Simec No longer accepting?

G2Ready

Got a new supplier on here claiming that simec sent email saying they no longer provide service to test for Foreign countries.

Normally it would be a instant red flag.... but I've made a few email request and haven't even got a reply in 2 weeks..

Anybody know anything about this, as this would truly suck if true:(

I am not surprised they might got some letter from DEA, there used to be labs in USA you could test until DEA went after them. Then you have the story of professor at Texas University serving jail time for testing steroids for UGL. His name was Angus he was on eroids.

If the information was not splashed all over the place probably they would still accept samples.

I am not surprised they might got some letter from DEA, there used to be labs in USA you could test until DEA went after them. Then you have the story of professor at Texas University serving jail time for testing steroids for UGL. His name was Angus he was on eroids.

If the information was not splashed all over the place probably they would still accept samples.
The DEA sure does have a very long reach and they will go after testing labs in other countries even Switzerland of all places.

I did mention that the Dea would probably have issues with this. But people here said that Simec was doing nothing wrong by accepting packs in the mail from North America. Since it was legal in their country :rolleyes: I highly doubt that

I received an email saying" we cannot accept any non-licensed pharmaceuticals". I received that email after questioning simec on prices and shipping methods. I guess something happened. That "vacation" must have been due to a visit from DEA or other agency.

There has been no definitive change in SIMEC policy yet but clarifications may be forthcoming pending the outcome of its discussions with local regulators.

AnabolicLab has around 20 samples pending analysis that were submitted in September without incident but will wait for for clarification from SIMEC before submitting more samples.

Got some feed back, they are in discussion with national authorities.

"our authorities told us that it is forbidden to import non-licensed pharmnaceutical products into switzerland at all."

It has to be licensed in Switzerland..... goes to show with recent articles everyone may want to bail on proton mail as well:(

"our authorities told us that it is forbidden to import non-licensed pharmnaceutical products into switzerland at all."

It has to be licensed in Switzerland..... goes to show with recent articles everyone may want to bail on proton mail as well:(
I just may go close my Protonmail account and move to Tutanota instead.

this means only one thing that they might be in trouble, I did not believe that they can go on testing steroids for UGL

LE come here everyday to read, this is how they know what is going on, we feed them with all the information.

if there is a UGL and they do testing for them sooner or later DEA will take a notice.

I did mention that the Dea would probably have issues with this. But people here said that Simec was doing nothing wrong by accepting packs in the mail from North America. Since it was legal in their country :rolleyes: I highly doubt that

So is there proof that the DEA is behind this or not?