[Source] DNP ShreddedLabs

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by shreddedlabs, Dec 7, 2018.

1. shreddedlabs

shreddedlabs Member

Yup im still here selling. Tutanota website hasn't been letting me log into any Tutanota account for the last few days so it seems like an issue on their end that I hope they resolve soon. So anyone that has sent me an email or paid from late night on 07/05 or later im sorry i haven't been able to see your emails. You can still contact me at Shreddedlabs@protonmail .com if you have paid for your order anytime past 07/05 please send us an email we probably dont have your shipping info to get your pack out.

2. Big.E89

Big.E89 Member

Hey @shreddedlabs do you or anyone else have any insight on this??
    The darker yellow on top is the 200mg caps I ordered from you last time and the lighter colored much finer powder on the bottom is the 100mg caps I just received. Did you switch to crystal DNP
    Or what? Just wanted some insight on this before I ingest it...

Attached Files:

3. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

I can assure you, along with quite a few other guys that SL is as solid as they come. And his Dnp is the real thing. By the way, from what I know CHINA, has a ban on DNP, I know like anything g you can probably still get it. But I wouldn’t order anything from the baba nor do I think SL does.

Tiredandhot likes this.
  4. Big.E89

Big.E89 Member

Did you even read my post?
    I've used SL several times. I know he has good DNP.
    what I'm asking is why the powder in the new caps looks like a different form of DNP. There are two kinds, powder and crystal, so I'm assuming it's the other kind.. Just trying to get clarification on this as there's a difference in dosing

5. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Easy guy, I wasn’t replying to you. Yes I did read your post but it’s not for me to answer, unless you would like me to bullshit you. From what I know he only uses powdered DNP

6. Big.E89

Big.E89 Member

I stand corrected sir. I thought that was in reply to me. I didn't see the quoted reply above. Sorry for the misunderstanding

7. shreddedlabs

shreddedlabs Member

@Big.E89 i think its just due to the fact that DNP seems to be pretty clumpy and baking soda our filler is really fine so just the different in dose makes the filling look more clumpy and darker. Both use the same type of dnp and both are mixed the same.

Big.E89 likes this.
  8. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Correct me if I am wrong but has to do with moisture content as well right ??

GilGripper likes this.
  9. Big.E89

Big.E89 Member

Thanks for the clarification man

10. Big.E89

Big.E89 Member

I know in the past dose wise powder and crystal both effected me differently. That's why I asked. Makes sense now... Seeing as the amounts of powder between the 200mg cap above and the 100mg below are very similar it would make sense there is a Filler

11. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Crystalline DNP happens to be more pure but only by a very small percentage. About 15% from my undertanding

Big.E89 likes this.
  12. shreddedlabs

shreddedlabs Member

perhaps I dry it for quite a few hours but perhaps I can get it drier? But I usually dry 1 or 2 kilograms of DNP at a time and then I mix half into powder that I'd use for making 100mg caps and half into powder that I'd use for making 200mg caps.

Big.E89 likes this.
  13. Big.E89

Big.E89 Member

I can't speak on behalf of anyone else but I don't care what you do... Just keep doing what your doing. As long as it continues to work as well as it always has I'm happy

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  14. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Sounds good. Thanks, it must have been before the ban of Chinese DNP. I do remember guys on other forums asking about buying it in bulk off Alibaba.

15. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Read SL first post and didn't see the answer. So he sells caps that are powder and NOT crystal?

16. Eman

Eman Member

Powder DNP is more pure than Crystal DNP. Crystal DNP, or sodium salt DNP, is slightly weaker because it contains a sodium molecule whereas DNP powder aka DNP base is pure DNP. It doesn't really matter much, once the sodium molecule is cleaved you're left with the same end result as DNP base/powder.

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  17. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

My bad got the two confused, thanks for correcting me.

18. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

I second that

Big.E89 likes this.
  19. Gucka

Gucka Junior Member

Hi I sent the payment for my order. I just wanted to check in if you are sending it out soon because your email isn't working.

20. Post #581 has a different email address to get around the problems he's having with the other provider. Try that one instead.

88GENERAL88 and Gucka like this.