Some advice

wedorecover

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
What’s up boys haven’t been on here in a long ass time how y’all been

So I’m going to do a bjj comp with the kids right now I’m pretty lean I just came off a test npp mast and 3 iu of growth going to keep the growth going in 192 right now …. So my question is I don’t wanna gain a lot of weight but I wanna run a cycle to get strong and perform a buddy suggested
500-600 mg test week
Gw501516 10 mg daily
50 mg var daily

Any suggestions or cycle you have ran in this situation I’m feeling a little old wanna do the best I can

No cycle advice here, just thought it’s wild that I was just reading some 2017 threads with you and chestrockwell the other day and now you stop by and post again.
There so much on here that I forgot I’m sure he was dropping some good info

What’s up boys haven’t been on here in a long ass time how y’all been

So I’m going to do a bjj comp with the kids right now I’m pretty lean I just came off a test npp mast and 3 iu of growth going to keep the growth going in 192 right now …. So my question is I don’t wanna gain a lot of weight but I wanna run a cycle to get strong and perform a buddy suggested
500-600 mg test week
Gw501516 10 mg daily
50 mg var daily

Any suggestions or cycle you have ran in this situation I’m feeling a little old wanna do the best I can
How strong are you trying to get? You could cycle winstrol in there as well if it agrees with you. Or maybe some halo...you'll be blasting double legs on everyone in the gym. Flying armbars and shit.
I love bjj. I can't do it any more because I get neck sprains too easily as I'm getting older. I miss it.

How strong are you trying to get? You could cycle winstrol in there as well if it agrees with you. Or maybe some halo...you'll be blasting double legs on everyone in the gym. Flying armbars and shit.
I love bjj. I can't do it any more because I get neck sprains too easily as I'm getting older. I miss it.
I was thinking about some winny my buddy was saying he seems to tear muscles on winny due to drying out don’t know if there is real science behind that he does strong man so I’m sure that has something to do with it to … halo might be soMthing to look in to also

I was thinking about some winny my buddy was saying he seems to tear muscles on winny due to drying out don’t know if there is real science behind that he does strong man so I’m sure that has something to do with it to … halo might be soMthing to look in to also
I've never ran halo before, so I can't say how it is. It might be a bit excessive but I don't know for sure. Wish I could be more of a help. The cycle you have already looks pretty good though.

I've never ran halo before, so I can't say how it is. It might be a bit excessive but I don't know for sure. Wish I could be more of a help. The cycle you have already looks pretty good though.
I mean I know what I need to do to cut and get lean or to bulk I know my body well just never really had to look in the aspect of performing

I mean I know what I need to do to cut and get lean or to bulk I know my body well just never really had to look in the aspect of performing
For sure. Me neither, really. Not for bjj. You bring up a good point about being more susceptible to tears on the mats. I wonder if that's a valid concern, because that's probably the last thing you need lol

For sure. Me neither, really. Not for bjj. You bring up a good point about being more susceptible to tears on the mats. I wonder if that's a valid concern, because that's probably the last thing you need lol
There are some bad mfs on meso I was hopping they would come drop it on me

For athletic performance, I’d wanna use something like 200-300mg test, 15-25mg anavar and some gh like 3-4iu. Anything above those doses and the pumps would cripple me in an actual athletic endeavor

I
For athletic performance, I’d wanna use something like 200-300mg test, 15-25mg anavar and some gh like 3-4iu. Anything above those doses and the pumps would cripple me in an actual athletic endeavor
do have that problem also my calves get a nasty pump

Hey, welcome back and long time no see around these parts. Hope all's going well for you and was wondering where you went.

Keeping thing simple works well no doubt and that's what I do.

Nothing no one has any ideas on some good cycles for performance
Tbol hands down my favorite oral for bjj strength and endurance both noticeably go up.
Winny is a terrible choice imo drys out your joints and I feel makes your ligiments weaker.
Top 2 cycles iv run for BJJ would have to be;
400 test 400 EQ 50mg tbol
500 test 50mg tbol 10mg gw

I do have that problem also my calves get a nasty pump
I had this problem also (from the tbol) but supplementing with 5g+ of taurine pre rolling solved the issue.

Forgot to add GW501516 aka Cardarine to this mix. Makes breathing through endurance work feel like you have a 3rd lung. 10-20mg/day is plenty.

Tbol hands down my favorite oral for bjj strength and endurance both noticeably go up.
Winny is a terrible choice imo drys out your joints and I feel makes your ligiments weaker.
Top 2 cycles iv run for BJJ would have to be;
400 test 400 EQ 50mg tbol
500 test 50mg tbol 10mg gw

I had this problem also (from the tbol) but supplementing with 5g+ of taurine pre rolling solved the issue.
Fuck ya ty brother with the tbol is it gonna make me gain a lot of weight

No tbol wont put on size but seems to increase athletic ability according to all the old stories, classic compound used for doping. NPP may be beneficial as well if you dont put on alot of water weight from it. Or masteron for that matter.

Not in my experience it. Like @Laxbro88 said it was made for east Germans Olympic team.
Npp/deca low dose make the joints feel good but some people can't control their hunger on it so might be hard to stay in a weight class.

Not in my experience it. Like @Laxbro88 said it was made for east Germans Olympic team.
Npp/deca low dose make the joints feel good but some people can't control their hunger on it so might be hard to stay in a weight class.
I love npp my favorite just finishing up with some … I’m going to do a comp probably beginning of the year just trying to get shit together I think imma go
600 test c
50 tbol
10/20 gw
And I stay on 3 iu of gh

Possibly add some npp

Sponsors