Scammed by PurplePandaLabs for $900 - GG gaslighting

Or is a employee job or guy got a malware or something I don't understand how it works.
He isn't try to scam anybody

a malware that crack panda s site and put a fake page with a different btc address?

“He isnt tryn to scam anybody” Remember the title of this thread… he could easily faked some stupid screenshots and pretending to be victim of hackers attacks… that strangely enough happened just this time, a single time, and for fuckin 900$… over years and over hundreds and hundreds of orders… i bet the order during this years have been more than 100

a malware that crack panda s site and put a fake page with a different btc address?

“He isnt tryn to scam anybody” Remember the title of this thread… he could easily faked some stupid screenshots and pretending to be victim of hackers attacks… that strangely enough happened just this time, a single time, and for fuckin 900$… over years and over hundreds and hundreds of orders… i bet the order during this years have been more than 100
No a malware on his computer.
And scam in what way? Saying that he pay and order is not payed and that's call a scam? Didn't asked for money neither for the package to be send

That's the worst scammer ever but not the case. Let's wait because some light will come up eventually. A scammer don't act this way and a source/rep never should act like those guys but here we are.

No a malware on his computer.
And scam in what way? Saying that he pay and order is not payed and that's call a sca? Didn't asked for money neither for the package to be send

indirectly he s asking for the order to be shipped because he s saying its not his fault…

but, do you know how many attacks big sources receive everyday from other sources? Its like a cartel game.. this guy , with just a bunch of screens that could have been easily edited with microsoft paint, is saying that somehow panda s site has been cracked and btc address page swapped with another one… and then disappeared… it could be a very easy attempt to tryna damage Panda s reputation…

and as stated… first time in 3 years, all that supposed work for 900$? No one would set such a perfect trap to scam just 900$ one time in their life… it doesn’t make any sense

@FR0Z3N_B0MB3RRR look at what I said about Dragon case. At there is a "inside job". I find similar in a way. Same one time in whatever years is Dragon on the market.
No one is try damage Panda reputation. They employees do that. No need for other to do this job as their guys do this better

@Gdawg rest assured I have NOT shared your info with anyone and I myself won’t ever use it. I have destroyed all copies of the videos and screenshots as I mention earlier.
all the members who has your personal info pinky promise then you are safe @Gdawg

Destroy info? Pinky promise? Lmao FUCKING PINKY PROMISE?

Did this source actually expose his real information to other users? If so, did he consent? I'd be fucking furious.

I read this entire thread twice over. Some thoughts that come to mind.

-OP handled this situation with 10x more professionalism than the source(red flag).
-Source provided no viable evidence that the sites security hasn't been breached, only hearsay and anecdotes...and in doing so, exposed sensitive OPSEC info(Back-end data and protocol, name of third-party payment collection company- and it's collection + proccessing procedure. Not exactly things you want to make public.(multiple red flags)

I was on the fence but now I'm pretty sure dude got scammed. Source is immature and reckless IMO.

Just made some more popcorn I'll be here all night.

Did this source actually expose his real information to other users? If so, did he consent? I'd be fucking furious.

-OP handled this situation with 10x more professionalism than the source(red flag).
-Source provided no viable evidence that the sites security hasn't been breached, only hearsay and anecdotes...and in doing so, exposed sensitive OPSEC info(Back-end data and protocol, name of third-party payment collection company- and it's collection + proccessing procedure.(multiple red flags)

I was on the fence but now I'm pretty sure dude got scammed. Source is immature and reckless IMO.

I am sure his info is out there and not just from me or the others that have seen these videos. I only wanted to see Panda's side of this story and not to dox the OP. At any rate the videos only raised more questions in my mind. I got rid of the copies I had and I am sure the others that Panda shared them with did too...hopefully. I don't really want any more pain on the OP as it is. Did my share of digging...and yet still a damned deep rabbit hole this all is...

I'm sure Millard must be shaking his head at all this as well lol.

I am sure his info is out there and not just from me or the others that have seen these videos. I only wanted to see Panda's side of this story and not to dox the OP. At any rate the videos only raised more questions in my mind. I got rid of the copies I had and I am sure the others that Panda shared them with did too...hopefully. I don't really want any more pain on the OP as it is. Did my share of digging...and yet still a damned deep rabbit hole this all is...
The rabbit has to come out every once in a while to feed, the truth always exposes itself. Curious to see where this goes...But as it stands, I would trust Monsterman12 with my info more than I would this source.

The rabbit has to come out every once in a while to feed, the truth always exposes itself. Curious to see where this goes...But as it stands, I would trust Monsterman12 with my info more than I would this source.
Nor would I ever trust Naps...

@OllieJacobs have you consider paying 900$ to @Gdawg to give some lessons in how to deal with a situation in a professional manner? The difference between him and you are huge and you should be professional as you represent a source not him as he is a scammer
Do you know this isn’t Facebook to share with your trusted friends? You deal with selling illegal stuff online not Tinder here

Let's give me your personal info for example and I send to 4 friends that I consider trustworthy. How would you feel in that position? Not comfortable
Since when sharing personal info is ok? I thought that last shit show was enough for you to learn that isn't ok

@FR0Z3N_B0MB3RRR look at what I said about Dragon case. At there is a "inside job". I find similar in a way. Same one time in whatever years is Dragon on the market.
No one is try damage Panda reputation. They employees do that. No need for other to do this job as their guys do this better

i think that just having a normal access to their site and then sending a mail with a fake account is easy peasy, expecially if compared to being anble to crack a site and swapping Pages of it with different btc address… totally different story… again… all that supposed hacking word just to scam 900$ one time in their life out of a single member…that joined 28 july 2021.. last week.. ahah…

@OllieJacobs have you consider paying 900$ to @Gdawg to give some lessons in how to deal with a situation in a professional manner? The difference between him and you are huge and you should be professional as you represent a source not him as he is a scammer
Do you know this isn’t Facebook to share with your trusted friends? You deal with selling illegal stuff online not Tinder here

Let's give me your personal info for example and I send to 4 friends that I consider trustworthy. How would you feel in that position? Not comfortable
Since when sharing personal info is ok? I thought that last shit show was enough for you to learn that isn't ok

as far i know Ollie is dealing RIGHT NOW with some health issues so he won’t answer super soon…

why am i acting like a rep? Because Panda has always been kind and generous with me during the years, same applies for Ollie since he joined and Melody too… even if i dont have any proof shes a hottie and neither an average woman..

I truly think this whole stuff makes no sense except for being an attempt to hurt Panda s reputation, from an account created Last fuckin week, that just published a bunch of very questionable screens that could have been edited by a 4 yo kid with Paint…

when i saw vid of that account view of site showing a totally different btc address…

so, an account created last week started a thread named Scammed 900$ from Purple Panda!!!!!’11!!!!!’111!!!
And posted some screens… claiming that a hacker cracked Panda s site to make the first scam in 3 years, will see if that phantom hacker will do the same trick tomorrow .. or if it was just a single case … the mysterious hacker that just needed 900$ For his retirement

i think that just having a normal access to their site and then sending a mail with a fake account is easy peasy, expecially if compared to being anble to crack a site and swapping Pages of it with different btc address… totally different story… again… all that supposed hacking word just to scam 900$ one time in their life out of a single member…that joined 28 july 2021.. last week.. ahah…
Don't know much about what can be done or not in this hacker field. I just know that are many possibilities
Guy didn't asked for anything. He was telling his story. A scammer don't act like this. In all that time he spend writing here he would scam thousands of dollars. Not worth his time.
If he joined last week don't mean anything. There is thousands of readers without being member and they do a account when something happens to them or have a question.

Even if the guy isn't legit we saw what Panda team can do again. Hats off for them as they never disappoint. A information received is a information shared should be the slogan

@FR0Z3N_B0MB3RRR there is no need for competition to damage the "reputation " of DEA informer.
How would you like the topic to be named to not be "damage the reputation "? "My btc has done a demographic research to other address and I don't know what is happening to my order "

They do that much better work for damage their own reputation or whatever they have left

For example now there is over 650 guests. If one guy of those receives a underdose product and make a account showing test results we say to him that he draw the oil in his mom kitchen and the sample send is contaminated just to "damage the reputation ".
Or he made a account just to put some training questions that he has now but was just a reader for 2 years for example.
This argument with he made a account last week means shit.

@FR0Z3N_B0MB3RRR there is no need for competition to damage the "reputation " of DEA informer.
How would you like the topic to be named to not be "damage the reputation "? "My btc has done a demographic research to other address and I don't know what is happening to my order "

They do that much better work for damage their own reputation or whatever they have left

I know just a source that has always been immune from any kind of issues…

fuckin MSG LAB…

@MisterSuperGod thanks for everything you did and still do

For example now there is over 650 guests. If one guy of those receives a underdose product and make a account showing test results we say to him that he draw the oil in his mom kitchen and the sample send is contaminated just to "damage the reputation ".
Or he made a account just to put some training questions that he has now but was just a reader for 2 years for example.
This argument with he made a account last week means shit.

we re talking about probabilities… it could means shit but it could even mean something

-Source provided no viable evidence that the sites security hasn't been breached, only hearsay and anecdotes...and in doing so, exposed sensitive OPSEC info(Back-end data and protocol, name of third-party payment collection company- and it's collection + proccessing procedure. Not exactly things you want to make public.(multiple red flags)

No consent, I was asleep when he doxed my info. This entire situation is major stress and all I can do is sit here twiddling my thumbs.

No video or images were sent to me either, so it's not like they were trying to investigate this. Instead it seemed more like a rallying of forum members.

Ollie hasn't said how many people were sent the doxing video either.

@FR0Z3N_B0MB3RRR did you delete the video doxing my info that you were sent?

Sponsors