Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

The quality of our products is stable and reliable. What if we had to test all of our products every month? It's impossible. It's impossible. A large number of products we will not easily change our raw materials and processes.
You wont know if your products are reliable and stable without constant testing.
No one is saying to test every product every month , what we are saying is that any new batch needs to be tested before going on sale to be used by consumers.
You mention process , I understand this and I also understand the human element in any process and that miscalculations can happen. Hence the need to test every new batch.

It may be an unwanted cost to factor into your business model but you could possibly lose more by not testing more than you have been , not counting all the fat loss peptides .Thanks.

I think SSA is doing the community a favor by offering the market here an option that does not cuss us out, treats us with the respect we deserve, active testing of products, quality products that deserve our hard earned money, unlike other competitors which fake testing, don't test enough, provide products of suspicious quality, underdosing, and does not treat us with the respect we deserve and calls us retards, instead of berating this source that tries their best, we should thank them for being, frankly, the 2nd best option from China that is available here, and guide them to being a force to be reckoned with in the Chinese generic market.

I think SSA is doing the community a favor by offering the market here an option that does not cuss us out, treats us with the respect we deserve, active testing of products, quality products that deserve our hard earned money, unlike other competitors which fake testing, don't test enough, provide products of suspicious quality, underdosing, and does not treat us with the respect we deserve and calls us retards, instead of berating this source that tries their best, we should thank them for being, frankly, the 2nd best option from China that is available here, and guide them to being a force to be reckoned with in the Chinese generic market.
Not meaning any disrespect but how much respect do you beleive a person buying illegal drugs "deserves" . These fuckers ain't doing me any favors.. what's wrong with you man.. it's like Stockholm syndrome or something.. you ok??

Not meaning any disrespect but how much respect do you beleive a person buying illegal drugs "deserves" . These fuckers ain't doing me any favors.. what's wrong with you man.. it's like Stockholm syndrome or something.. you ok??
Not really, I've seen how other vendors act ever since I joined Meso, these guys are heavily active on the forum and I've had experiences with them where a product had an issue and they offered a whole kit instead with free shipping while only a single vial of a kit was affected, no issues, nothing, they immediately apologized and offered me a kit in compensation.

Back