Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

I know a few people who have those sensors in/on their arm and they are not diabetic and not bodybuilders. They are nuts about keto diets / hidden carbs / and tracking macros. They will check their levels before eating and about every half hour until normal again. As far as the op claiming fake or wrong peptides who knows. I am not saying he did or did not get the wrong peptides. He may be trying to help out and tell people to be careful. If he thinks it is the wrong stuff he should send it to jano and if it is wrong sigma should do something about it. I dont know how sigma ships/ labels stuff but I have received stuff from tracy (single order peptides / oils) with only labels on the outside packaging. And it has been clearly stated that color of tops dont mean shit. You just hope who ever was "pulling stock" for your order pulled from the right bin since there is no labels/sku on the plastic or paper case the peptides come in.
Any new order I get I always do a couple of low dosage build up shots to see if there is any reaction.
Sigma labels everything in my experience so an accidental fuck up is unlikely.

You haven't provided us any level of background or experience to base your "feels" reports on. So your feels report is as valuable as your demonstrated experience... "An insulin user who is not a diabetic but crashed their blood sugar from PT141" the probability that you fucked up your own insulin or something else is high and the probability that a bunk PT141 peptide crashed your blood sugar is low.
I didn't know that this information was required here and I thought this thread was purely about feedback. I take insulin pre-workout in combination with slightly higher amounts of HGH, the sensor is just to be on the safe side, as the second insulin peak can be stronger, depending on what the training is like. With this sensor I have the only notable side effect of insulin under control. If I destroyed my own insulin sensitivity, the exact opposite would happen and my blood sugar would be high. On the day I tried the "PT141" (10% of the vial) my blood sugar crashed to 56mg/dL 20 minutes later. below 50mg/dl can be fatal. I didn't exercise that day so I didn't take any insulin. If you take something that you can rule out will lower your blood sugar, then you won't be able to react properly if the side effects of hyperglucemia occur. If someone takes a substance that lowers their blood sugar so much and cannot diagnose the side effects, then they are dead. That's my point for this feedback. Either the amino acid composition of the peptide is completely wrong, or it is not PT141 but insulin or IGF1. My blood sugar is in a life-threatening range, I need 150-200g of fast carbs to stabilize it. 15 minutes later it was back to 62mg/dl. I wrote to the dealer and he didn't even reply. I sent a vial to Jano then we will see. I just say you should be careful with the peptides, since Audley also sells insulin. Such mistakes also happen with QSC, but they don't have any peptides in their range that are deadly. imagine you order hgh and get dermorphin or insulin.. have fun

Attachments

• IMG_4019.jpeg
    IMG_4019.jpeg
    232.1 KB · Views: 4
I didn't know that this information was required here and I thought this thread was purely about feedback. I take insulin pre-workout in combination with slightly higher amounts of HGH, the sensor is just to be on the safe side, as the second insulin peak can be stronger, depending on what the training is like. With this sensor I have the only notable side effect of insulin under control. If I destroyed my own insulin sensitivity, the exact opposite would happen and my blood sugar would be high. On the day I tried the "PT141" (10% of the vial) my blood sugar crashed to 56mg/dL 20 minutes later. below 50mg/dl can be fatal. I didn't exercise that day so I didn't take any insulin. If you take something that you can rule out will lower your blood sugar, then you won't be able to react properly if the side effects of hyperglucemia occur. If someone takes a substance that lowers their blood sugar so much and cannot diagnose the side effects, then they are dead. That's my point for this feedback. Either the amino acid composition of the peptide is completely wrong, or it is not PT141 but insulin or IGF1. My blood sugar is in a life-threatening range, I need 150-200g of fast carbs to stabilize it. 15 minutes later it was back to 62mg/dl. I wrote to the dealer and he didn't even reply. I sent a vial to Jano then we will see. I just say you should be careful with the peptides, since Audley also sells insulin. Such mistakes also happen with QSC, but they don't have any peptides in their range that are deadly. imagine you order hgh and get dermorphin or insulin.. have fun

Sending this to get tested was the only thing to do.
Others have, previously, just raised issues without following through and get evidence, so well done. This will settle the matter for everyone concerned.
Look forward to your news and hope you are feeling OK, now.

Here's the thing, if something almost killed me I'd get it tested because I'd be pretty f)$#ing pissed off. Also it could potentially prevent it from happening to anyone else.
On Meso if you make bold claims we need some sort of proof. This is the internet, you really can't trust anyone's word.