Sharing My Peptide Stack - What's Yours?

did you feel a difference compared to lower doses?
definitely! I should clarify. I take about 20-25 injections per day in multiple sites and not just a few large dose pins. However, one day i will try 5 1MG pins when i remember to try it lol. Might work better ‍♂️theres not much info about bpc with the exception of studies on rats which I take with a grain of salt.

definitely! I should clarify. I take about 20-25 injections per day in multiple sites and not just a few large dose pins. However, one day i will try 5 1MG pins when i remember to try it lol. Might work better ‍♂️theres not much info about bpc with the exception of studies on rats which I take with a grain of salt.
Wow, that's a significant about of injections. What other peptides are you taking?

Can epithalon be taken daily? I read that you should only do a cycle once a year. Curious about mots-c protocols others are following as well.

These are the current peptides I use regularly:
BPC157
GHK-CU
Selank
Sema
Retatrutide

I occasionally cycle in AOD9064, CJC and IPA.

Can epithalon be taken daily? I read that you should only do a cycle once a year. Curious about mots-c protocols others are following as well.

These are the current peptides I use regularly:
BPC157
GHK-CU
Selank
Sema
Retatrutide

I occasionally cycle in AOD9064, CJC and IPA.

Do you take Selank and Semax subq or intranasally? I'm thinking about trying it to help my mood and low level anxiety.

What are you taking them for and what kind of results have you seen?

Hello everyone,

I'm interested in comparing notes and learning more about the different peptide stacks everyone is using. Here's the breakdown of my current regimen:

AOD 9604
- Dosage: 300mcg
- Time of Day:Morning, 30 minutes before eating
- Frequency: 5 days on / 2 off

- BPC-157
- Time of Day: Evening
- Frequency: 5/2

- CJC-1295
- Dosage: 250mcg
- Time of Day: Before bed, 2 hours after eating - Frequency: 5 days on, 2 days off

- Epithalon
- Dosage: 1mg
- Time of Day: Morning, 30 minutes before eating

- GHK-CU
- Dosage: 200mcg
- Time of Day: Anytime
- Frequency: Daily

- Ipamorelin
-Time of Day: Evening, 2 hours after eating
- Frequency: 5 days on, 2 days off

- MOTS-C
- Frequency: 3 times weekly

- TB-500

- Tesamorelin
- Dosage: 1.5mg
- Time of Day: Before bed, 2 hours after eating

- Tirzepatide
- Dosage: 4mg
-Time of Day: Morning, 30 minutes before eating
- Frequency: Once weekly (Friday)

I'm eager to hear about your experiences and the stacks you're running. What dosages and schedules work best for you?
Have you noticed anything from the MOTS-C?

That was a mistake, I'm using 1mg daily for tightening loose skin, stretch marks and overall skin health.
I continuously run GHK-cu for sun damage and scars. Esthetician told me to pinch my scars gently a few times each, every day. I saw immediate and drastic improvement on the scars I pinched vs the speed/level of improvement on the scars I didn’t. Sharing for you and anyone else who may benefit from this.

GHK-cu is pretty impressive as far as being able to quantify results.

Mind if I ask which
I agree with everyone else that you can replace at minimum 3 of those peptides with HGH.

I’d suggest pumping the breaks. It can be a lot of “fun” when you first find out you can inject yourself with stuff. I have a feeling that’s you right now. Like a kid in a candy shop but it’s drugs and syringes.

If I’m going to mix my peptides, I put them all in one shot and administer 1x Sub Q shot a day.
you combine? I alternate stacks and I have an insulin pen I plan to use for my GHK-cu since I run it all the time. But I’ve been really hesitant to combine peps on my own. All info appreciated.

Hello everyone,

I'm interested in comparing notes and learning more about the different peptide stacks everyone is using. Here's the breakdown of my current regimen:

AOD 9604
- Time of Day:Morning, 30 minutes before eating
- Frequency: 5 days on / 2 off

- BPC-157

- CJC-1295
- Time of Day: Before bed, 2 hours after eating - Frequency: 5 days on, 2 days off

- Epithalon
- Time of Day: Morning, 30 minutes before eating

- GHK-CU
- Dosage: 200mcg
- Frequency: Daily

- Ipamorelin
-Time of Day: Evening, 2 hours after eating

- MOTS-C
- Frequency: 3 times weekly

- TB-500

- Tesamorelin
- Dosage: 1.5mg
- Time of Day: Before bed, 2 hours after eating

- Tirzepatide
- Dosage: 4mg
-Time of Day: Morning, 30 minutes before eating
- Frequency: Once weekly (Friday)

I'm eager to hear about your experiences and the stacks you're running. What dosages and schedules work best for you?
I’m running

Nightly:
GHK-cu 1.6mg
Sermorelin 300mcg
Tb-500 1mg

Weekly:
Semaglutide 1mg

Sema and GHK I run all the time, it others I do 30-on/30-off while I alternate in another stack. I do pin a lot and run through boxes of needles at a high rate. I bought an insulin pen with empty cartridges but haven’t used it yet. Just laziness on my part.