Sema/Thriz/Reta choices

Here2Learn

Currently I’m on Sema, up to 1.25mg/week and have been losing an average of 1lb/week or less. I started at a medspa, just shifted to Skye and now researching China direct. My inflammation can vary widely so the scale jumps all over the place. Sema has helped with inflammation and I’m looking into running BPC/TB for. 6-8 week protocol to see if it helps more and than a series of Thymosin Alpha 1 after that.

My question is with the lower pricing of China direct Tirz/Reta is more affordable so it has become and option. Sema makes me SO tired and I feel like some weeks it works really well and other weeks not as much. If you were to change what would you choose? I’ve researched all of them pretty extensively so I know the pro/cons but looking for people who have switched and what they liked or don’t like.

I only know my personal experience as a woman. I was following a 1st Phorm lifting program 6 days a week plus doing light cardio 7 days. I tracked ever morsel of food, eating very clean, for a year and I gained and lost the same 5 pounds. I started Sema and I instantly, I mean within 3 days, lost inflammation like crazy. My face shrunk considerably to the point the doc was shocked. Something more than willpower over my eating going on.

So many new studies coming out about how GLP1s act on inflammation in the body. its crazy how much more they do than just glucose control and weightless

So many new studies coming out about how GLP1s act on inflammation in the body. its crazy how much more they do than just glucose control and weightless
This right here is why I started down the peptide journey. I really knew nothing about peptides but when my inflammation was eased I wanted to know what else was out there.

Recently I started a new batch Sema from Skype peptides and I have had the worst hip and back pain. My inflammation has come back, maybe not the degree as before but definitely back, and I don’t think it is a good batch. I micro dosed Reta for the first time, also from Skye, and it definitely worked. Got the cold sensation and felt some anxiety after taking it. Can’t wait for my new batch, China direct vendor, to come in so I can get on Tirz and see what it does for inflammation. Very disappointed in Skye at the moment though.

My question is with the lower pricing of China direct Tirz/Reta is more affordable so it has become and option. Sema makes me SO tired and I feel like some weeks it works really well and other weeks not as much. If you were to change what would you choose? I’ve researched all of them pretty extensively so I know the pro/cons but looking for people who have switched and what they liked or don’t like.

It seems like the week before, during, and after one's menstruation cycle may be a time frame when semaglutide (or tirzepatide) may be working "not as much".

For example, dosing semaglutide or tirzepatide once menstruation starts has seemed to be the "least effective" time frame for some people. Benefits like appetite suppression inflammation reduction may seem less pronounced.

Keep notes about injection time/date/amount. Track the exact dates of cycle starting/stopping. Make notes (or at least be aware) about changes in mind & body each week as well.

Doing so may offer some insight - for peace of mind or possibly to make a decision about adjusting the dosing schedule.

It seems like the week before, during, and after one's menstruation cycle may be a time frame when semaglutide (or tirzepatide) may be working "not as much".

For example, dosing semaglutide or tirzepatide once menstruation starts has seemed to be the "least effective" time frame for some people. Benefits like appetite suppression inflammation reduction may seem less pronounced.

Keep notes about injection time/date/amount. Track the exact dates of cycle starting/stopping. Make notes (or at least be aware) about changes in mind & body each week as well.

Doing so may offer some insight - for peace of mind or possibly to make a decision about adjusting the dosing schedule.
Little harder for me to track as I had to have a partial hysterectomy. Just a guessing game as to when the cycle is, actually since getting on Sema I’ve started having “period” pain again which is wild.

I did take .5mg dose of Reta a couple days after my Sema dose and was wired. I wasn’t having heart palpitations but definitely felt off, almost like a panic attack. Or at least what I think a panic attack would feel like. On the bright side I did have a lot more energy.

I think people are perfectly capable of controlling their dietary intake without GLP drugs.

I’m going to try and offer a measured response to this and presume that this was just sloppy use of language.

If by “people are perfectly capable” you mean “some people are reasonably able to control their dietary intake by employing a host of different strategies, a great deal of focus and effort and then only for a short period of time during prep” then sure. I agree.

For those people it’s either their job or their hobby and many will say that during prep, everything else in their life takes a lower priority.

If you meant to apply your statement to the general population then it’s even more absurd, but I presume not. As for this forum, not everyone here is going to step on a stage. I suspect a small fraction of the folks here will. For those that aren’t, titrating appetite to meet their goals is a great tool, especially when that tool seemingly comes with a host of other benefits.

For those that do plan to step on a stage, it’s a trickier proposition, but I suspect still a useful tool for many that do plan to step on a stage, depending on individual genetics. For myself, I don’t plan on competing, but I am bulking presently and keeping in tirzepatide. I don’t have any problems gaining weight and want to grow very slowly. I will also enjoy the benefit of increased insulin sensitivity to offset the GH as well as the other benefits.

Just to circle back to my post. I switch to Tirz, doing 2.5mg, has helped some with inflammation with no appetite suppression. I don’t mind not having the suppression as I can control that piece and it will only help me LT imo. Now, I did add .5mg of Reta and feel my inflammation reduction is even better and I do have better energy. Thursday is Tirz, I’m going to bump to 3mg and Tuesdays is Reta. No plans to increase Reta at this time.

Sponsors

Back