Scammed by PurplePandaLabs for $900 - GG gaslighting

Ollie said he trusted and respected you. That’s why he sent you the video that earned him a ban. And you’re here calling him pissy?
I am sure he's upset over this whole thing. Also I didn't post the videos after people told me not to and I realized if I did that I'd also be joining Ollie in banned camp.

In addition I never disclosed the OP's info...kept that in strict confidence.

It was well deserved. He's fucking scum to me and so is Panda. Whether the OP is guilty or not, Panda and Ollie handled this situation in the worst way possible. Oh and its not like their website hasn't been compromised in the past.

If Panda was the last place on earth to buy, they wouldn't get my business.
Totally agree plus Panda has been associated with so many busts in the US, one could lose count.

You guys crack me up! Gotta get back on a cycle as haven't run one in 2 years due to Covid and some personal health issues that I hopefully should have all dealt with soon. Might run a simple one over the winter if all's well.

Also never had an issue with Panda, and after reading through all 19 pages of this, I will still continue to use them.

However, I do feel like maybe the OP did end up taking a hit here, even though I think it was not Panda's fault, they could have been less defensive and more proactive in finding a solution.

Why would OP use his real (assuming he did) shipping credentials if it was a scam?

A little more sleuthing on the less defensive side and possibly shipping out the goods ordered even though the payment was "possibly" side scammed by a third party would not have cost them much. Chalk it up to a PR expense.

In the end, its easy for me to say that, but who knows what really went down.

I mean from catching up on this absolutely amazing dumpster fire I would put it on:

1) An employee skimming an order, $900 isn't small change over there
2) Panda's site that looks like its from 2001 is/was compromised for selective scamming or re-routing of BTC orders.

OP even had an explanation after Ollie thought he had him dead to writes on the dark reader lol. This wouldn't be the first time their ghetto ass site was compromised weren't people getting emails from them?