Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Was this supposed to be a deal? If so, your math ain’t mathing.

$160 is the same price that you list on your price sheet.
$120 for 1g + $40 Shipping = $160
$160 for 1g + Free Shipping = $160‍
I don't think it was supposed to be a deal. More just an announcement of new product. However the free ship makes it sound like it I suppose....

@SigmaAudley China Peptide want to order but your lack of testing (unless I'm missing it) is significant.

For example, love to place an order that includes KPV, NAD+, and 5-Amino-1Q… do you have any tests on these products? You've said 2x over 3 Months you would test NAD+ and I don't think this is true.

You've got a list... Great inventory… just no testing which is at the very least kind of important. Improve this, I'd order right now. Thanks!

@SigmaAudley China Peptide want to order but your lack of testing (unless I'm missing it) is significant.

For example, love to place an order that includes KPV, NAD+, and 5-Amino-1Q… do you have any tests on these products? You've said 2x over 3 Months you would test NAD+ and I don't think this is true.

You've got a list... Great inventory… just no testing which is at the very least kind of important. Improve this, I'd order right now. Thanks!
As for kpv, we tested the production of a batch of vacuum packaging, and the improvement of the product has not been tested for the time being. nad+ and 5-amino will be tested in the near future

Back