Simec No longer accepting?

No doubt Doc and I'm not speculating that Dea is why Simec made this decision. One thing about the American law and agencies it seems though . If a business outside the country is profiting from US citizens and it's illegal in the US they have/will flex on them.

In some instances you're right. The US can exert strong influence particularly on certain nations. It doesn't mean though the nations always budge.

In some instances you're right. The US can exert strong influence particularly on certain nations. It doesn't mean though the nations always budge.
Yes they don't always budge but if the American law has singles out an individual but cannot arrest them. They just wait til that person boards a plane and if flying over US airspace. That plane has made an unexpected landing in the US lol

Yes they don't always budge but if the American law has singles out an individual but cannot arrest them. They just wait til that person boards a plane and if flying over US airspace. That plane has made an unexpected landing in the US lol

Is that correct that small amounts for personal use are legal in Canada ?

Then if there is lab in Canada and you could walk in with small sample I do not think that there is a legal problem.

Then if there is lab in Canada and you could walk in with small sample I do not think that there is a legal problem.
So would that solve AnabolicLabs' problem should Simec totally stop accepting any samples sent from USA, and then using a lab in Canada for the testing? As Canada is a US ally there could still be a problem much like with Simec I think. Maybe members who have good understanding of Canadian law can chime in.

It would be a major gray area to do it I think... Possession isn't punishable but selling or obtaining them is. Goofy laws.

Sorry I was just speaking inregards to any serious criminal activities and if the US law wants a foreigner. It happened to a big criminal here flying from Mexico back to Vancouver on a direct flight. The plane made a so called "emergency landing" but by some fluke chance Dea walked on to the plane :rolleyes::confused:

Sorry I was just speaking inregards to any serious criminal activities and if the US law wants a foreigner. It happened to a big criminal here flying from Mexico back to Vancouver on a direct flight. The plane made a so called "emergency land " but by some fluke chance Dea walked on to the plane :rolleyes::confused:
I would bet that the US authorities were tipped off to that Mexican being on that flight.

I received an email saying" we cannot accept any non-licensed pharmaceuticals". I received that email after questioning simec on prices and shipping methods. I guess something happened. That "vacation" must have been due to a visit from DEA or other agency.
So was that email bs?

No I got similar email--- it's Over for simec till they talk to There LOCAL authority

I do not think that their local authorities care where the sample come from, it has to be DEA

if big UGL which sells in USA sends to Simec for testing it has to get attention of DEA sooner or later

the could get notice to cease they cannot refuse or face legal action

Last edited: