Scammed by PurplePandaLabs for $900 - GG gaslighting

I dont give a fuck, sending this guys personal info to randoms on the internet is bullshit.

scam or no scam, if your trying to run a professional outfit. That shouldn't be done.

There's that possibility...just saying, or the middleware used could be a weak point. How do you then explain putting in the order then getting a payment page showing his order number then getting redirected to a different page with different order info?
Easy answer, but you already know it. New user making a raw order, suddenly this happens. Come on, you are not new in the game.
Or a spoofing attack…
Yeah if the guy is saying the truth (I honestly don't think so and I believe that is some kind of attack to Panda) I would bet this too. But again this is not Pandas fault.
Who ever said this was the host provider?!
@MindlessWork some messages ago.

But at the end of the day he did go out of his way to dox a man that's trying to resolve a situation. Regardless of this outcome I truly hope that he loses his position and that @purplepandalabs realizes how important it is for him to take this stance. If this slides through the cracks I personally think it will reflect badly on meso as well.
And yes to answer your question his personal info was shared with other members by this source. He actually admitted to doing so as well to "prove he(Ollie) was correct" but like I said there is no OK scenario for someone to give someone else's location.

Could you please provide a link to the exact posts by Ollie, where he admitted doxxing the alleged scammer, as I can't find them after I quickly combed (Meso is often as slow as molasses through Tor...) through this thread?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I read the whole thing. I think he was scammed and I don’t believe it was coin payment processor (Mindless and his token idea is ridiculous and far-fetched) so if that was what you were referring to then I apologize. I thought you were referring to my comments.

I also read your “spoofed” theory as being no fault of Panda. My bad. I have no idea how that works. My simple non-computer brain simply sees this as someone being able to enter Panda’s system and change shit around. Maybe @Gdawg didn’t get specifically scammed but he sure got fucked over on this order.
Totally possible man, I’m just having a hard time figuring out who would have done it in that scenario, sure there’s panda with web access, the It guy.. maybe there’s other employees too, I wouldn’t think so, but possible, you’re right, which makes me wonder why they would risk doing this for this sum of money, maybe we will see more cases come out soon.

I read the whole thing. I think he was scammed and I don’t believe it was coin payment processor (Mindless and his token idea is ridiculous and far-fetched) so if that was what you were referring to then I apologize. I thought you were referring to my comments.

I also read your “spoofed” theory as being no fault of Panda. My bad. I have no idea how that works. My simple non-computer brain simply sees this as someone being able to enter Panda’s system and change shit around. Maybe @Gdawg didn’t get specifically scammed but he sure got fucked over on this order.
Yeah I was referring to the payment processed thing as ridiculous, wasn't trying to be rude or offended you either.

Could you please provide a link to the exact posts by Ollie, where he admitted doxxing the alleged scammer, as I can't find them after I quickly combed (Meso is often as slow as molasses through Tor...) through this thread?

Thanks!
Post 147 is where he admits it. But it's talked about for a couple pages praying up to that

@Banana Joe
I just want to let everyone know that Panda just told me that he showed a video of how our back end looked like for this scammer and also how his account QR and BTC addy really looked liked for him to @MindlessWork , if he wants to hop in with his personal opinion i would appreciate it, meanwhile im going to contact other two members that I respect and this community too to check the exact same videos.

I just want to make a final post here, i have shown irrefutable evidence to well respected members here that everything is clear from our side, this cant be changed and every single one of them agreed that this is clear from our side, if someone like @biggerben69 (which is probably one of the members i respect the most) wants to check it too, let be it, this is how this ends, as i told the other day we didnt mind as a source to show the evidence to Millard or respected members here, the OP can write big ass biblical messages, but the evidence was already shown and it’s impossible to supp

As @dennia has pointed out several times (i dont judge you since i personally attacked Panda when shit went down) our source has had some big screw ups in the past, and probably we will have some in the future, but Meso is about harm reduction and defending sources when it’s necessary and defending members where it’s necessary, this is a situation where the source was right, when we do a mistake i want us to be judged as it should, but when we are right this should be acknowledged.

I don’t believe the OP had any malware, or that the OP wanted money, he just wanted to cause some damage for whatever reason, there will always be people like this, a guy a few months ago started sending me Wickr messages with a dead dog pic after refusing to make a bigger discount to him, why? Because there are people like this in the world, if he had any kind if malware it’s a pity but it’s his fault, but i still don’t believe it, i just think it was a well built story with the objective of causing damage.

I think I handled this good as a rep, Panda too, i think that this is also a prove that since the past attacks we are taking security more seriously, short term benefit wouldn’t.

Because you are a scammer trying to do time, we already proved how the addresses looked from our backend and even from inside your account, @Cashton @FR0Z3N_B0MB3RRR and @MindlessWork looked at this, they have seen the real QR code and the real BTC addy that was giving to him as a client and the address and QR code we have on our backend.

Sorry your story won’t work anymore buddy :)

1) The only way of proving that we were not hacked or scamming him was showing the real info that he got, same as our backend info, it has not been widely shared, it’s against Meso rules as he knows and probably he was trying to get some of the info on the open to get us a ban or playing innocent.

2)The information was just shared with some reputable members to check the veracity of the information instead of putting it out in the open, as you might comprehend it was the only way we could probe it, as someone said yesterday neither we or the OP scammer have proved anything, the only way of proving it was this way.

Oooh poor baby scammer, he got butt hurt and now you are going to start acting like a victim.

No worries, your less than a 2 weeks account has more than than a member that has been here since 2010, i loved how you cherry picked the account that was the newest one.

Yeah, @MindlessWork is a monster just for wanting to show that you were full of shit and not knowing if showing that could go against the rules, you are starting to show your true colors.

The only way of proving it is with a video, raw and non edited, even loading the website as we did and sent to some members via DM, proof is as irrefutable as 1+1=2 so be it, I already know that you are one of those nutjobs that will keep going and going because you have something personal against us.

Im going to explain this with an example, if the police has evidence that a guy is a thief, and the evidence totally proves it, the evidence can be shown on the newspapers since it has been proved.

This totally proves this guy was a scammer, it was the only way of proving it and he knew about it, we could have posted about it on the open forum but I preferred to send it to some guys instead, why? Because ven tho he’s a scammer i need to follow the rules.

I might have sounded rude, and i was, but if everyone who knows about IT tells me that you are lying, im inclined to think about it.
@Noli post explained it perfectly, we proved how everything looks from your side as a customer and from our side from the backend, pointing out if we were hacked so early sounded suspicious

Also yes, i have shared it to prove that literally from your own user account the address that appears and the QR code has nothing to do with the one posted, @Noli told me that the possibility of a spoofing attack is an impossibility.

As i have pointed out JUST one member who’s account is new posted about this issue, if @Cashton is right, looking at all the orders that were placed during the sale this should be flooded right now, just a single complaint from a new member, i will gladly wait to see if this thread gets members who had the same issue.

@Gdawg do i have permission to post the screenshots erasing your personal information?

I might be wrong but it looks like @OllieJacobs is in a timeout for sharing the order info yesterday.
In my case and a couple others it was Panda that shared videos (via Wickr) of the order in question. Good thing I was stopped from posting them as I'd have caught a ban for it as well. I got rid of them all now.

Why you say that?
Because its unreal that “a hacker” in all of this time has done such unlikely thing just one time.. for fuckin 900$.. i think thats way more likely faking 2 fuckin screenshots with Microsoft paint, if you lie , lie to death… in fact we re still speaking about it…

Panda has lot of transactions everyday… that redic stuff so just happened some days ago out of the blue for the first and only time… i dont believe absolutely in such hacker story…

my life has been plenty of scams… and as stated, that couldnt be such an isolated case… cmon its out of the world… some days
Passed and magically no other “hacker” attacks… he just joined some days ago… new “scammed” would do the same, im just hoping i m not giving them that idea… then it would stand on @purplepandalabs s side to show if his site is easy to hack… but i dont think so…

Because its unreal that “a hacker” in all of this time has done such unlikely thing just one time.. for fuckin 900$.. i think thats way more likely faking 2 fuckin screenshots with Microsoft paint, if you lie , lie to death… in fact we re still speaking about it…

Panda has lot of transactions everyday… that redic stuff so just happened some days ago out of the blue for the first and only time… i dont believe absolutely in such hacker story…

my life has been plenty of scams… and as stated, that couldnt be such an isolated case… cmon its out of the world… some days
Passed and magically no other “hacker” attacks… he just joined some days ago… new “scammed” would do the same, im just hoping i m not giving them that idea… then it would stand on @purplepandalabs s side to show if his site is easy to hack… but i dont think so…

You’ve repeated that. I thought you had something new!

View attachment 151661View attachment 151662View attachment 151663

So to roundup for anyone that cba to read the wall of text/screens:

Ordered on purplepandalabs website, paid via BTC to the address shown in first screenshot

Received an email from a protonmail account that does not belong to PPL that confirmed my BTC payment and order number, BTC amount and my delivery address first name

Melody is ignoring my emails

Ollie tried to gaslight and can't count how many days are in a month

PPL owner is convinced that i'm a scammer and that his website is impossible to hack and his employees are loyal by blood (just like that one that was sending scam emails out to PPLs previous customers some months ago huh?)

So that's the story of losing $900 - lesson learnt, only do small orders with sources and do not trust purplepandalabs.
Brooooooooo the graphic around the QR code is white not black when you go to pay smh. You almost had me. Not this time buster