Sema/Thriz/Reta choices

Here2Learn

Currently I’m on Sema, up to 1.25mg/week and have been losing an average of 1lb/week or less. I started at a medspa, just shifted to Skye and now researching China direct. My inflammation can vary widely so the scale jumps all over the place. Sema has helped with inflammation and I’m looking into running BPC/TB for. 6-8 week protocol to see if it helps more and than a series of Thymosin Alpha 1 after that.

My question is with the lower pricing of China direct Tirz/Reta is more affordable so it has become and option. Sema makes me SO tired and I feel like some weeks it works really well and other weeks not as much. If you were to change what would you choose? I’ve researched all of them pretty extensively so I know the pro/cons but looking for people who have switched and what they liked or don’t like.

TIRZ is popular for a reason.

also dont take BPC for inflammation. also dont take THYMOSIN peptides for inflammation as actually can make things worse(as theory behind using it is INCREASING inflammatory response to help heal). its like taking a vaccine adjuvant all the time and really can mess with ur immune system which seems unwise...

get some quality fish oil with high EPA and take baby asprin if have a flair up.

your weight can vary due to how much food in your gut as sema slows down, take a probiotic.. also keep an eye on sodium intake as likely alot of the 'inflammation weight" is simply sodium.