Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Keeping the meathead gymbro stereotype alive.

70% of Americans aren't running around claiming to be victims, and you aren't a superhero because your biology maintains a properly regulated appetite.

Every week we have people asking what to do about their appetite being too low on cycle and there's plenty of advice about how to boost it.

Do they lack the "willpower" to eat? I mean just put the food in your mouth, chew, and swallow, right? Lazy pricks crying about their inability to consume enough calories.

Same with those hospital wards full of emaciated patients. The food is put on trays right in front of them, yet those lazy, worthless slobs can't be bothered to put in the effort to eat.

You're scared of losing the one thing that differentiates you and gives you a sense of superiority.

No more fatties and your loser status will be fully exposed.
who hurt you?

Ladies and gentlemen, good news, we just got a few products in the US warehouse, and one of them is a heavily requested one, Tirzapetide! If you're interested in knowing what the other products are, please contact us to know more!

Ladies and gentlemen, good news, we just got a few products in the US warehouse, and one of them is a heavily requested one, Tirzapetide! If you're interested in knowing what the other products are, please contact us to know more!
Share here what US inventory is available. Sort of a pain in the ass needed to ask when it could be posted here.

Last edited:
All the contact me for more info stuff is dumb. Just post it so we don't have to waste time. Wasted time means money spent elsewhere.

Share here what US inventory is available. Sort of a pain in the ass needed to ask when it could be posted here.

When Will you get raws in the German or Netherlands warehouses?

All the contact me for more info stuff is dumb. Just post it so we don't have to waste time. Wasted time means money spent elsewhere.

Apologies for that friends, I handle our forum accounts at night and I will check with the sales team ASAP, but I was told that we have received a restock of some of the products that were requested and was told that Tirzapetide was one of them.

As for our EU warehouses, we are attempting to send in a few products very soon. Will keep everyone updated.

Apologies for any disturbances.

Apologies for that friends, I handle our forum accounts at night and I will check with the sales team ASAP, but I was told that we have received a restock of some of the products that were requested and was told that Tirzapetide was one of them.

As for our EU warehouses, we are attempting to send in a few products very soon. Will keep everyone updated.

Apologies for any disturbances.
There is no rule in posting the updated post bin everyday. Actually every source should have a regular updated post every day.

This will minimize useless “list me” emails to vendors and gives you more time to respond to actual orders rather than deal with something that should be public anyway.

Awww, I'm really upset I bother you, knuckle dragging trash.

But then the internet is the only place you'd dare start shit with a stranger.
Nah bro I'm not scared at all, you just start a lot of shit and it's tiring, I see you shittin on people constantly and arguing. You ok? You seem to be very angry and adversarial.

Products in US warehouse:
Tirzapetide 5 to 10 mg
Semaglutide 5 to 10 mg
Retatrutide 5 to 10 mg
HGH 10 IU MT2
Epithalone
Selank
PT141
DSIP
Semax

Prices vary since different and same products have different MOQs, but we are quite affordable in our US warehouse prices than other competitors, so please give us a text if you're interested.

Well im due to top up on some raws anyway so I may as well be the Aussie guinea pig and give you blokes a go.

How's the other meso members orders going, Still tracking well ?

Well im due to top up on some raws anyway so I may as well be the Aussie guinea pig and give you blokes a go.

How's the other meso members orders going, Still tracking well ?
I ordered last Monday . Have USPS tracking number , but still not tracking . Once it gets to US it “should” start tracking