Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

I know a few people who have those sensors in/on their arm and they are not diabetic and not bodybuilders. They are nuts about keto diets / hidden carbs / and tracking macros. They will check their levels before eating and about every half hour until normal again. As far as the op claiming fake or wrong peptides who knows. I am not saying he did or did not get the wrong peptides. He may be trying to help out and tell people to be careful. If he thinks it is the wrong stuff he should send it to jano and if it is wrong sigma should do something about it. I dont know how sigma ships/ labels stuff but I have received stuff from tracy (single order peptides / oils) with only labels on the outside packaging. And it has been clearly stated that color of tops dont mean shit. You just hope who ever was "pulling stock" for your order pulled from the right bin since there is no labels/sku on the plastic or paper case the peptides come in.
Any new order I get I always do a couple of low dosage build up shots to see if there is any reaction.
Sigma labels everything in my experience so an accidental fuck up is unlikely.