Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Products in US warehouse:
Tirzapetide 5 to 10 mg
Semaglutide 5 to 10 mg
Retatrutide 5 to 10 mg
HGH 10 IU MT2
Epithalone
Selank
PT141
DSIP
Semax

Prices vary since different and same products have different MOQs, but we are quite affordable in our US warehouse prices than other competitors, so please give us a text if you're interested.
I've been trying to place an order, but no one is getting back to me. US warehouse?

Glad to hear people are getting their tracking information. Interested to hear the thoughts on their products once all receive their first orders. Please keep us updated

Post it!! Seen photos of orders in other threads
Why though? Is it to brag or just unnecessary sharing of information. It’s like people are blatantly egging LE to do something about what’s going on in here.

Not to sound paranoid but this is how shit goes down, cases against suppliers are made by collecting data not unless they hit the jackpot and find kgs of raws.

The less details we have in here the better in my opinion.

Why though? Is it to brag or just unnecessary sharing of information. It’s like people are blatantly egging LE to do something about what’s going on in here.

Not to sound paranoid but this is how shit goes down, cases against suppliers are made by collecting data not unless they hit the jackpot and find kgs of raws.

The less details we have in here the better in my opinion.
Yeah I mean that’s why I didn’t. But yeah I can’t comment on quality at this time , but this company looks very legit . Order safely

Ok my order has just arrived ! Looks professional as hell. Came well packed . Not sure if it ok to post pics

Yeah I mean that’s why I didn’t. But yeah I can’t comment on quality at this time , but this company looks very legit . Order safely
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your kind words!

Would have been 2 weeks on Monday . When i ordered domestic wasn’t set up yet.

Thank you for having trust in our company and choosing to order from us, we apologize for that issue and if you'd like, please DM me and tell me more so we can work on improving our service.

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your kind words!

Thank you for having trust in our company and choosing to order from us, we apologize for that issue and if you'd like, please DM me and tell me more so we can work on improving our service.
No issues at all….. just letting people know how long it takes 2 weeks is not long.
Also since I decided to not post pics , but wanted to let people know that the vials come in hard plastic cases instead of the cardboard boxes other sources use . The pills came in bottles sealed with foil. Nothing labeled , but in my case it was obvious what was what

Last edited:
No issues at all….. just letting people know how long it takes 2 weeks is not long.
Also since I decided to not post pics , but wanted to let people know that the vials come in hard plastic cases instead of the cardboard boxes other sources use . The pills came in bottles sealed with foil. Nothing labeled , but in my case it was obvious what was what
Were the oral bottles cotton stuffed or rattling around like obvious pills