Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Sonic Pharma - Canada only

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Sonicrep1, Sep 3, 2018.

1. 3ml

3ml Member

Ouch.....that’s gonna sting

Mustang_18 and Fattest_animal like this.
  2. Sonicrep1

Sonicrep1 Junior Member

Great news MesoRx!

I'm happy to inform the community that we are publicly accepting orders after a few months of private sourcing we feel the kinks have been ironed out.

Buy with confidence. Welcome to the new age of sourcing.

3. Sonicrep1

Sonicrep1 Junior Member

4. Sonicrep1

Sonicrep1 Junior Member

We have added these items as requested.

clomid 50mg $50
    nolva 20mg $40

5. Steve84

Steve84 Member

Welcome now gtfo

Someone would have to be really fucking stupid or desperate to buy from you.

EazyE, 3ml and Xragexx like this.
  6. Xragexx

Xragexx Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I thought you all couldn’t insure accurate dosing of these meds?

7. Sonicrep1

Sonicrep1 Junior Member

Thank you for this response. We are offering an alternative. Monopolies only serve the big companies while the consumer suffers. We feel choice equals more win for the consumer.

8. No pics. No AL donation. Silent for 3 months. My Canadian bros shouldn't have to put up with shit like that. i'm watchin' you, mister.

EazyE, MindlessWork and Uttukuxul like this.
  9. Sonicrep1

Sonicrep1 Junior Member

I'm a rep for this company on MESO. I get the info for the actual medication from the chemists. I report the information here. I do not mix the chemicals nor formulate the final products. I apologize in advance if this causes some initial confusion. I hope this has answered your question sir.

10. Steve84

Steve84 Member

This is not medication....first of all. You don't report fuck all of medication.
    You have no stock pics, no lab pics, fuck all.

BushLeague, EazyE and 3ml like this.
  11. Nissan

Nissan Member

@Sonicrep1 Please Refer to Exhibit-A at the bottom of Page 1.

EazyE and Uttukuxul like this.
  12. Sonicrep1

Sonicrep1 Junior Member

Sir,

We will have some pics of the various medication formulations taken and posted here for the membership to see. We will ensure a paper with our lab name and date is clear for everyone to see.

We wish to take this moment in time to thank you sir for your continued criticism in this thread. Each critique is an exciting opportunity to improve. For that, all of us here at Sonic humbly thank you.

13. UpNorth

UpNorth Member

This guy sounds like CDNDA

I bet he is waiting on labels... lol

Fitwelder, EazyE and 3ml like this.
  14. EazyE

EazyE Member

Of course you feel this way. Problem is “feel” is not fact. You’ve got a big Mountain to climb. Good luck.

15. Steve84

Steve84 Member

Or maybe CDNDA hired someone to be his rep...
    Calling it "medication"
    Eitherwise they are about on the par for being illiterate. Lol

Morons

EazyE likes this.
  16. Fitwelder

Fitwelder Member

So you basically have no idea what you're selling? At least the chemists know

17. 3ml

3ml Member

I always get a kick out of the whole chemist thing
    Folks it’s a hormone,solvent and oil
    No need for a chemist lol

18. Chemist means his uncle Chuck that attended government funded university for 3 months before dropping out. Who needs several years of schooling when you can get the jist of it in 3 months, then be a big time "medication" brewer.

3ml likes this.
  19. Sonicrep1

Sonicrep1 Junior Member

Thank you good sir. Yes we are aware of the huge mountain ahead of us. Established labs may lose market share to us. Some people who bash us here are praising other labs. They are loyal to these labs and show that loyalty by tearing down other labs without ever trying the product being attacked. This is all expected behaviour. Many labs on Meso started by getting rough treatment. Some have withered and disappeared while a select few have risen above it and are still around today.

We are taking our time. We are in no hurry to get a bunch of orders straight away. Orders are trickling in slowly and this is perfectly fine for us. In time, our slice of the pie will grow as pleased customers post here about their experiences with Sonic.

EazyE likes this.
  20. Sonicrep1

Sonicrep1 Junior Member

Each member of our team has a job or responsibility based upon the skills they organically possess.