Sketchy looking “vet grade” gear

Pin. You’ll know soon enough mex. used to have some of the best stuff in brown bottles they still get good things there but way higher priced than years back, don’t let any1 here front they were either getting
Ip
Bd
Denkall
Hellfire
Tokyo
Qv
Ap
Pets pharma
Golden triangle or
Oxide those were basically the labs running the shows forever along with pinnacle.and revolution was the main supply chain supplying all the smaller shops from tj. To Rosa rito.

BIGSWEEZ

Pin. You’ll know soon enough mex. used to have some of the best stuff in brown bottles they still get good things there but way higher priced than years back, don’t let any1 here front they were either getting
Ip
Bd
Denkall
Hellfire
Tokyo
Qv
Ap
Pets pharma
Golden triangle or
Oxide those were basically the labs running the shows forever along with pinnacle.and revolution was the main supply chain supplying all the smaller shops from tj. To Rosa rito.
All the labs you listed.. brings back memories

Yup I remember Neocell an tornel as well,buy once a month every month for 2 years straight I deff. Wasn’t buy much of either as I felt they were underdosed so we just stuck with what was proven and strong as fuck depending on what all my friends wanted along with pinnacle.

An1970

Ip
Bd
Denkall
Hellfire
Tokyo
Qv
Ap
Pets pharma
Golden triangle or
If I remember well there was two BD’s....British Dragon, and British Dispensary.
Blast front the past. Lol. Good times.

Iron Vett

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
All of these old gear names are like a stroll down memory lane...

Edit: Q.V., Brovel and Tornel were the brands that were usually available for me

Sponsored Links

Latest posts