Some advice

I run 5mg EOD. It does not keep like other peptides so you mix a whole vial and use it all. You will also read about people having reactions after subQ injections. I use IM and don’t have issues.
Ya I was using tb 500 like that it feels werid putting all that in you subQ

What’s up boys haven’t been on here in a long ass time how y’all been

So I’m going to do a bjj comp with the kids right now I’m pretty lean I just came off a test npp mast and 3 iu of growth going to keep the growth going in 192 right now …. So my question is I don’t wanna gain a lot of weight but I wanna run a cycle to get strong and perform a buddy suggested
500-600 mg test week
Gw501516 10 mg daily
50 mg var daily

Any suggestions or cycle you have ran in this situation I’m feeling a little old wanna do the best I can

Anavar improves my strength more than any other compound without actually putting on much mass. I don’t know how you respond to a test but I prefer lower test cycles because of blood pressure issues caused by test. 3-400 test and 200 deca, weekly, with 50 mg Anavar would be be pretty sick cycle for me if I wasn’t looking add much size but increase strength. The deca is on the low side, but I think you’ll def feel it. You could also switch it out for npp and adjust dosage higher if necessary.

I mix it with 1.3 ml bac to dissolve it faster. I couldn’t imagine doing all of that subQ. lol

TB500 bpc-157 keep me on the mats!
Had some tennis elbow fixed it right up imma keep running it I’m running both right now even at 35 I felt old and alway hurt lol

Had some tennis elbow fixed it right up imma keep running it I’m running both right now even at 35 I felt old and alway hurt lol

I’ll second the Tb500/BPC 157 combo. It has been a lifesaver for my pectoral tendon tear. I had pectoral tendon reattachment surgery August 15th and i got a staph infection in the would two weeks later where they had to open me all the way back up to clean it out. The TB:/BPC combo coupled with 25 mg Anavar has caused me to have almost zero pain from two weeks post surgery onward. It has been amazing. I’m contemplating running a low dose from here on out even after my recovery.

I’ll second the Tb500/BPC 157 combo. It has been a lifesaver for my pectoral tendon tear. I had pectoral tendon reattachment surgery August 15th and i got a staph infection in the would two weeks later where they had to open me all the way back up to clean it out. The TB:/BPC combo coupled with 25 mg Anavar has caused me to have almost zero pain from two weeks post surgery onward. It has been amazing. I’m contemplating running a low dose from here on out even after my recovery.
Ya I believe it’s on here some years back I broke my ankle and tore all the ligaments off the bone. I used it then, and the doctor was tripping out, wondering why I’m healed twice as fast.

Ya I believe it’s on here some years back I broke my ankle and tore all the ligaments off the bone. I used it then, and the doctor was tripping out, wondering why I’m healed twice as fast.

Same here. Haha. They are all like, “I’ve never seen a wound heal or injury recover so quickly.” Told them I just eat a high protein diet. Lol

157 did help my tennis elbow, but only short term it did return a few weeks after my last injection. Then again i did train hard, had i rested it might of been fixed.

Sponsors