Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Setting Up Coinbase

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by picholas, May 26, 2018.

1. picholas

picholas Member

Yeah, I've never heard of anyone waiting more than 10 days.

2. TRT

TRT Member

I've got to check my email tonight and see if they emailed me in regards to it. I've already come up with a plan B just in case.

3. God&Gainz

God&Gainz Member

Thanks alot bro, I feel pretty comfortable with the process now.

I will keep the thread updated once my coins come through.

4. What's your opinion on BTC ATMs? My gym, of all places, installed one and I'm thinking of using it. As far as I know, it has higher fees but instant transfer.

5. Hugh J Sachs

Hugh J Sachs Member

Just finally set up a casebase. Now I need 4 or 5 other wallets right? (got my first; Blockchain Wallet). Cause it cost money to move this bitshit around?

6. Xragexx

Xragexx Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I set everything up and deposited into usd..process said it would take 2-3 days. Coinbase took the money out of my bank account 3 days ago but it says it’s still pending on my Coinbase account. Is this normal?

7. NorthMich

NorthMich Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yes

Sven_Northman likes this.
  8. Xragexx

Xragexx Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Thanks man I wasn’t sure because I’m total it’s been 6 days since I started the deposit. I’m computer illiterate with most stuff like this

9. NorthMich

NorthMich Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I’m getting a debit card which works immediately. The wait sucks.

10. Sven_Northman

Sven_Northman Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Just went through all of this. Without having done proper research I bought Bitcoin using my linked bank account. ACH transfer. I lost $60 in value waiting 6 business days (8 total) before it cleared and the hold was lifted.
    Then I could use that Bitcoin to send to another wallet to pay for shit. Ill never do it that way again!
    I then linked my debit card and I was able to buy/send BTC right away.
    I'm curious about depositing money from my bank account to my cash account on coinbase. Do they put a hold on that transfer as well? Or is it instant? As it only allows me to use my bank account to deposit cash, not my debit card.

11. Hugh J Sachs

Hugh J Sachs Member

yEAH, THATS THE METHOD i TRIED. It was a 26 day hold, until I called and cried wtf. All told, still lost about a week and 20 bucks in value.

Plus it took me a week to figure this shit out, that which I could, plus more time and aggro doing transfer and whatnot. And I didn't even to that usb based OS whatever the fuck its called cause the directions sucked balls and I aint fluent in nerd-faggese.

Bitshit sucks. I'd rather get arrested

12. tattscp35

tattscp35 Member

What's the trick to getting your debit card to get verified? Tried twice and won't get verified. Totally have funds on there

13. Hugh J Sachs

Hugh J Sachs Member

Didnt work for me either. I just did one of the other options, I think linking bank account. Took 26 days to clear.
    Fucking shit was a pain in the ass all around. Back to WU

14. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

When did Coinbase require an ID to send and receive crypto? Been using them for over a year and now they ask for it?

15. sinewave3

sinewave3 Member

They require it in USA for bank deposits and maybe other stuff now too. Part of the federal KYC laws now.

16. LastChance69

LastChance69 Member

Ok, so i just tranferred funds from bank account to USD wallet on coinbase. It says i have the funds in my wallet right after transferring. Is this true or is there some wait time till completely transferred. Will it notify me when its complete?

17. Hugh J Sachs

Hugh J Sachs Member

There's a wait time before you can use them or transfer to another wallet
    At least there was for me.