Sharing My Peptide Stack - What's Yours?

Are people dosing GHK-Cu based on cost? Because mouse studies were like 10 mg/kg and some people are dosing 1 mg/d (huge difference, even trying to account for mouse/human scaling differences).

Seems way underdosed, but expensive to scale up.

Is anyone getting noticeable results from low doses like that subQ? Skin quality overall.

Are people dosing GHK-Cu based on cost? Because mouse studies were like 10 mg/kg and some people are dosing 1 mg/d (huge difference, even trying to account for mouse/human scaling differences).

Seems way underdosed, but expensive to scale up.

Is anyone getting noticeable results from low doses like that subQ? Skin quality overall.
Copper toxicity can occur at dosages higher than 10mg per day, according to a quick Google search. In numerous studies I’ve read on PubMed, positive change was observed in human trials that used smaller doses than that. Higher doses have been consistently used in animal testing, but using the same dose converted for a human could make you sick. Why risk toxicity if I can get observable improvement with a lower dose?

Just my .02

That was my question. You get observable improvement at 1 mg/d? Like what, less wrinkles or something?
Better complexion, age/sun spots reduced, skin looks overall younger and healthier. Cuts and bruises heal way faster. I have some major visible scars from surgery that have improved beyond my wildest hopes. They look more like a wrinkle than a scar now.

It also helps my jaw. For years I couldn’t open my mouth wide enough to bite an apple following a broken jaw and corrective surgery. Now I can yawn like a lion.