Sharing My Peptide Stack - What's Yours?

You’re clearly pretty new to this. You won’t be able to continue that protocol.

You should really cut down to no more than 1 a day. Your tissues are going to be taking a ridiculous amount of damage if you don’t. Take that as a warning my friend.
most if not all of these are sub-q. agree it's a crazy protocol and unsustainable, but i haven't seen any issues with my butt cheeks after years of sub-q pokes

Sub Q tissue also takes damage. Are you injecting your ass 10 times a day?
no but i would also not limit it to my ass if i was trying to do that much. again, not arguing with you that it's a tall order. i just haven't seen any actual short or long term damage to skin that's ben pinned sub-q over and over. curious to your experience....?

You’re clearly pretty new to this. You won’t be able to continue that protocol.

You should really cut down to no more than 1 a day. Your tissues are going to be taking a ridiculous amount of damage if you don’t. Take that as a warning my friend.
Thanks for the heads-up! I really appreciate learning from those who have more experience, and that's why I'm here. I was planning on 8 weeks on/8 weeks off cycle, with 5 days on and 2 days off each week. Does that seem more sustainable? Also, I'm interested in adding GH into my regimen, maybe alternating cycles with peptides. Any suggested protocols that's been working for you?

Thanks for the heads-up! I really appreciate learning from those who have more experience, and that's why I'm here. I was planning on 8 weeks on/8 weeks off cycle, with 5 days on and 2 days off each week. Does that seem more sustainable? Also, I'm interested in adding GH into my regimen, maybe alternating cycles with peptides. Any suggested protocols that's been working for you?

I agree with everyone else that you can replace at minimum 3 of those peptides with HGH.

I’d suggest pumping the breaks. It can be a lot of “fun” when you first find out you can inject yourself with stuff. I have a feeling that’s you right now. Like a kid in a candy shop but it’s drugs and syringes.

If I’m going to mix my peptides, I put them all in one shot and administer 1x Sub Q shot a day.

most if not all of these are sub-q. agree it's a crazy protocol and unsustainable, but i haven't seen any issues with my butt cheeks after years of sub-q pokes
Probably got some scar tissue you aren’t really noticing but doesn’t matter cause it’s your butt. If you were riding all those pins in your stomach you’d probably notice it and not love it.

I’d suggest pumping the breaks. It can be a lot of “fun” when you first find out you can inject yourself with stuff. I have a feeling that’s you right now. Like a kid in a candy shop but it’s drugs and syringes.
I want to echo this. Most these drugs you are injecting have scant to little human medical investigation about them whatsoever. A lot of them are banned by the fda now due to adverse heart effects. I know it’s fun to figure out you can enhance yourself with drugs, but you’ve got quite the cocktail going there. Did you start them all at once? If you did you’ve got little idea what’s doing what and if you have side effects it’ll be miserable to isolate what is what.

I also personally strongly believe that hgh is much safer than the gh secretagogue peptides based on the amount of medical investigation.

I've recently acquired pharmaceutical-grade HGH (Serostim) and replacing my a few current peptides—CJC-1295, Ipamorelin, and AOD—with it. Does anyone have advice on whether I should cycle off these peptides before starting Serostim, or is it okay to transition directly? Any insights appreciated. Thanks!

I've recently acquired pharmaceutical-grade HGH (Serostim) and replacing my a few current peptides—CJC-1295, Ipamorelin, and AOD—with it. Does anyone have advice on whether I should cycle off these peptides before starting Serostim, or is it okay to transition directly? Any insights appreciated. Thanks!
Just hop right into it

Just start the sero 2-4iu before bed now, drop the other gh peps altogether

Current weight loss stack:
Tirzepatide 5mg (2.5 2x a week)
Tesamorelin 1mg ED
Ipamorelin 300mcg ED

Also taking 3mg TB500 per week (MWF pin) for shoulder and elbow pain.

I was doing separate shots for the peptides, but I started drawing Ipa and Tesa into the same syringe to cut down on pins. I try to rotate the injections as much as possible to cut down on scarring.

I'm going to take a break from the weight loss stack mid August when I run out of everything. That will have given me 4 months of Tesa/Ipa and 6 months of tirz.

Was going to run a blast over the holidays (since I'll be stuffing my face anyway) figured I'd run HGH too.

Welcome to the big boy club.

Keep using the other peptides or not. Once you start Sero it doesn't matter much.