Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

You should change your own email passwords and turn on the Two-Factor-Authentication. That will rule out your own email being hacked.

Use a complicated password, preferably a randomly generated one like Safe-key uses. Or make your own password something like "My boss has titties and he likes to lick his boyfriends ass". Websites get hacked all the time and the email/password lists are bought and sold. So you might have a password for a seemingly unrelated website like Bob's Dildo Emporium that you used 10 years ago and it might match your protonmail account password. Just as an example.
Is bobs dildo emporium still in business? Asking for a friend.

Is bobs dildo emporium still in business? Asking for a friend.
No. Unfortunately that was a resounding failure. Closed up after limping along for just shy of a year. I misjudged the market for custom crafted uniquely shaped hand painted gel-filled floppy dildos. I maintain that the disintegration accidents were not our fault.

40 days and counting here.... Would be nice if my tracking number actually told me something instead of it was supposed to be delivered on Mar 10th...

49 days, fuck that! :oops: The most I've ever waited was 18 days from who I use and that was this past December. Raw sources here need to improve their shipping speed!

Wild. I never had any bad experiences with my few orders from @DragonOrdnance I know things change and no one is ever g2g but I’m not gonna act like I’m not surprised.

Always got my stuff quick, no more than 7 calendar days domestic, and 19 days for an International. Communication was quick and concise too. Can’t comment on quality beyond feels and boners, but the boners were a plenty.

I came here to post about the bogus DO e-mail. I just got one from dragonorderance and knew it was a scam. I’m a little surprised people don’t check e-mail addys in this day and age.

@DragonOrdnance You might want to check your security. The guy that tried scam me knows exactly what I’ve ordered as he offered the usual items at a 50% discount.

Last edited:
@DragonOrdnance You might want to check your security. The guy that tried scam me knows exactly what I’ve ordered as he offered the usual items at a 50% discount.

I agree with @fattyboydylan; 95% of the complaints in here are just people being fucking stupid. This, however, is potentially concerning.

@Ophydian How specific was his knowledge? Did he know your items and quantities perfectly? If so, this raises serious questions, especially since a similar thing went down not too long ago with Panda.

I agree with @fattyboydylan; 95% of the complaints in here are just people being fucking stupid. This, however, is potentially concerning.

@Ophydian How specific was his knowledge? Did he know your items and quantities perfectly? If so, this raises serious questions, especially since a similar thing went down not too long ago with Panda.

So I did some research and what I've found is that the scammer had the order number and the types of products I purchased for that order. The reason I say he had my order number is that is what he used as the E-mail title. The name I used for the order was cut out and pasted in the Email as it was a different font from the rest of the E-mail.

re: Order 00000000000

Dear Donald Trump

I'll give you a 50% discount if you purchase over $500

Product 1
Product 2
Product 3

The three products he was offering were exactly what I purchased for the order number he sent me in the E-mail.

This could indicate DO service E-mail was compromised at some point in the last 4 months.

Dude, are you LE? You really seem like it, alot, or you must be working with them.

Everything you say just seems so unnatural. Like someones pretending.
Lol you got me. But no, I was just saying that 96% seems “eh” for Cyp powder. It gives a sense of worry when it comes to things like NPP, Tren, Mast, primo etc etc. but like BBBG said, just have to overdose for impurities

Lol you got me. But no, I was just saying that 96% seems “eh” for Cyp powder. It gives a sense of worry when it comes to things like NPP, Tren, Mast, primo etc etc. but like BBBG said, just have to overdose for impurities
But from reading all your replies over time. Your account screams LE. You would be surprised from reading responses over and over, you start to be able to tell when somethings off.

40 days and counting here.... Would be nice if my tracking number actually told me something instead of it was supposed to be delivered on Mar 10th...
49 days, fuck that! :oops: The most I've ever waited was 18 days from who I use and that was this past December. Raw sources here need to improve their shipping speed!
Its just how it is at the current moment. Strange world we live in, but at least the raws are making it and not being seized. That would be the end of this trade.

I never click on any silly shit like "your account is compromised" or etc. There may be a bug going around though, as I've received those emails even from fellow sources themselves with the "your account password" or etc scam type of heading. Hilarious people still fall for those, but it is concerning, as you say.

As for my emails, we use 2fa.

Dude, are you LE? You really seem like it, alot, or you must be working with them.

Everything you say just seems so unnatural. Like someones pretending.
Its all irony bro thats the joke perhaps, just pretending to be retarded

Its just how it is at the current moment. Strange world we live in, but at least the raws are making it and not being seized. That would be the end of this trade.

I never click on any silly shit like "your account is compromised" or etc. There may be a bug going around though, as I've received those emails even from fellow sources themselves with the "your account password" or etc scam type of heading. Hilarious people still fall for those, but it is concerning, as you say.

As for my emails, we use 2fa.

Its all irony bro thats the joke perhaps, just pretending to be retarded
Something really doesnt seem right about him. Can he be BlueRun?

DO's email was hacked. I wrote to the email they have on their page and others responded instead.

I wrote to DragonOrdernance@protonmail.com and they replied from dragonordernance@protonmail.com

The difference is very subtle. It is not reliable to write to the DO mail, you should know.
Likely another one of the shady chinamen that works with DO, I have a brief explanation for how this happens at these factories sometimes a few pages back.