Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Can you get your apprentice/employee to update the price spreadsheet including the prices of raws in different weight increments, this will help customers compare prices among different vendors. @SigmaAudley China Peptide
Thank you for your attention. We have been trying to modify it. We may encounter some problems. Please give us some time.

Can you test your powders please even just the common products like test cyp, primo, boldenone, nandrolone and trenbolone. With how competitive your prices compared to qsc, you will pull more homebrew customers with jano tests. @SigmaAudley China Peptide
Yes, do please do this @SigmaAudley China Peptide

It’s in your best interests as a seller, as Declan said above. Do that, and you can start taking business away from QSC and end their virtual monopoly on Meso for raws.

I myself would rather eat dog shit than buy anything from Tracy / QSC, but equally I have no interest in buying raws from a supplier that doesn’t do third- party testing on them (eg Janoshik).

It’s in your best interests as a seller, as Declan said above. Do that, and you can start taking business away from QSC and end their virtual monopoly on Meso for raws.

I myself would rather eat dog shit than buy anything from Tracy / QSC, but equally I have no interest in buying raws from a supplier that doesn’t do third- party testing on them (eg Janoshik).
qsc will not lose anything because the prices are much lower than this seller; all products tested unlike this one, no point in selling hundreds of products if none are tested, no point in saying "the customer must test", no idiot seller you have to demonstrate that your product is valid

qsc will not lose anything because the prices are much lower than this seller; all products tested unlike this one, no point in selling hundreds of products if none are tested, no point in saying "the customer must test", no idiot seller you have to demonstrate that your product is valid
But don’t you want other vendors to step up their game and be competitive so you as a customer have more choices just in case your go to guy, like QSC for you, gets busted or closes shop?

Common sense dictates you want competition among producers to ensure we get better prices, service and more choices; monopoly is never good for customers.

However, everything you said is true too, unless they make regular testing themselves QSC will have a chokehold on most of the customers.

I remember when Tracy was sort of pushing back on getting everything tested. Now he see's how good it is for business we get all the tests.
Exactly, hence even with his attitude and the tren induced tirades he gets the majority of customers because their products are tested regularly.

It's really strange that so many vendors seem to be so reluctant to test. I'm not sure how any of them expect to compete when they're selling untested products at a higher price. I guess I'm starting to see why they have so many Stans in spite of the occasional bullshit.

I had my 1st experience with Sigma this past week and half and have to say I couldn’t of went an better. Shipping was under 10 days and super nice and clean. The rep that helped me, Ray, was extremely easy to talk to and quick to reply and help. Being my first order I made it small and will definetly be
Making future ones. I got (2) powders and just (2) botte of one oil to try. The superdrol 50mg/ml inj version . I’ll be using it as a preworkout boosts. In them past it’s been one of my absolute favorite gym pre’s. I have tried the Phenylpiraceram Hydrazide powder today . It was absolutely amazing. Extremely clean energy, no jitters and or hard come downs, and the focus and europhia were amazing. The phenibut is also on point. Makiing me extremely focused but calm not sleepy clam just relaxed calm/ peaceful calm . For first time update I am happy.

Thank you for your feedback. We are constantly testing more products.

After giving positive feedback some time ago, I am now warning against the seller!! Shipping is fast and everything is well packaged, the quality is extremely poor. I tried 5 peptides and felt no effect with some and only side effects with others. Example PT141. 20 minutes after taking it my blood sugar crashed. If I didn't have a sensor in my arm, things would have ended really badly. It took me 3 hours to get my blood sugar back under control. I got sick after taking Thymosin, it's actually supposed to have the opposite effect. If you want to do something good for your body, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALER!!
It's not my fault. I have already used these peptides from other dealers. sometimes several years

After giving positive feedback some time ago, I am now warning against the seller!! Shipping is fast and everything is well packaged, the quality is extremely poor. I tried 5 peptides and felt no effect with some and only side effects with others. Example PT141. 20 minutes after taking it my blood sugar crashed. If I didn't have a sensor in my arm, things would have ended really badly. It took me 3 hours to get my blood sugar back under control. I got sick after taking Thymosin, it's actually supposed to have the opposite effect. If you want to do something good for your body, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALER!!
It's not my fault. I have already used these peptides from other dealers. sometimes several years

While I don't doubt your experience, perhaps they are bad. but feels are an unreliable method of judging product quality. There are just too many variables.

Unfortunately, unless a vendor comprehensively tests, they're liable to doubt being cast on their products, and make no mistake, that will silently scare off potential customers.

Testing isn't cheap, especially early on before profits easily cover the cost.

In the long run however, not testing is even more expensive.

But PT141 is only 1 peptide what didn't work 4 u. What about the effect of the other peptides u bought from SigmaAudley?

I'm with @Ghoul Your feelz report means nothing..