[Source] DNP ShreddedLabs

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by shreddedlabs, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Eman

Eman Member

I hear that...

I thought about doing a spinning class this spring during the annual beach body cut... I think some of the milfs in that class would leave me in the dust though.

johntt44 likes this.
  2. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

I'm thinking you guys weren't running high doses. At 600 to 800mg, I had breathing problems while trying to talk. I was short of breath and it was noticeable to me. The crap is poison, lol.

3. johntt44

johntt44 Member

I ran 1000mg and was fine other than sweating at night like a pig. At 600mg I barely broke a sweat. Im lucky I guess.

4. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Dang, that's crazy. I wonder if the difference is our weight. Typically heavier people can run more . I'm jealous, I hate the sides!

5. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Yeah, Im 230+lbs forever. 6'2

Tiredandhot likes this.
  6. Sworder

Sworder Member

I have used it a couple times, I do 50-100mg for a couple days until the lethargy hits and then I stop.

7. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Really, surprised you mess with it. Also didnt think 100mg would cause much lethargy.

8. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

Day 2 and i i start to feel the heat!!

9. Sworder

Sworder Member

I am quite interested in DNP, it has potential.

johntt44 and Tiredandhot like this.
  10. Eman

Eman Member

I've run 800mg without breathing issues... But that's beside the point. If you're having labored breathing even at 400mg, you're taking too much.

johntt44 likes this.
  11. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Its different for everyone. I went from running 1000mg a day and sweating profusely at night to taking none and not sweating the next night. Im not even sure about the half life. It seemed to just run right through me.

Tiredandhot likes this.
  12. Eman

Eman Member

Agreed. I'm the same way. If I feel rough I can feel the difference by skipping just one dose. If I haven't dosed in 24hrs I'll be sleeping a lot more dry than the previous night.

The half life and the speed at which the side effects present themselves or leave are not necessarily correlated with DNP.

johntt44 likes this.
  13. Cha0ticbrah

Cha0ticbrah Junior Member

Threw my order in and shouldn't be this excited to start. Going to be dipping my toes at 200mgs for 21 days.

Tiredandhot likes this.
  14. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

15. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

So comparing this and housto's DNP that i used before, this one brings the results without giving me nausea and making me want to vomit. I think the capsules play a big part on this or he is using a better mix. The weight is melting off me and it is tolerable, of course lethargy started hitting me hard but that's expected from dnp, still gotta grind to the
    gym. My muscles are much emptier but i am also more vascular so this kinda makes up for it.

16. nlite2k

nlite2k Junior Member

@shreddedlabs Hi, sent you guys an email this morning, should I cancel the order and try again in a few days when you guys are back on track?

17. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

18. Cha0ticbrah

Cha0ticbrah Junior Member

Got it sent out Friday and just got it in the mail. That was faster then expected just took my first 200mg pill.

19. Kracken

Kracken Member

This is the problem I'm having, running 600mg to 700mg per day and barely noticing. Nor is the fat melting off, even at 900 to 1,000 calories per day. I'm not anxious to increase it, the dose I'm doing seems high.

20. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Whats your weight? How long u been at 600mg?