Seeking Fitness Tracker Data (e.g., Whoop, Oura) for Research Study: $25 Coupon for Ampouletude.com

Type-IIx

I am seeking fitness tracker data to be used in a research study about AAS effects on sleep (focusing on trenbolone, but also broadening the inquiry) & resting heart rate, but also hoping to identify any other interesting parameters that might be implicated.

Prerequisites:
Data, that includes, but is not limited to:
1. Slow-Wave Sleep (SWS), and
2. Resting Heart Rate (Pulse; RHR), and
3. In a raw format – if possible, Excel (.xlsx), Comma-Separated Values (.csv), or OpenOffice Spreadsheet (.ods) – that is exported from any fitness tracker (e.g., Whoop, Oura, Apple)

Data Needed:
1. Raw (exported) data set, in whichever format it gives, but preferably Excel (.xlsx), Comma-Separated Values (.csv), or OpenOffice Spreadsheet (.ods) – spanning the time periods described by:

2. Notes overlaid to the data set, that describe:

I. Dates of Use

II. Compounds Used, of the Classes:

a) anabolic-androgenic steroids
b) growth factors (e.g., rhGH, Ibutamoren [MK-677], Mod GRF 1-29)
c) beta-blockers
d) sleep medication and/or supplements (e.g., doxylamine succinate [NyQuil], Ambien, trazodone, mirtazapine, diphenhydramine [Benadryl], magnesium)

III. Doses Used

3. Raw (exported) data set, in whichever format it gives, but preferably Excel (.xlsx), Comma-Separated Values (.csv), or OpenOffice Spreadsheet (.ods) – spanning a time period (> 3 mo. continuous) marked by relative wash-out from the above drugs, insofar as it exists ("base-line"), & where not washed-out:

4. Note about how the wash-out period differs from a state of total abstinence from the Compounds Used from Item 2 (above)

If you could compress these into a zip file, and let me know the file size after compression (i.e., by private message), I'll decide on the best manner to receive the data from you.

Note: A coupon code for $25 to be used on Ampouletude: Home of Type-IIx towards any purchase (e.g., Books, Coaching, Consulting, Writing) will be provided to those who satisy these requirements with their dataset & notes.

I am seeking fitness tracker data to be used in a research study about AAS effects on sleep (focusing on trenbolone, but also broadening the inquiry) & resting heart rate, but also hoping to identify any other interesting parameters that might be implicated.

Prerequisites:
Data, that includes, but is not limited to:
1. Slow-Wave Sleep (SWS), and
2. Resting Heart Rate (Pulse; RHR), and
3. In a raw format – if possible, Excel (.xlsx), Comma-Separated Values (.csv), or OpenOffice Spreadsheet (.ods) – that is exported from any fitness tracker (e.g., Whoop, Oura, Apple)

Data Needed:
1. Raw (exported) data set, in whichever format it gives, but preferably Excel (.xlsx), Comma-Separated Values (.csv), or OpenOffice Spreadsheet (.ods) – spanning the time periods described by:

2. Notes overlaid to the data set, that describe:

I. Dates of Use

II. Compounds Used, of the Classes:

a) anabolic-androgenic steroids
b) growth factors (e.g., rhGH, Ibutamoren [MK-677], Mod GRF 1-29)
c) beta-blockers
d) sleep medication and/or supplements (e.g., doxylamine succinate [NyQuil], Ambien, trazodone, mirtazapine, diphenhydramine [Benadryl], magnesium)

III. Doses Used

3. Raw (exported) data set, in whichever format it gives, but preferably Excel (.xlsx), Comma-Separated Values (.csv), or OpenOffice Spreadsheet (.ods) – spanning a time period (> 3 mo. continuous) marked by relative wash-out from the above drugs, insofar as it exists ("base-line"), & where not washed-out:

4. Note about how the wash-out period differs from a state of total abstinence from the Compounds Used from Item 2 (above)

If you could compress these into a zip file, and let me know the file size after compression (i.e., by private message), I'll decide on the best manner to receive the data from you.

Note: A coupon code for $25 to be used on Ampouletude: Home of Type-IIx towards any purchase (e.g., Books, Coaching, Consulting, Writing) will be provided to those who satisy these requirements with their dataset & notes.
HRV may be good to add as well as HRR. Some trackers only measure HRV during sleep. Nice job.