Second cycle critique

I don't have much experience with mast. If you want a short cycle to gain strength with minimal e2 I'd just do 8-10 weeks of low to moderate test with an oral the last 6 weeks. Anavar is my go to for strength gains.
Thanks for your advice. I'm interested in staying with a 12 week cycle. What do you think of my last stack idea?

Test 250mg/week - 1-12
Mast 300mg/week - 1-12
Anavar 20mg and Anadrol 50mg per day alternating between the two every few days. from week 4-12.

Thanks for your advice. I'm interested in staying with a 12 week cycle. What do you think of my last stack idea?

Test 250mg/week - 1-12
Mast 300mg/week - 1-12
Anavar 20mg and Anadrol 50mg per day alternating between the two every few days. from week 4-12.

I've never tried alternating orals and don't see what the benefit would be. I'd just take both for a shorter duration if it was me. Considering this is your second cycle I don't know about adding so many new compounds though. Sometimes simple is better. Just pick one and run it and next time try both if you feel like you need it.

I've never tried alternating orals and don't see what the benefit would be. I'd just take both for a shorter duration if it was me. Considering this is your second cycle I don't know about adding so many new compounds though. Sometimes simple is better. Just pick one and run it and next time try both if you feel like you need it.
I've read from some members on here that alternating your orals every few days mitigates side effects associated with both of them.

I've read from some members on here that alternating your orals every few days mitigates side effects associated with both of them.

I've not researched alternating any so I can't really say. 20mg of var should be side effect free and 50mg drol could go either way.

Can you expand on this a little more?

If you're always trying to work around E2 rather than learn how to just manage it when it goes up, you'll be really limiting yourself.

For example, if you want to get stronger then testosterone is going to be the best thing you can really take... but you're already limiting yourself because you don't want to let E2 go up. Let it go up, just manage it down when it does.

Also, if you're not suffering from bad E2 sides... don't be overly worried about E2 creeping up.

So after contemplation, I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with :

Test C - 500mg or 300mg/week
Mast P- 325mg/week
Anadrol 50mg/day -6 weeks

With my e2 at around 154 pg/ml with 500mg/week Test e, and 25mg/week aromasin. I am just trying to decide if I should stay at 500mg/week, and double the dosage of asin to 50mg/week. If the drop of e2 can be extrapolated, then it should put me at around 100 pg/ml. Since 25mg/week of aromasin drops my e2 40 pg/ml. If Mast P acts like a SERM, then I would hope that it would manage my sides at this level of e2.

Or drop to 300mg/week of Test, which should only give me half the amount of e2, at around 55-75pg/ml with 25mg/week of aromasin. This coupled with mast p propensity to act like a SERM should prevent any sides from high e2 manifesting.

I keep thinking of different ways to try maximizing the cycle. Based on thoughts of my first cycle. I don't want to front load, and burn out my receptors, but I would like to utilize the first 5-6weeks better. I had pretty bad, almost crippling pip at certain times throughout the first cycle. I'm not sure if I'm sensitive to the ester or carrier oil. During my first cycle I was using Test E (MCT oil) 300mg/ml.

So with all this in mind how ridiculous does this plan seem?

12 week cycle
weeks 1-6
Test P (Peach) - 50mg/ 3xweek
Test C (GSO) - 100mg/3xweek
Mast P(MCT) - 100mg/ 3xweek
Mast E (GSO) -100mg/ 3xweek

Total Test - 450mg/week
Total Mast - 450mg/week

For the first 6 weeks use prop esters for mast and test, to see full effect sooner, and utilize that time better until the long esters kick in. During this time I wouldn't be injecting any more than 1ml of any carrier oil, minimizing pip that may be associated. No more than 1.5ml of any ester.

During this time no Test E, so if I don't get any pip, I'll know that's what I am sensitive to. I will have blood work done by this time to know how well I'm controlling my e2. I will administer 25mg/2xweek of aromasin which should drop e2 down 80 points, putting somewhere around 80-90. With the addition of mast, I would hope this will prevent any sides related to high e2 from manifesting.

weeks 7-12
Test C (GSO) - 200mg/ 2xweek
Mast E (GSO) - 200mg/2xweek

At this point I will have no Test E or MCT oil. If I have slight pip in the first 6 weeks, but not as bad as the first cycle, I'll suspect it's the mct oil. If I don't have any pip weeks 7-12 it'll be confirmed. Dropping total mg per week by 100 due to the addition of orals.

Anadrol 50mg/day weeks 6-9
Anavar 50mg/day weeks 10-12

Split the orals up with anadrol only being run for 4 weeks, then switching to anavar for the last 3 weeks reducing some stress on the organs, and to dry up towards the end of the cycle.

I'm not set on this, but just proposing it to see what flaws there are.

I keep thinking of different ways to try maximizing the cycle. Based on thoughts of my first cycle. I don't want to front load, and burn out my receptors, but I would like to utilize the first 5-6weeks better. I had pretty bad, almost crippling pip at certain times throughout the first cycle. I'm not sure if I'm sensitive to the ester or carrier oil. During my first cycle I was using Test E (MCT oil) 300mg/ml.

So with all this in mind how ridiculous does this plan seem?

12 week cycle
weeks 1-6
Test P (Peach) - 50mg/ 3xweek
Test C (GSO) - 100mg/3xweek
Mast P(MCT) - 100mg/ 3xweek
Mast E (GSO) -100mg/ 3xweek

Total Test - 450mg/week
Total Mast - 450mg/week

For the first 6 weeks use prop esters for mast and test, to see full effect sooner, and utilize that time better until the long esters kick in. During this time I wouldn't be injecting any more than 1ml of any carrier oil, minimizing pip that may be associated. No more than 1.5ml of any ester.

During this time no Test E, so if I don't get any pip, I'll know that's what I am sensitive to. I will have blood work done by this time to know how well I'm controlling my e2. I will administer 25mg/2xweek of aromasin which should drop e2 down 80 points, putting somewhere around 80-90. With the addition of mast, I would hope this will prevent any sides related to high e2 from manifesting.

weeks 7-12
Test C (GSO) - 200mg/ 2xweek
Mast E (GSO) - 200mg/2xweek

At this point I will have no Test E or MCT oil. If I have slight pip in the first 6 weeks, but not as bad as the first cycle, I'll suspect it's the mct oil. If I don't have any pip weeks 7-12 it'll be confirmed. Dropping total mg per week by 100 due to the addition of orals.

Anadrol 50mg/day weeks 6-9
Anavar 50mg/day weeks 10-12

Split the orals up with anadrol only being run for 4 weeks, then switching to anavar for the last 3 weeks reducing some stress on the organs, and to dry up towards the end of the cycle.

I'm not set on this, but just proposing it to see what flaws there are.
How many cycles have you done this is complicated as fuck for no reason

How many cycles have you done?

this is complicated as fuck for no reason.m
One cycle. The reasons are :
1. To use prop esters to better utilize the first six weeks, as I don't believe in front loading.
2. Trying to figure out what I'm sensitive to. the pip was very uncomfortable(to the point of affecting mobility) with the Test E (mct oil) 300mg/ml I used.
3. Keeping all esters and carriers under 1.5ml to reduce pip if I do have it.
4.Only using anadrol for 4 weeks, since it harsher than other orals.
5. Using anavar the last 3 weeks to dry up from the anadrol, and to have a 7 week total using orals.
6. Ratios of Test/Mast are 1:1 to try and and mitigate expression of e2 sides.

Way too much thinkin man- ur physique isn’t gonna look any difference with all these different rediculous ideas-u are eating ur time - get to the gym man

One cycle. The reasons are :
1. To use prop esters to better utilize the first six weeks, as I don't believe in front loading.
2. Trying to figure out what I'm sensitive to. the pip was very uncomfortable(to the point of affecting mobility) with the Test E (mct oil) 300mg/ml I used.
3. Keeping all esters and carriers under 1.5ml to reduce pip if I do have it.
4.Only using anadrol for 4 weeks, since it harsher than other orals.
5. Using anavar the last 3 weeks to dry up from the anadrol, and to have a 7 week total using orals.
6. Ratios of Test/Mast are 1:1 to try and and mitigate expression of e2 sides.
Test e kicks in at 4 weeks I’m not sure why everyone has been saying 6 weeks lately… I’ve never heard that in my life until recently. It isn’t like the test isn’t working for the first 4 weeks. It just PEAKS at 4 weeks.

your pip is going to be WAY worse using short esters. You’ll feel like a pin cushion. Use regular test 250 E. You don’t need multiple orals for a second cycle. Pick one or the other. You shouldn’t be a watery mess on anadrol if your diet is on point. I prefer anavar anyways.

Test e kicks in at 4 weeks I’m not sure why everyone has been saying 6 weeks lately… I’ve never heard that in my life until recently. It isn’t like the test isn’t working for the first 4 weeks. It just PEAKS at 4 weeks.
Appreciate your reply. I never said they take six weeks to kick in, just to utilize that time better. If I dip into a vial, I'd like to use the majority of it. So for that, and ease of dosing the vial would be gone around 6 weeks.

your pip is going to be WAY worse using short esters.
So you're saying that a short ester gives you worse pip than a carrier oil that your body doesn't respond well to? If so, damn... I'll hope that's not my case. What about the Test E raws people have been complaining about recently. I've read people say it's worse than short esters for pip. @MisterSuperGod What's your opinion on this, knowing you gave up on test e due to the pip.

. You don’t need multiple orals for a second cycle. Pick one or the other. You shouldn’t be a watery mess on anadrol if your diet is on point. I prefer anavar anyways.
I wanted to run orals for 7 weeks, and seen the issue that anadrol can cause with bile ducts. So I don't want to push it past 4 weeks, and give the liver a little relief by switching to anavar. I'll be using tudca, milk thistle and liv 52.

Appreciate your reply. I never said they take six weeks to kick in, just to utilize that time better. If I dip into a vial, I'd like to use the majority of it. So for that, and ease of dosing the vial would be gone around 6 weeks.

So you're saying that a short ester gives you worse pip than a carrier oil that your body doesn't respond well to? If so, damn... I'll hope that's not my case. What about the Test E raws people have been complaining about recently. I've read people say it's worse than short esters for pip. @MisterSuperGod What's your opinion on this, knowing you gave up on test e due to the pip.

I wanted to run orals for 7 weeks, and seen the issue that anadrol can cause with bile ducts. So I don't want to push it past 4 weeks, and give the liver a little relief by switching to anavar. I'll be using tudca, milk thistle and liv 52.
I personally get some pip with E but nothing that bad. Sometimes I get a good injection sometimes I don’t. But nothing crippling usually.

with the short esters by 5-6 weeks I’m just fucking sick of injecting eod. My body hurts physically from constant pinning and probably the gear. Can’t tell the difference after a certain point.

I get what you’re saying about cracking a vial and using the entirety of it. But if you’re going to use prop just do a 8 week cycle and call it. Don’t switch esters and make things complicated.

the effect orals have is why I said pick one or the other for 4-6 weeks at most imo.

It's still so hit or miss. Recently tried some Test E that doesn't have the usual PIP, but i'm still thinking if you have the option to go with Cyp, grab that instead just in case.

Back