Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

When QSC had reconstitution issues with a batch of cloudy Tesa, they went back to the source and the chemists pointed to an issue with PH, presumably overcome with the correct PH reconstitution liquid.

Sigma really ought to address this, leaving customers hanging is not a good look. Go back to the source and find out how this product can be properly reconstituted.
Why are you complaining every fucking couple posts dude just email them directly or move on

Ok, the order was received. The shipping for the resend is flawless, nothing to complain about. What I’m surprised is they put in some edfort to label their products which did impressed me a bit, I was expecting no labels and plain packaging. Will I do business with them again? I’d say yes why not.
Thank you! It makes us quite happy to hear these words!

Ok, the order was received. The shipping for the resend is flawless, nothing to complain about. What I’m surprised is they put in some edfort to label their products which did impressed me a bit, I was expecting no labels and plain packaging. Will I do business with them again? I’d say yes why not.
If possible, you are ordering the same order, because the last order has been returned to our warehouse. It can be shipped to you at any time.

@SigmaAudley China Peptide do you ship tablets to New Zealand? What is your success rate if you do.

Ok cool makes sense. I used to get raws but my supplier doesn't ship to NZ anymore
I only know from experience being an ex wgtn boy .
Maybe try a small order and see how it goes. Have a clean house of course as customs , with the assistance of the police love to test the integrity your front door at 5am .

I only know from experience being an ex wgtn boy .
Maybe try a small order and see how it goes. Have a clean house of course as customs , with the assistance of the police love to test the integrity your front door at 5am .
I don't ship to my address at all so it's all good. I've had one seizure though

My replacement order for missing items arrived from UniUni surprisingly showed up. Unsurprisingly, it was short the items supposed to be replaced. Instead I got unlabeled bunk.

So here’s my advice.

If you do choose to order from these scammers, then only order one or two items at a time. You can easily tell which items will likely be faked or bunk: bpc, mots-c, hgh, any secretagogues, anything expensive, etc.

Why? Bc you can’t feel those working and you likely won’t get them tested. Glp1’s should be real, albeit under dosed.

I brought my missing items up to ray and he has stopped responding to emails, I figure this is their way of telling me to F off. They gotta be making so much money with only 30% of the product going out being halfway real.

Why don't you find the ignore button, instead of crying about it?
Bc once you get scammed it’s best to keep bringing it up otherwise the money you lost is in vain and you can’t even help anyone else out. So it’s best practice to just keep ruining their rep until they either refund or make good.

Bc once you get scammed it’s best to keep bringing it up otherwise the money you lost is in vain and you can’t even help anyone else out. So it’s best practice to just keep ruining their rep until they either refund or make good.
No, he meant the guy Ghoul replied to should ignore him, instead of being bothered by someone raising a complaint.

I think what you say about this source being unreliable might be true, to some extent, at this point in time.
Sometimes, better the devil you know..... :)

No, he meant the guy Ghoul replied to should ignore him, instead of being bothered by someone raising a complaint.

I think what you say about this source being unreliable might be true, to some extent, at this point in time.
Sometimes, better the devil you know..... :)
They’re really the worst I’ve ever bought from in the last 5 years. The worst . I’ve never lost actual money until them ($700).

Back to QSC I guess. I’m trying to get on peppys discord but they make you jump thru so many hoops it’s ridiculous.

They’re really the worst I’ve ever bought from in the last 5 years. The worst . I’ve never lost actual money until them ($700).

Back to QSC I guess. I’m trying to get on peppys discord but they make you jump thru so many hoops it’s ridiculous.

$700 is a lot to lose. That's bad.
Can I ask why you need/want to go on that particular discord?
I have not seen it.

Looks like you'll have to stick to domestic at QSC for the time being.

I've been saying this a lot lately, it's time for folks to stock up on "essentials", there's a lot of chaos ahead of us and we've all gotten a little too accustomed to easy availability.