[Source] DNP ShreddedLabs

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by shreddedlabs, Dec 7, 2018.

1. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

I think most will agree, it’s always best to start low because, and I hope you would know this by research, but dnp builds in the system. Each persons body handles it differently and some rid it faster than others, so technically you don’t know if you can even handle 400mg because you haven’t yet let it build in your system yet. By you jumping straight to 600mg that’s gonna take you to a level real quick that your body is not gonna be ready for. If you had used dnp in the past I wouldn’t be recommending This to you because, you would have an experience already, but you don’t. so I am offering a safe method for your body to get accustomed to it. You want the prize but don’t wAnna run the race. please think about your health and also what type of a example you are being to others by Openly sharing about your carelessness. Not trying to be a dick homeboy, but would hope you care about your well-being more than me. Do what you want but just don’t openly share about being extreme with something like dnp

Ps - you could have been a meth addict and strung out on stims, this is not the same thing, so don’t please don’t think of it like that or treat it like it

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
    Awestin likes this.
  2. Awestin

Awestin Junior Member

@88GENERAL88 I appreciate the advice man. I did a ton of research on this, which is why I wouldn't go above 600. Also, I thought this stuff was crystal DNP, not powder. Which I should probably know.

• On that basis, 600 mg peaks at about 500 mg in the system. That's like 4.72 mg/kg.
    • 400 mg, ends up peaking at 335, which is like 3.13 mg/kg. Most people were suggesting dosages around 4.
    I was also looking at sides and I'm being brutally honest about what is doing. Tonight I still do a full weights section and an hour of cardio and functioned completely normal on it.

The absolute dosage is higher than recommended, but I think the biggest risk at my weight would be an allergic reaction. I think you raise really good points overall and there's a lot to be said about using the lowest effective dosage too. So regardless, I will heed your advice and slow it down. At least a week on 400.

Side note, I purposefully gave my weight with the dosage to ensure people don't think I'm running 600 at 150 pounds or something. But I still see your point and don't want to encourage anyone to even run the dose I have.

P.S.: Stims I just meant caffeine, yohimbine, and ephedrine. Never touched meth or any of that stuff in my life.

I do really appreciate the advice and maybe it would have just been better to PM. If nothing else at this point, hopefully, the conversation encourages people to use a lower dosage, probably 200mg or less for most people.

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  3. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Lol, I wasn’t calling YOU a Meth addict, I said you could have been a strung out Mehta addict that was used to stims and that still wouldn’t have made a difference on whether or not you could handle dnp. Yeah I am not trying to tell you to cap your dose at 400mg But rather trying to persuade you to making a better/safer way to escalate your dose to 600mg, All those numbers you shared by the way, doesn’t mean shit. Especially for someone with zero experience. Maybe if you had used powder dnp in the past that would make sense. But that’s not the case since you stated THIS IS YOU FIRST TIME. However, you may be the exception to the rule. But someone that hasn’t used dnp before sees that you went for 0-100 real quick and sees you post that your sides are all tolerable on the third day, then they deside to do it but instead makes an even worse decision, that’s what I am talking about, just be aware that people read this shit even though they don’t post on it. And again what works for you may not work for them and vice versa. Cheers

4. Eman

Eman Member

In that case, what the fuck are you thinking jumping up to 600mg in 3 days?

You broke the one rule that every single person talks about... Start low and wait to increase dosage. Why even bother starting at 400 for two days.. might as well just start at 600.

Stupid. You should have known better if you did any amount of reading prior. And no, how would stimulants be relevant??

Oldschool likes this.
  5. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Start out at 200mg a day for 4 or 5 days before going up. Up to 600mg I was fine, didnt even sweat at night. Once I got above 600 a day it was like I doubled the dosage. It's an individual response so you have to find your sweet spot. Do not start out at 600 though! C'mon now....

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  6. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

I agree, makes zero sense.

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  7. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Hey guys just wanted to post this up, that SL also offers a number of liquid orals that’s are fantastic, ranging from Anavar to Anadrol. All of which are priced incredibly well I think I know most everyone hits him up for his DNP, but just thought I would let you guys know that the orals I have used are top shelf too.

8. Aesthetictech

Aesthetictech Member

Hey SL you should make a paste bin or post your list intermittently so people know what you have on hand. I had no idea about the oral solutions.

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  9. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

I believe this is his current list

Price List:
    DNP 200mg - $.45 per cap
    DNP 100mg - $.30 per cap
    DNP raws - $1.75 per gram
    albuterol 4mg 30 count - $10
    Tiromel t3 25mcg - $.50 per tab
    AP T3 25mcg - $.50 per tab
    AP clen 40mcg -$.45 per tab
    T3 100mcg/mL 30mL - $20
    Shipping $10 or free when order over $50

we also have -
    liquid Anadrol 50mg/ml 30ml $20
    liquid winstrol 50mg/ml 30ml $20
    liquid Anavar 50mg/ml 30ml $25

He also has methyldienolone rAws but you need to talk with him about whether he is making that liquid and at what dose.

10. Hope he's hooking you up for making sales for him. He's never here anyway, guess somebody's gotta do it.

#Replife

Eman, Ksocy38 and Oldschool like this.
  11. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Lol, He did hook me up !! by providing quality gear. someone asked for the list so I figure I would post it. That’s all

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  12. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

downloadfile.jpg

MisterSuperGod and 88GENERAL88 like this.
  13. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Oldschool likes this.
  14. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Ahahahahahahha I am still fucking laughing, that picture is classic. That dogs snout is straight deep inside the other dogs intestine

15. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Glad this thread is getting activity as SL has always come thru, but he might get more business popping in at least once a week. It's always good for the source to make an appearance around meso.

16. That would be ideal. Guess there's no need when your customers are doing all your marketing for you. :confused:o_O

17. Portlandref09

Portlandref09 Junior Member

@shreddedlabs - Sent you an email a few days ago still waiting on a response...

18. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

He's been taking longer than he used to. Give him some time and he should respond.

Portlandref09 and 88GENERAL88 like this.
  19. shreddedlabs

shreddedlabs Member

Yeah sorry been so buy this last month and turn around times and reply times have suffered.We do have some orals like general said. We also have sarms too, if people are interested in those. We have hplc for the sarms from the same guy we get our DNP from. we dont have hplc for the orals yet but we have labmaxed them and they've been used for.

20. shreddedlabs

shreddedlabs Member

Here is a full price list of what we have to sell right now.
    Price List:
    DNP 200mg - $.45 per cap
    DNP 100mg - $.30 per cap
    DNP raws - $1.75 per gram
    albuterol 4mg 30ct- $10
    Tiromel t3 25mcg - $.50 per tab
    AP T3 25mcg - $.50 per tab
    AP clen 40mcg -$.45 per tab
    T3 100mcg/mL 30mL - $20

weve got it but not tested by weights n measures yet:
    liquid Anadrol 50mg/ml 30ml $20
    liquid winstrol 50mg/ml 30ml $20