Some advice

No tbol wont put on size but seems to increase athletic ability according to all the old stories, classic compound used for doping. NPP may be beneficial as well if you dont put on alot of water weight from it. Or masteron for that matter.
I might add some npp in there to

I love npp my favorite just finishing up with some … I’m going to do a comp probably beginning of the year just trying to get shit together I think imma go
600 test c
50 tbol
10/20 gw
And I stay on 3 iu of gh

Possibly add some npp
I never noticed a huge difference between 10/20mg gw but I'd highly recommend running L carnitine alongside it.
can't peach taurine enough tho for the muscle cramps/pumps tbol gives. My forearms were fucked without it

I never noticed a huge difference between 10/20mg gw but I'd highly recommend running L carnitine alongside it.
can't peach taurine enough tho for the muscle cramps/pumps tbol gives. My forearms were fucked without it
I will run adding both for sure I was having bad cramps last night in class

Omg, I can’t believe I’m actually the guy recommending low dose tren. I gave up MMA after my last big injury but tren did work wonders there. Something like:

Test p 350mg week
Mast p 350mg week
Tren a 50mg week up to max 100mg week

Injection frequency sucks not gonna lie.

I heard EQ was the shit for BJJ but have no personal experience with it.

Omg, I can’t believe I’m actually the guy recommending low dose tren. I gave up MMA after my last big injury but tren did work wonders there. Something like:

Test p 350mg week
Mast p 350mg week

I experimented with 300 test 150 tren E to see what the nutrient partitioning effects of tren would be like in a BJJ context. I had no breathing issues and people said I felt stronger. Only problem I had was hypoglycemia but got it under control relatively quickly. Had to cut the cycle at 8 weeks tho BC I got shingles.... Planning on running a cycle very similar to what you posted to prep for adcc open

I experimented with 300 test 150 tren E to see what the nutrient partitioning effects of tren would be like in a BJJ context. I had no breathing issues and people said I felt stronger. Only problem I had was hypoglycemia but got it under control relatively quickly. Had to cut the cycle at 8 weeks tho BC I got shingles.... Planning on running a cycle very similar to what you posted to prep for adcc open
I swore to my self I’d never take tren again makes me act crazy and think werid shit like my chick is cheating on me ….. but I was also a different person back then might be different now worked on all that child hood trauma lol

I swore to my self I’d never take tren again makes me act crazy and think werid shit like my chick is cheating on me ….. but I was also a different person back then might be different now worked on all that child hood trauma lol
I hear that, idk if it’s worth it honestly. Maybe at a low dose 15-20mg a day of Tren ace maybe.

You may be better off taking a little halotestin a few days going into the competition if your looking for an aggression boost/ strength increase.

You ever mess with injectable GW

Are you concerned about temporary weight gain or more permanent solid tissue gains?

There are several types of weight. Water. Fat. Solid tissue.

Water is mainly controlled by the steroids you choose and carbohydrate intake. It is also very temporary and goes away when you withdraw the steroid that caused water retention or you lower the carbohydrates.

Fat is completely up to you, your diet, and your cardio.

Solid tissue is also going to depend upon your diet. You just are not going to add a lot of weight without a lot of carbs making glycogen and pulling water into your muscles.

Since you are not a first time steroid user, it would be surprising if you could actually add more than 5-8 pounds no matter what you do.

What I mean is, you may shoot up 20 pounds during the cycle, but after the cycle, when the water drops off, the real weight retained is not going to be even half of that.

But My Suggestion:

You could, of course, go on a cut.

I get stronger for at least the first couple months of a prep. I have to get very, very lean before the strength gains stop. And, I weigh less each week instead of more.

So if you went on a serious cut, like a bodybuilder prepping for a contest, you could get stronger and weigh less, not more, which meets your goal of getting stronger without adding a lot of weight.

Diet is going to control this more than the compounds you choose (I actually like to start prep with testosterone cypionate and Deca, which is not what folks on the forums are going to advise, and pull the Deca out after about two months).

So what I am saying is you may meet your own goals better by focusing on diet rather than compounds.

Just something to think about.

Are you concerned about temporary weight gain or more permanent solid tissue gains?

There are several types of weight. Water. Fat. Solid tissue.

Water is mainly controlled by the steroids you choose and carbohydrate intake. It is also very temporary and goes away when you withdraw the steroid that caused water retention or you lower the carbohydrates.

Fat is completely up to you, your diet, and your cardio.

Solid tissue is also going to depend upon your diet. You just are not going to add a lot of weight without a lot of carbs making glycogen and pulling water into your muscles.

Since you are not a first time steroid user, it would be surprising if you could actually add more than 5-8 pounds no matter what you do.

What I mean is, you may shoot up 20 pounds during the cycle, but after the cycle, when the water drops off, the real weight retained is not going to be even half of that.

But My Suggestion:

You could, of course, go on a cut.

I get stronger for at least the first couple months of a prep. I have to get very, very lean before the strength gains stop. And, I weigh less each week instead of more.

So if you went on a serious cut, like a bodybuilder prepping for a contest, you could get stronger and weigh less, not more, which meets your goal of getting stronger without adding a lot of weight.

Diet is going to control this more than the compounds you choose (I actually like to start prep with testosterone cypionate and Deca, which is not what folks on the forums are going to advise, and pull the Deca out after about two months).

So what I am saying is you may meet your own goals better by focusing on diet rather than compounds.

Just something to think about.
Ty brother and yes my diet is going to be a big part I’m already pretty lean right now I could lose a little fat but it’s not much and this would definitely work I just wanna stay around this weight and stay or add strength

I really like mots-c. It helps my endurance and reduces fatigue.

I am working up my dose of mast p so far I like the mental effects and keeping the water off. Which is super important for me because I am in super heavy.

This is going to sound crazy but micro dosing mushrooms has done more for my bjj than anything else. It is hard to explain because I don’t feel the mushrooms. I retain more information and am more creative as a whole.

I am working up my dose of mast p so far I like the mental effects and keeping the water off. Which is super important for me because I am in super heavy.

This is going to sound crazy but micro dosing mushrooms has done more for my bjj than anything else. It is hard to explain because I don’t feel the mushrooms. I retain more information and am more creative as a whole.
There is a purple belt girl that tells me the same thing about shrooms lol

Imma have to look into the mots c how do you dose it ? I wonder how it would be with some GW

Test p 350mg week
Mast p 350mg week

Ya that’s how I fucked up my liver, you say 100mg tren max a week, I was doing close to 350mg week tren, month later I was in the hospital, my liver was all fucked up. I saw other people doing 125mg EOD and were fine, I guess my liver more sensitive ‍, I’ll never run tren again though after that scare

Ya that’s how I fucked up my liver, you say 100mg tren max a week, I was doing close to 350mg week tren, month later I was in the hospital, my liver was all fucked up. I saw other people doing 125mg EOD and were fine, I guess my liver more sensitive ‍, I’ll never run tren again though after that scare
Iv ran tren ace and finnaplex up to 100 mg Ed I don’t recommend

Imma have to look into the mots c how do you dose it ? I wonder how it would be with some GW
I run 5mg EOD. It does not keep like other peptides so you mix a whole vial and use it all. You will also read about people having reactions after subQ injections. I use IM and don’t have issues.

Sponsors