Simec No longer accepting?

Wow even the NAZIs didn't tell Switzerland what to do -- I guess our DEA is worse than the NAZIs.

I am wondering what makes these samples pharmaceuticals anyway? -- I mean why can't they just be unknown solutions thought to contain some chemical and as such we simply desire analysis.

Also, makes you wonder what the authorities really want -- why are the laws what they are -- to protect us??? haha doe snot look like protection is in the authority's interest if they wish to stop any testing which would provide more responsible well informed usage.

Or let me guess, they think everyone will just stop using.
Yeah how is that policy working out for ANYTHING not just PEDs?!

I just may go close my Protonmail account and move to Tutanota instead.
You'd probably have better luck with Swiss law than German law. See below:

As far as the German-based Tutanota is concerned. Here's something I came across that bears further looking into:

"Germany has notoriously strong data protection laws—likely the strongest in the world. But those laws do have law enforcement exceptions for security agencies, like the BND, Germany’s equivalent to the National Security Agency. The BND likely can easily access e-mails stored unencrypted on German servers with little legal or technical interference."

Source: Crypto experts blast German e-mail providers’ “secure data storage” claim

I am wondering what makes these samples pharmaceuticals anyway? -- I mean why can't they just be unknown solutions thought to contain some chemical and as such we simply desire analysis.
!

it does not matter how we want to call it, it still comes down with Simec helping UGL to promote to sell of controlled substance. I am sure that DEA is looking at this, you have Simec reports splashed all over the place.

Remeber Angus from eroids, he is serving now jail time for testing for UGLs.

That DEA thing was a joke because they were on vacation or whatever they were doing. ''Not accepting non-licensed pharmaceuticals" that is exactly what they wrote in the email to me. They said that they needed the name of the substance for testing before they sent shipping info.

Remeber Angus from eroids, he is serving now jail time for testing for UGLs.
That's not true. Any prison time for Angus is due to conviction for conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute and dispense Schedule III controlled substances for selling at least $600,000 worth of anabolic steroids during a 7-month period via the Internet on websites like trustedanabolicsolutons.

The guy who actually tested UGL steroids in this case was the director of the mass spectometry lab at Auburn University. That guy only received a misdemeanor steroid possession charge and that was only because he didn't have DEA license to test controlled substances.

That's not true. Any prison time for Angus is due to conviction for conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute and dispense Schedule III controlled substances for selling at least $600,000 worth of anabolic steroids during a 7-month period via the Internet on websites like trustedanabolicsolutons.

The guy who actually tested UGL steroids in this case was the director of the mass spectometry lab at Auburn University. That guy only received a misdemeanor steroid possession charge and that was only because he didn't have DEA license to test controlled substances.

He was also selling meth :(

I don't know why the DEA thing is constantly being brought up in regards to SIMEC? Is there evidence of that somewhere that I'm missing?

The DEA tends to get involved with countries that have a flow of drugs INTO the US. I'm not sure what the interest would be in gear being tested in Switzerland.

It sounds as though they are having issues with their own local laws... I'm missing where the leap to the DEA is coming in.

I don't know why the DEA thing is constantly being brought up in regards to SIMEC? Is there evidence of that somewhere that I'm missing?

The DEA tends to get involved with countries that have a flow of drugs INTO the US. I'm not sure what the interest would be in gear being tested in Switzerland.

It sounds as though they are having issues with their own local laws... I'm missing where the leap to the DEA is coming in.

I'm assuming people are just tossing out random ideas

so wait, what's this about ProtonMail?!?

Protonmail is based in Switzerland and so is SIMEC. With the issues at SIMEC, concerns are raised for protonmail for some however, I don't think one relates to the other. I don't think this issue carries over to ProtonMail...

Encrypted email should never be looked at as a fail-safe anyways.

If there was a lab in USA testing gear sold by UGL in USA the feds would be on that case, arresting sooner or later.

I am not sure what makes Simec untouchable. Anyway you want to look at this they are helping people who break the law.

If there was a lab in USA testing gear sold by UGL in USA the feds would be on that case, arresting sooner or later.

I am not sure what makes Simec untouchable. Anyway you want to look at this they are helping people who break the law.

That's great except you're referring to American laws and processes... Switzerland is a different place with different laws and processes.

Who said SIMEC is untouchable?

That's great except you're referring to American laws and processes... Switzerland is a different place with different laws and processes.

Who said SIMEC is untouchable?

Mercury just wants to discredit Simec so people will go back to using Labmax. He's hurting without his commission check.

Sponsors

Latest posts