Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Such people will occasionally makeup accusations, especially if they are newbies and think weight loss peptides are magic.

People who don't know this may think the source is scamming them and selling fake peptides.

Yes, and then you can also go tell them about those magic sema pens you bought.

What happened with those?

I will give @SigmaAudley China Peptide credit…they did right by me

Placed my first order….peptides, nad plus, lipo c, and Proviron. Excellent communication the whole time, fair prices, and shipping was beyond fast. Roughly 8-9 days after I ordered, I had my pack.

Would love to see them test a bit more but it was good doing business with them

Received my order in record time. It arrived from China faster than my orders from Q have arrived domestic.

Now we'll have to see how these products stack up as I did order a couple that didn't have testing done which I don't normally do. So far, off to a good start.

Careful guys glp jesus will soon appear to tell you guys off. Glps will save the world of everything, cancer, addiction and even from your crazy ex gf.

My popcorn is in the microwave and I’m waiting for the barrage of paragraphs of texts to come in. Anytime now…

You still bent out of shape because I pointed out that for all your incredible "willpower", being a chainsmoker, unwilling to give up cigarettes, and needlessly taking the criminal risk of manufacturing and distributing drugs (in a country where possessing is a perfectly legal option), makes you a trash father to your children?

IMG_8833.jpeg

How do you like those facts?

You still bent out of shape because I pointed out that for all your incredible "willpower", being a chainsmoker, unwilling to give up cigarettes, and needlessly taking the criminal risk of manufacturing and distributing drugs (in a country where possessing is a perfectly legal option), makes you a trash father to your children?

View attachment 295490

So are you the aforementioned GLP Jesus then? If so, you are a bit late to the party but we are all ready to hear about your ‘food noise’ and cravings and such.

So are you the aforementioned GLP Jesus then? If so, you are a bit late to the party but we are all ready to hear about your ‘food noise’ and cravings and such.

I'd point you to the search function, but it's inop at the moment.

In any case, there's plenty of hard science, an avalanche really, around the whole subject of the complex CNS system that regulates energy and weight homeostasis, and how addictions of all types appear to "hijaak" parts of that system to drive compulsive behavior, which is why GLPs appear to one of the most effective treatments for alcoholism, for instance.

Except nicotine addiction. That's entirely down to a lack of willpower and laziness.

And yes, since obesity is the #2 cause of cancer, GLP class meds are expected to slash the rate of new cases. Smokers will continue to be the largest group filling the cancer wards, of course, but that's just evolution taking out the trash.

View attachment 295490

Who you talking about lol? I don’t smoke, what is this? Are we resorting to name memes now like teenagers. Jeez, at least make your insults a bit better.

No ones going to jail around here, I’m natural and don’t use drugs. Stop being a crybaby lol.

View attachment 295490

I didn't know @DECLAN was a smoker and frankly IDGAF.

It's ridiculous to compare smoking to overeating. Obesity is a far greater health risk. Would you rather be fat or a lean smoker [rhetorical]

I didn't know @DECLAN was a smoker and frankly IDGAF.

It's ridiculous to compare smoking to overeating. Obesity is a far greater health risk. Would you rather be fat or a lean smoker [rhetorical]
No idea where we even talked about smoking, I don’t smoke, I used to. Just like I used to party and drink, partake in illegal drugs just like any university lad, btw did I mention I was fat once, then skinny and love donuts and mcdonalds?

These are irrelevant facts, that has nothing to do with what @Ghoul was called out for.

I just hurt his fragile pussy, hence all this nonsense lol.

Hello everyone! Hope you are doing well on this beautiful day!

To thank you for your continued support and encouragement to Meso, we decided to create a group purchase system for everyone, so our first group purchase product will be HGH 10iu 12iu 15iu!

So, what I want to say is

HGH 10iu 45usd/box
HGH 12iu 52usd /box
HGH 15iu 65usd/box
(The above products can be matched arbitrarily)
1box=10vials MOQ:5box

Free shipping. (USA, the entire EU, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Mexico)

If there is no dedicated line to where you need to send FedEx or DHL, there will be additional charges depending on the country.

About shipping: enjoy a second free reissue policy for any customs issues.

Quality assurance: Sufficient packaging products, The hgh product dosage is sufficient and the dimer content meets the standard. purity 96%+, product vacuum packaging.

Product Janoshik third-party testing.

Payment method: All cryptocurrency payments (BTC, USDT, ETH, etc.) Bank card transfer (USD, EUR, AUD). Alibaba payment, WeChat transfer, etc.

Group purchase promotion time China time:
September 14, 2024 - September 20, 2024

Shipping time When you pay, you will be provided with the tracking number within 1-2 working days. The fastest delivery. Because we have prepared the product in the freight company.

If you are interested, you can contact our sales staff to order): (Ada, Ray, Micli, Moon, Yoya, Rose, Nova, Bella, Tansy)

If you don’t have our sales staff, you can add my contact information to assign a sales staff for you.

And a small note, we also have our brand new Discord server for you to chat, order and much more, so please join us so you can see more of us on:

SSA Discord:Join the Shanghai Sigma Audley Discord Server!

Telegram: @antonyabc

Whatsapp:+852 6525 4751

Email: eve@sigmaaudley.com

Thank you and hear from you as soon as possible!

To thank you for your continued support and encouragement to Meso, we decided to create a group purchase system for everyone, so our first group purchase product will be HGH 10iu 12iu 15iu!

HGH 10iu 45usd/box
HGH 12iu 52usd /box
HGH 15iu 65usd/box

Free shipping. (USA, the entire EU, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Mexico)

If there is no dedicated line to where you need to send FedEx or DHL, there will be additional charges depending on the country.

Quality assurance: Sufficient packaging products, The hgh product dosage is sufficient and the dimer content meets the standard. purity 96%+, product vacuum packaging.

Payment method: All cryptocurrency payments (BTC, USDT, ETH, etc.) Bank card transfer (USD, EUR, AUD). Alibaba payment, WeChat transfer, etc.

Shipping time When you pay, you will be provided with the tracking number within 1-2 working days. The fastest delivery. Because we have prepared the product in the freight company.

If you are interested, you can contact our sales staff to order): (Ada, Ray, Micli, Moon, Yoya, Rose, Nova, Bella, Tansy)

If you don’t have our sales staff, you can add my contact information to assign a sales staff for you.

And a small note, we also have our brand new Discord server for you to chat, order and much more, so please join us so you can see more of us on:

Didn’t the tests come back with low purity and dimer back in June ?

HGH 10iu 45usd/box
HGH 12iu 52usd /box
HGH 15iu 65usd/box

Where are the test of the products of this GB?

Off-topic, but I’m still waiting for you to provide factual evidence to my Q’s here:

Back on-topic hopefully ….

Off-topic, but I’m still waiting for you to provide factual evidence to my Q’s here:

Back on-topic hopefully ….

Fat ass tucked his tails, everyone is calling out his bullshit claims now he barely posts.

So much misinformation and fear mongering then turns to insulting family members and individuals’ characters instead of providing solid proof. Coward.

Back