Somatrogon (NGENLA) Test Run

Decided to give this new long acting Somatrogon (NGENLA) by Pfizer a try. Probably too expensive for me to run consistently but wanted to see how it works and if it adds anything noticeable. I plan to do a quarter of the pen a week on top of my daily 5iu of Meditropes.

Looking forward to it. Will test IGF levels at the end and see if there is any elevation. If anyone has any suggestions on the protocol/testing let me know.

I will say, I love how the pen is designed. I’m hoping it with ultimately fit the cartridges I have for the Lilly pens I currently fill my GH and TB500/BPC with.IMG_3079.jpeg

Decided to give this new long acting Somatrogon (NGENLA) by Pfizer a try. Probably too expensive for me to run consistently but wanted to see how it works and if it adds anything noticeable. I plan to do a quarter of the pen a week on top of my daily 5iu of Meditropes.

Looking forward to it. Will test IGF levels at the end and see if there is any elevation. If anyone has any suggestions on the protocol/testing let me know.

I will say, I love how the pen is designed. I’m hoping it with ultimately fit the cartridges I have for the Lilly pens I currently fill my GH and TB500/BPC with.View attachment 290627
Awesome. Please keep us posted.

IGF-1 results will be 15 mg/week NGENLA + 5 IU/d Meditrope hGH?

Very curious to see IGF-1; have you ever tested IGF-1 before? with or without hGH

Im in to see how this treats u… lobster, heard the name.. the other crew k4l… carries it as well prolly from lobster