Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Can you get your apprentice/employee to update the price spreadsheet including the prices of raws in different weight increments, this will help customers compare prices among different vendors. @SigmaAudley China Peptide
Thank you for your attention. We have been trying to modify it. We may encounter some problems. Please give us some time.

Can you test your powders please even just the common products like test cyp, primo, boldenone, nandrolone and trenbolone. With how competitive your prices compared to qsc, you will pull more homebrew customers with jano tests. @SigmaAudley China Peptide
Yes, do please do this @SigmaAudley China Peptide

It’s in your best interests as a seller, as Declan said above. Do that, and you can start taking business away from QSC and end their virtual monopoly on Meso for raws.

I myself would rather eat dog shit than buy anything from Tracy / QSC, but equally I have no interest in buying raws from a supplier that doesn’t do third- party testing on them (eg Janoshik).

Yes, do please do this @SigmaAudley China Peptide

It’s in your best interests as a seller, as Declan said above. Do that, and you can start taking business away from QSC and end their virtual monopoly on Meso for raws.

I myself would rather eat dog shit than buy anything from Tracy / QSC, but equally I have no interest in buying raws from a supplier that doesn’t do third- party testing on them (eg Janoshik).
qsc will not lose anything because the prices are much lower than this seller; all products tested unlike this one, no point in selling hundreds of products if none are tested, no point in saying "the customer must test", no idiot seller you have to demonstrate that your product is valid

qsc will not lose anything because the prices are much lower than this seller; all products tested unlike this one, no point in selling hundreds of products if none are tested, no point in saying "the customer must test", no idiot seller you have to demonstrate that your product is valid
But don’t you want other vendors to step up their game and be competitive so you as a customer have more choices just in case your go to guy, like QSC for you, gets busted or closes shop?

Common sense dictates you want competition among producers to ensure we get better prices, service and more choices; monopoly is never good for customers.

However, everything you said is true too, unless they make regular testing themselves QSC will have a chokehold on most of the customers.

However, everything you said is true too, unless they make regular testing themselves QSC will have a chokehold on most of the customers.
I remember when Tracy was sort of pushing back on getting everything tested. Now he see's how good it is for business we get all the tests.

I remember when Tracy was sort of pushing back on getting everything tested. Now he see's how good it is for business we get all the tests.
Exactly, hence even with his attitude and the tren induced tirades he gets the majority of customers because their products are tested regularly.