to life so i hope i m already sterile… but i ll do vasectomy… because #cuminpussymatters

don’t understand what i mean.. i said that since you said that on Saturday night you re minding such threads instead of doing classic Saturday night stuff, shows that you have no problem being real… do you understand what Being real means? And to being real, someone needs balls… because balls are meant to produce the testosterone… the fact that we bypass balls is another story… the concept still remains

You guys are overthinking... Lets assume the worst scenario, Pandas website was hacked.

So, the client makes the order and the malware creates a Coingate invoice on the website: "Create order at CoinGate and redirect shopper to invoice (payment_url)".

Lets check the params of the invoice:

View attachment 151808

As you can see, we have some new urls here apart from the obvious payment_url.

Lets check success_url, it is created to redirect you to the order details once it is confirmed on the blockchain. It redirects you to your order details.

So, we have 3 different scenarios here:

1.- Payment_url is going to be shown until the payment is confirmed. So every time you log in to your account and then visit Purple Panda Labs you should see your payment_url (until +1 confirmations). This is a payment_url example:
View attachment 151810

2.- Payment is confirmed and then success_url is shown (order details such as items and status)

3.- We have another one, if the order was created in a legit way but then edited manually (so easy, check this Tutorial on youtube), when you actually try to visit Purple Panda Labs a permission deny is shown since this order is not created in your account. This is what you see:

View attachment 151812

Just try to enter to Purple Panda Labs a random number) , you should see that page.

I can see that you were on PPL legit site when you made the payment, the SSL certificate is there and the first order is in PPL backend. For those who don't know what a SSL certificate is, basically it provides integrity and encryption to a web server and you can actually ensure that you are communicating with the website you want to (for those who want to learn more about HTTPS Info about HTTPS)

View attachment 151813

So even if the invoice was created by a malware, it was created on PPL site and if you actually log in to your account and visit Purple Panda Labs you should see the second scenario and not the third.

If you see the second one, malware on Pandas site.
If you see the third one, you are lying.

Record it in a video and we will have an answer. Don't forget to show the PPL SSL certificate in live so we can check that the site was not cloned or edited by you. I can see that you are online now, easy way to prove the scam, come on.

it seems cool…

same here… hcg is for the saturday night kids .. trt is for men… my balls are always normosized , never shrunk.. i just dont wanna bring other matter to life so i hope i m already sterile… but i ll do vasectomy… because #cuminpussymatters

don’t understand what i mean.. i said that since you said that on Saturday night you re minding such threads instead of doing classic Saturday night stuff, shows that you have no problem being real… do you understand what Being real means? And to being real, someone needs balls… because balls are meant to produce the testosterone… the fact that we bypass balls is another story… the concept still remains
Thank you I think!
But that's true. I stay on a forum and it's 2 a.m here on a Saturday night disputing if he is a scammer or not.
I mean wtf I have been doing with my life since now.

Sponsors