Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

$700 is a lot to lose. That's bad.
Can I ask why you need/want to go on that particular discord?
I have not seen it.

As for peopys - they are pretty large - thousands of regulars. Anyways if I complete the last three instructionals on how to use their discord, I’ll be part of two groups: peptide testing and peptide lab. There’s a third one I signed up for too that’s called: private source discussion. They’ve got sources for longevity, nootropics, hormones, peptides, and some other categories.

No clue how much it’s gonna cost to participate in the testing group - but it would be so nice to be able to send in a few things I really want tested and then have the group divide up the bill from Jano.

I'm just curious how you know it was bunk? Did you have it tested?
Thanks for asking. I received 3 unlabeled products and one labeled ms10. I didn’t order any of those things. But yes I tried them and they did nothing. You can tell when a glp-1 isn’t working bc you’re all the sudden starving and constantly thinking about food.

Previously I had been shorted 3 products, and before that suspected my hgh and bpc were bunk. As you can guess, sigma likes to get creative and mix up their scamming quite a bit.

Hey sigma - ray quit responding to my emails. I’d like to get the stuff you owe me either sent out or refunded, and if you do, you’ll never hear from me again. Otherwise, I’ll stick around and continue complaining every day.

Yeah like I sai
I have the same question. Every fourth batch is good, but the rest are bad? That's a lot of scheming and scamming, sir. It's easier to be honest.

Yeah like I said, this last one came with 3 UNLABELED kits and the fourth kit was something I never ordered (MS10, a cheap energy drink additive). Ray didn’t even try to deny there was a mixup or mistake bc this was supposed to be replacing the products I was shorted in order 2. Sigh…

And order 2 also came with a kit containing only one vial of something I didn’t order - cjc was on the label. What sucks for sigma is I retired at 27, I have all day and all night to complain. I won’t stop either bc I absolutely detest getting burned.

Yeah like I sai

Yeah like I said, this last one came with 3 UNLABELED kits and the fourth kit was something I never ordered (MS10, a cheap energy drink additive). Ray didn’t even try to deny there was a mixup or mistake bc this was supposed to be replacing the products I was shorted in order 2. Sigh…

And order 2 also came with a kit containing only one vial of something I didn’t order - cjc was on the label. What sucks for sigma is I retired at 27, I have all day and all night to complain. I won’t stop either bc I absolutely detest getting burned.

So what exactly did you order? MOTS-C 10mg and what else?

I want to mention that i was very impresser from sigma audley. I did also goos post here for the source but now the service get really bad. I ordered from they before they are on meso forum and service was very good. better then qsc but for now they dont responding fast like usually sometimes even get a reply.

Im really sad because i saw a new good source. Maybe they will get better.

Jano testing is all you really need to claim something is bunk.

Feelz reports don't go over very well here.
Cool bruh. What about when you don’t receive the product you paid for? Or when product received is wrong on label? Or when product received is completely unlabeled? I don’t need jano to tell me I got ripped off for any of those.

Here’s a list of what I’m complaining about: :

hGH 16iu - suspected bunk (took entire vial x 8 days in a row and no sides)
BPC - suspected bunk
Sema 5mg x 2 kits - didn’t receive
Mots-c - received item labeled “ms10” (wrong item)
Sema 5mg x 2 kits - received unlabeled product suspected to be bunk
Clomid - received one vial in kit labeled “cjc”
Semax - unlabeled product suspected bunk

To their credit, the following I was satisfied with:

Oxytocin
Reta x 2
Mots-c (labeled “mots-c”)
Pe 22-28
Sema 5mg x 2 (yes I ordered a lot of this)
Clomid (actually received this on reship)
Tesofensine
Cerebrolysin x 2 kits

Cool bruh. What about when you don’t receive the product you paid for? Or when product received is wrong on label? Or when product received is completely unlabeled? I don’t need jano to tell me I got ripped off for any of those.

BPC - suspected bunk

Oxytocin
Reta x 2
Pe 22-28
Tesofensine

The thing is, for just a few hundred bucks over the pile you've spent, by sending just 3 of the products to Jano for testing, you'd be in a position to recover your money for the entire order and testing fees from Sigma.

Or publish the results and effectively put them out of business until they make things right and clean up their act.

But even big spenders never seem to be willing to take that one step to prove their claims, even when the benefits would far outweigh the costs.

BPC - suspected bunk

Oxytocin
Reta x 2
Pe 22-28
Tesofensine
Cerebrolysin x 2 kits
Mots-c is MS10...it clearly states that on their price list.
You could of done a serum test for HGH and posted the results before taking a vial a day.
Suspected bunk products doesn't prove anything.

BPC - suspected bunk

Oxytocin
Reta x 2
Pe 22-28
Tesofensine
Cerebrolysin x 2 kits

I tested theire hgh via bloodtest long time ago. I scored on 2iu- 420igf1 bloodlevel. With qsc i had around the same level. But i get sides like cts from both. Doing a experiment soon with pharma grade

BPC - suspected bunk

Oxytocin
Reta x 2
Pe 22-28
Tesofensine
Cerebrolysin x 2 kits
You have the right to keep complaining about the missing items, but you will find pushbacks when you say suspected bunk and sides were non existent as your measurements for authenticity.

It is just like the vendors telling us its real primo without test, or since you have no sides like low estrogen your primo is bunk.

Get it tested and you will find more support and you will also be helping other people not get scammed.

They’re really the worst I’ve ever bought from in the last 5 years. The worst . I’ve never lost actual money until them ($700).

Back to QSC I guess. I’m trying to get on peppys discord but they make you jump thru so many hoops it’s ridiculous.
If you have a problem, you can send it to us for you to solve, instead of creating rumors here. We will deal with every order of every customer seriously instead of not responding, so when you have questions, please send to us for you to solve.

I want to mention that i was very impresser from sigma audley. I did also goos post here for the source but now the service get really bad. I ordered from they before they are on meso forum and service was very good. better then qsc but for now they dont responding fast like usually sometimes even get a reply.

Im really sad because i saw a new good source. Maybe they will get better.
Every email we send will be processed by our sales staff. You can contact our sales staff for a quick response.

BPC - suspected bunk

Oxytocin
Reta x 2
Pe 22-28
Tesofensine
Cerebrolysin x 2 kits
If you have questions about the quality of the product and suspect that it is fake, you can send it to janoshik Laboratory for testing. If there is any problem, we will refund your product cost and test cost. If you complain here, why not send it to janoshik Laboratory for testing?

BPC - suspected bunk

Oxytocin
Reta x 2
Pe 22-28
Tesofensine
Cerebrolysin x 2 kits
Just now, our sales staff confirmed that all the products sent to you are correct products. Because it is Sunday we are on break, so the message did not reply in time. Now I have replied to you.