Scammed by PurplePandaLabs for $900 - GG gaslighting

You are purposely misleading what i said, we saw your account, im not speaking about our backend, im speaking about your customer payment zone, where obviously there is a different QR and code given than the one you posted.

Lets do this you write EVERY SINGLE question you want me to answer, but i will post how the order looked from INSIDE your account and from our backend (since every personal info is erased i can show this without breaking the rules), or are you afraid of me showing this?

Top pic: the pic you uploaded, bottom pic an screenshot from the video record from inside your own customer profile, addresses don’t match, QR code doesn’t match, in the video Panda reloaded the website again to show that it wasn’t edited.
View attachment 151798

Now this is our backend section, every personal info has been erased from your side, i even censored the raws, as you can see on the top left (this is also a screenshot out of a screen record) you can see that it matches with the one that we showed from your customer account
View attachment 151799

Now the facts:

if we were hacked you are the only account that posted about it out of thousands of orders.

I won’t speak about if you were compromised since you are rejecting that option all the time.

Those are my statements, i erased every personal info so i can upload this, the members can be the judge.

Panda will answer your questions tomorrow since he’s the boss, but from our side everything has been cleared.

I'm not rejecting the idea that I have/had malware, i'm just not convinced that it would also change the order URL or that whoever is behind it would go the extra lengths of making a protonmail account to send that "order confirmation" email.

Those screenshots prove nothing that I didn't already write in my very first post. Yes I placed an order, yes that order number was emailed from the legit PPL email address - This thread is not about that. It is about why I was forwarded (on the PPL website) to a different order number that contained a different BTC address.

I'll write my questions for you/PPL below.

-----

A. You said you have had a bunch of new accounts make complaints -

1. What complaints have you had
2. How many separate accounts
3. How many orders are they relating to
4. Over what timespan is this?

Can you show us the screenshots of all of these with expanded timestamps? Of course censor any doxing information.

B. Did you [ollie] take the below screenshot?

50C68DDD-64E9-4045-B975-4C1C55DA1CA4.jpg

C. Why did you [ollie] lie and say that I had emailed [relating to my order] earlier than I had? The above screenshot as mentioned in my original post, proves that I was telling the truth and that you straight up lied.

D. Have you looked into the payment/order number 041026682648504?

E. Does PPL's website keep a log of every URL a user goes to including incorrect/wrong ones? If so you can cross reference those order URLs with legitimate orders to see if there are any that do not pair up?

You can also check the order URL that I paid via and see that it did not have an error code when I visited it.

If not then it might be an idea to start logging this for future security.

F. For taking the screenshots that were posted showing my account order just above, did you re-activate the legitimate order URL ending in .com/shop/payment?code=210729020421630? When I tried visiting that link I think yesterday, it was unavailable/error.

If you reactivated it, maybe you can reactivate the other order if it exists in your system?

G. How many people have access to the server that hosts everything and/or the BTC/order software?

H. How long have those people had access to those?

So the questions are :

one guy could edit some screenshots and pretend to having been scammed

One hacker manages to create a fake site with a fake btc address and scam just one guy over thousands for 900$

Lol I remember that; I had forgotten. What AAS source actually does a demographic study? And based on the information given, what could really have been gleaned other than concentrations of people geographically. To what end? I never believed that poppycock.
The mighty Panda does that and deliver info to DEA also

Editing a screenshot takes 5 min btw, the guy just posted some screen that could have easily been edited… since as stated we saw some vids about his account login in and the story is way different from those screens
Still even the guy is scamming delivering info to unknown persons is not something to close your eyes at. Even you don't have anything to do with that info is the confidentiality that is broken.
And guy can very well have a malware and not have bad intentions

Still even the guy is scamming delivering info to unknown persons is not something to close your eyes at. Even you don't have anything to do with that info is the confidentiality that is broken.
And guy can very well have a malware and not have bad intentions
A malware that creates a fake purple panda site with a fake btc address? All this madness just to scam 900$ to a single random guy over thousands that have been ordering?

Ollie showed what was goin on from the users perspective with his login as a proof of telling the truth, since a thread has been created named Purple Panda Scammed Me 900$

@Gdawg in the vids i saw, there is your profile login in , and the btc code showed isnt what you posted in your screen.. why? Where does it come from? It doesnt make any sense, you re keeping sayin you clicked on a link whatever… on your account there is another btc address, in the blockchain there is the evidence that no money for that order has been sent to that address..

Its enough… if there is a phantomatic hacker that somehow made you click into a fake site with anothe btc address it will be seen in the near future… because no one would put that effort just to scam 900$ to a random guy..

No one gives a fuck about your infos btw.. Mister Ali G that lives in Staines…

The BTC address and URL not matching up is exactly why we are still discussing things here. It doesn't make any sense.

Like I said multiple times, I am not disagreeing with my legit order number.

I am simply saying, why was I redirected from the PPL order page to the PPL BTC payment page that has a different order number in the URL (and a different BTC address)?

So the questions are :

one guy could edit some screenshots and pretend to having been scammed

One hacker manages to create a fake site with a fake btc address and scam just one guy over thousands for 900$

The website is not fake, look at the URL in the very first screenshot.

Spot on. I been in IT for over 30 years myself and now manage servers for a hospital. Right now all too often there’s cyberattacks occurring basically by merely injecting code onto web facing servers by taking advantage of vulnerabilities. Part of my job is doing vulnerability assessments on servers and remediate any found.

My conclusions for this:
If any part of PPL’s applications are not under the direct control of Panda but by a 3rd party that is a risk. Panda needs to investigate those risks and have that 3rd party fix them.
Even then, I’m sure as you know, new vulnerabilities are discovered on many web apps and server types daily as 0day exploits.

A malware that creates a fake purple panda site with a fake btc address? All this madness just to scam 900$ to a single random guy over thousands that have been ordering?
No idea. Can be done I think. Have you looked at Dragon madness from May? What do you think about that? Is in a way similar?

And all this madness for what to do that guy? Money he will not receive and Panda "reputation " can't be broken with this as they had other more serious

Ollie showed what was goin on from the users perspective with his login as a proof of telling the truth, since a thread has been created named Purple Panda Scammed Me 900$
Malware is sophisticated this days, it would take a literal second for a few lines of code to copy the website, and replace btc addresses/QR, you would be amazed.

not in any way saying this is what happened, I’m more leaning towards spoofing.

No idea. Can be done I think. Have you looked at Dragon madness from May? What do you think about that? Is in a way similar?

And all this madness for what to do that guy? Money he will not receive and Panda "reputation " can't be broken with this as they had other more serious
I ll take a look

i can’t understand this part about @Gdawg speaking about a btc page and stuff when in the vid we see that the qr code and btc address showed is different… And editing a screen takes 5 min… how could be someone forcing their site to change pages to post a different btc to scam just a single motherfucker? It doesnt make any sense

I ll take a look

i can’t understand this part about @Gdawg speaking about a btc page and stuff when in the vid we see that the qr code and btc address showed is different… And editing a screen takes 5 min… how could be someone forcing their site to change pages to post a different btc to scam just a single motherfucker? It doesnt make any sense
He’s saying that he was redirected to another page, which in theory could have been typed out, or edited, but also would be what would happen in the case of a spoofing attack..

He’s saying that he was redirected to another page, which in theory could have been typed out, or edited, but also would be what would happen in the case of a spoofing attack..

and no hacker in the world would crack panda site and swapping pages just to scam a single guy out of 900$.. thats granted..

That’s for sure, that’s why, provided it is spoofing, we will see more of these posts in the coming weeks.
Otherwise I don’t know what else to say, buddy doesn’t sound like he’s trying to scam, but all signs point in one general direction.

The point I tried to make earlier was this might have been a test run. But for whatever reason, two of my posts are now "awaiting moderation."

The point I tried to make earlier was this might have been a test run. But for whatever reason, two of my posts are now "awaiting moderation."
Because they are long I think.

Meanwhile I wait for Connor to make a thread "You can't order raws anymore. Malware has put an end to raws ordering online "

That's true but one of his employees might do for some pocket money

an employee that could hack the site and creating fake pages, just to scam 900$ one time in 3 years… it seems very very unlikely… when editing a fuckin screen takes 5 min…

i remember a message Panda sent me last year… something like

“man i hate being rich because people are always tryna scam me” ahahaha

i would love to have that problem