Simec No longer accepting?

importing and export from countries it's not legal to do so would be my opinion Doc ;)

That's not aiding nor abetting the manufacture or sale of illegal steroids within the US jurisdiction nor is Simec facilitating the export from the US.....

So it's legal to mail gear out from US? Last I checked no. So Simec is technically aiding from America laws view no?

No it's not legal but Simec is not facilitating the exportation from the US. They're not packaging it for you, they're not taking it to your local post office for you, they're not giving you super duper secrets on how to evade US customs, they're not trafficking the steroids to sell, etc etc

No it's not legal but Simec is not facilitating the exportation from the US. They're not packaging it for you, they're not taking it to your local post office for you, they're not giving you super duper secrets on how to evade US customs, they're not trafficking the steroids to sell, etc etc
Sure they don't need to its legal there i get that.But if your trying to tell me that the Dea or any other country it's illegal wouldn't have issues I completely disagree.

Sure they don't need to its legal there i get that.But if your trying to tell me that the Dea or any other country it's illegal wouldn't have issues I completely disagree.

Who says they wouldn't have any issues with it?

But having an issue with it and having legal recourse to stop it are two different issues. I'm sure the DEA has issue with marijuana growers in Canada....do you see them in Canada shutting down growers?

I think youre slightly over estimating the power of the DEA. Think about when you read lab bust news reports. They always say _______ was getting raws from ________. But rarely can they go after the raw supplier unless they have foreign govt cooperation.

I'm doubting SIMEC is having DEA issues. I would guess volume issues. Anaboliclab started something that has taken storm on the steroid forums. They pretty much single handedly made Pharmacom by them testing so well. Other labs want in. Plus you got the people sending in samples. They do other stuff besides test AAS and it probably got to be too much.

But having an issue with it and having legal recourse to stop it are two different issues. I'm sure the DEA has issue with marijuana growers in Canada....do you see them in Canada shutting down growers?
Nope they don't shut them down Doc. Instead they extradite you from Canada to the US to serve time when someone mails seeds across the border lol :confused:

I think youre slightly over estimating the power of the DEA. Think about when you read lab bust news reports. They always say _______ was getting raws from ________. But rarely can they go after the raw supplier unless they have foreign govt cooperation.

I'm doubting SIMEC is having DEA issues. I would guess volume issues. Anaboliclab started something that has taken storm on the steroid forums. They pretty much single handedly made Pharmacom by them testing so well. Other labs want in. Plus you got the people sending in samples. They do other stuff besides test AAS and it probably got to be too much.
I never said it was the Dea that shut Simec down !!!!! lol

Steroids are not on the top of the list like drugs but UGL is nothing else like organized crime if you work with them, does not matter how you want to call it, you still work with them or for them by providing analysis.

And you know exactly that you do testing for people who operate illegal manufacturing and distribution. It is possible that they might be out of reach of DEA jurisdiction but I would not take a chance if I was Simec CEO to take vacation in USA.

once upon a time, we Americans were able to order pure ephedrine from Canada, not that ephedrine guaifenesin(bronkaid) shit. we can't anymore. I don't know if the dea had anything to do with it, but being that it's used to produce meth, I'd bet my bottom dollar they did.

but we have nafta here, and I'm sure our influence is a lot stronger in Canada than, let's say, switzerland.

And you know exactly that you do testing for people who operate illegal manufacturing and distribution

Now this is something I agree with, if I understood you correctly.

Sending enough UGL vials to an accredited lab gave me a little bit of a cause for concern... Especially when pcom started touting simec testing. I wondered when SIMEC or anyone monitoring SIMEC might draw the line... It's one thing to be licensed to test illicit substances but who it's coming from would start to get questioned I thought. It appears as though someone is questioning it now.

But with that said, the DEA being involved in this is a conspiracy theory and it's a fun story but unfortunately, it's speculative... And nothing more.

once upon a time, we Americans were able to order pure ephedrine from Canada, not that ephedrine guaifenesin(bronkaid) shit. we can't anymore. I don't know if the dealer had anything to do with it, but being that it's used to produce meth, I'd bet my bottom dollar they did.
Hypothetically speaking once upon a time this Canadian and friends back in the early 90's had drums of ephedrine to make certain things lol

Nope they don't shut them down Doc. Instead they extradite you from Canada to the US to serve time when someone mails seeds across the border lol :confused:

And that's when you manufacture, sell or traffic the drugs...none of which Simec is doing :p

once upon a time, we Americans were able to order pure ephedrine from Canada, not that ephedrine guaifenesin(bronkaid) shit. we can't anymore. I don't know if the dea had anything to do with it, but being that it's used to produce meth, I'd bet my bottom dollar they did.

You're talking about importing drugs or precursors into the country which of course the DEA can make a case for jurisdiction over. That's not what Simec is doing though.

And that's when you manufacture, sell or traffic the drugs...none of which Simec is doing :p
No doubt Doc and I'm not speculating that Dea is why Simec made this decision. One thing about the American law and agencies it seems though . If a business outside the country is profiting from US citizens and it's illegal in the US they have/will flex on them.